Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Ok everybody, you know those pictures you took of the Yacht Club or Beach Club? Some of them probably would make great Virtual Backgrounds if you're on Zoom.

(Now that I think about it, pictures of the Africa section of Animal Kingdom park probably would work well also.)

Ok everybody, you know those pictures you took of the Yacht Club or Beach Club? Some of them probably would make great Virtual Backgrounds if you're on Zoom.

(Now that I think about it, pictures of the Africa section of Animal Kingdom park probably would work well also.)

I love this idea! I have only had a couple of Zoom meetings, and I haven't done anything with the backgrounds. I'm guessing it is a pretty easy thing to do.

Thanks for the suggestion.

:goodvibes

Page 1614-1616

Hey, everyone. I have been popping in and out of here, but I haven't had time to sit down and reply. It is amazing how much I am unable to accomplish when I have nothing to do.

Thank you everyone who is picking up my slack and answering the questions that have come up.

I am truly hoping that the world will start to return to a safe place as soon as possible and we can get back to planning incredible vacations.

:grouphug:

We are staying for the first time EVER just one night at Yacht Club for 4th of July weekend. The Corona craziness screwed up our flights and now we have to stay an extra day (oh man, what a bummer :rolleyes1) and we decided to stay Yacht Club for the night to enjoy a resort day 4th of July! Stormalong Bay, here we come!

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15.

Where is the rest of your trip?

:cool1:

We just revised our BCV trip to use up some more points (we are staying in a one bedroom for half our stay for the first time too!!!).

If you could please add us to the list.

November 14-20-BCV

You got it!

:woohoo:

1. It depends on how you booked. If you booked directly with Disney it would be treated as a regular room with daily housekeeping. If booked with rented points from an owner or broker you would not get daily housekeeping unless you paid extra for it.

2. Yes you can take your mugs to a park.

Sadly our May trip is cancelled. :( Hoping to go in October for our anniversary. Planning on a GF/YC split. Have two nights
GF booked but am waiting for discounts and or the parks reopening before making any more plans.

Thanks for the info!

Let us know when your October plans have finalized.

I got Poly too. I have never stayed there... maybe I might have to try it.
Reason I haven't yet, is it always seems so busy, as so many people beyond resort guests enjoy all the popular dining options. I like a relaxed atmosphere... and Poly doesn't seem relaxed to me. That's why I have enjoyed AKL, BCV (not at Storm Along Bay) and OKW.

:welcome: back!

Does your ticker indicate a trip in August to the YC?

:magnify:

Page 1614-1616

Hey, everyone. I have been popping in and out of here, but I haven't had time to sit down and reply. It is amazing how much I am unable to accomplish when I have nothing to do.

Thank you everyone who is picking up my slack and answering the questions that have come up.

I am truly hoping that the world will start to return to a safe place as soon as possible and we can get back to planning incredible vacations.

:grouphug:

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15.

Where is the rest of your trip?

:cool1:

You got it!

:woohoo:

Thanks for the info!

Let us know when your October plans have finalized.

:welcome: back!

Does your ticker indicate a trip in August to the YC?

:magnify:
We are staying at Caribbean Beach Resort. SO wants to spend a lot of time at HS and EPCOT so, the EPCOT resorts are for us!

So.....we were staying June 13-20th at CCV for our Welcome Home visit but I just moved our dates to Dec 17-23rd and we're waitlisted for CCV but this trip was to celebrate our DS's HS graduation and when I asked him where he wanted to stay since we moved the trip dates he said.....BEACH CLUB, so I'll be trying for the BC Villas in about a month when my 7 month window opens.

We've stayed in the regular rooms a few years ago but super excited to be in their villas!

We're staying at BCV in October for the first time ever at an Epcot resort...quick question...do we check in at the regular BC? Or do we go straight to BCV and find a desk there?

We're staying at BCV in October for the first time ever at an Epcot resort...quick question...do we check in at the regular BC? Or do we go straight to BCV and find a desk there?
Regular BC. Although there is a one person counter in the BCV where you could technically check in, but it is not always staffed. Sporadically staffed between 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM ...... in our experiences! We'll be checking in on 10/21!

Regular BC. Although there is a one person counter in the BCV where you could technically check in, but it is not always staffed. Sporadically staffed between 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM ...... in our experiences! We'll be checking in on 10/21!

Awesome - thank you thank you!

Hi Guys!

Does the BC have its own signature restaurant or do I have to go to YC for that?

Also, how far is the walk to the YC

YC has the Yachtsman Steakhouse it would be 5 minute walk. Also the Flying Fish is across the water at the Boardwalk.
Great I didn't realize the resorts were literally attached, I just watched a video!

Oh I love the Flying Fish!!!

One more question, it looks like the QS at BC doesn't have any seating??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter