Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Hi! Can anyone tell me which picture represents the rooms at BC Villas? I found photos on the TripAdvisor site that differ than those on the Disney website.

See attached!

Attachments

• disney-s-beach-club-villas-1.jpg
    disney-s-beach-club-villas-1.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 39
  • disney-s-beach-club-villas-3.jpg
    disney-s-beach-club-villas-3.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 37
  • disney-s-beach-club-villas-4.jpg
    disney-s-beach-club-villas-4.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 29
Hi! Can anyone tell me which picture represents the rooms at BC Villas? I found photos on the TripAdvisor site that differ than those on the Disney website.

See attached!

This is a deluxe studio at BCV with the same decor we had in May, 2019.

This looks more like a king bed room at BC -- not villas. I can't speak to the first photo you posted--I've not seen that decor in either place.

View attachment 412258

This looks more like a king bed room at BC -- not villas. I can't speak to the first photo you posted--I've not seen that decor in either place.
That is the master bedroom of the 1 or 2 bedroom villas.

See attached!
I think all 3 are Villa pictures. First one might be the second bedroom of a dedicated 2 bedroom (least sure on this, but the carpet matches all the other photos), second is the master bedroom of a 1 or 2 bedroom, and the last is a studio room. The second and third photo match what is on the DVC site and what I remember from in person. Never been in a 2 bedroom dedicated so that's why I'm less sure on that.

Last edited:
That is the master bedroom of the 1 or 2 bedroom villas.

I think all 3 are Villa pictures. First one is the second bedroom of a dedicated 2 bedroom (least sure on this, but the carpet matches all the other photos), second is the master bedroom of a 1 or 2 bedroom, and the last is a studio room. The second and third photo match what is on the DVC site and what I remember from in person. Never been in a 2 bedroom dedicated so that's why I'm less sure on that.

If the 2nd photo is the master of a 1 or 2 bedroom--I have been fooled for years. . .this room is like every other deluxe studio in which I have stayed since the renovations were done. The bed runner has changed and the paint in this picture appears darker, but that is definitely a kitchenette in the entry. Here is our most recent room from May 2019:

I will defer if you are sure, but I have never had a studio that looked like the third photo at BCV--there is some sort of bench next to the dresser and no table in the dresser. There is also no Murphy bed in the dresser and no sofa in the third photo. Every studio I have had featured all of these items, e.g., middle photo. Also, there is no way the third photo would sleep 5. The studios do accommodate 5, but a one bedroom does not. Perhaps #3 photo is a one bedroom?

My reason for thinking photo #3 was a BC photo was the bedding and the desk. This is identical to a room we had on the resort side. Despite your second paragraph, I feel this is the photo you meant was the master of a 1 or 2 bedroom?

Regardless, the photos appear to be "test" rooms that Disney used for advertising.

Last edited:
If the 2nd photo is the master of a 1 or 2 bedroom--I have been fooled for years. . .this room is like every other deluxe studio in which I have stayed since the renovations were done. The bed runner has changed and the paint in this picture appears darker, but that is definitely a kitchenette in the entry. Here is our most recent room from May 2019:

View attachment 412301

View attachment 412303

I will defer if you are sure, but I have never had a studio that looked like the third photo at BCV--there is some sort of bench next to the dresser and no table in the dresser. There is also no Murphy bed in the dresser and no sofa in the third photo. Every studio I have had featured all of these items, e.g., middle photo. Also, there is no way the third photo would sleep 5. The studios do accommodate 5, but a one bedroom does not. Perhaps #3 photo is a one bedroom?

My reason for thinking photo #3 was a BC photo was the bedding and the desk. This is identical to a room we had on the resort side. Despite your second paragraph, I feel this is the photo you meant was the master of a 1 or 2 bedroom?

Regardless, the photos appear to be "test" rooms that Disney used for advertising.
Perhaps the order of the photos are different for us. I'm a bit confused on your post but for clarity I've inserted the photos into this post.

I think this is the could be the second bedroom of a dedicated 2 bedroom (not sure of this) - First Photo for me on the Poster's post

This is the master bedroom of a 1 or 2 bedroom - Second Photo for me on the Poster's post

This is the studio - Third Photo for me on the Poster's post

Last edited:

See attached!

Funny, I actually used the 'Report' feature on TripAdvisor a couple weeks ago to let them know that these rooms (with the orange/coral accent color scheme) are not from the Beach Club... they're Vero Beach. Somehow they got associated with the wrong resort... Apparently they haven't done anything about fixing the issue, though!

Funny, I actually used the 'Report' feature on TripAdvisor a couple weeks ago to let them know that these rooms (with the orange/coral accent color scheme) are not from the Beach Club... they're Vero Beach. Somehow they got associated with the wrong resort... Apparently they haven't done anything about fixing the issue, though!

I knew I didn't recognize that photograph. Thanks for jumping in!

Perhaps the order of the photos are different for us. I'm a bit confused on your post but for clarity I've inserted the photos into this post.

I think this is the could be the second bedroom of a dedicated 2 bedroom (not sure of this) - First Photo for me on the Poster's post
View attachment 412307

This is the master bedroom of a 1 or 2 bedroom - Second Photo for me on the Poster's post
View attachment 412308

This is the studio - Third Photo for me on the Poster's post
View attachment 412309

How odd--we are seeing them in different order.

One is the same in my view and apparently Vero Beach according to the post above.

Your second picture is third in my view while your third is my second in line. Hence my confusion--your third is the studio and your second is the one you noted as a master bedroom for the 1 or 2 bedrooms and I felt looked more like the BC decor that I have had on prior visits. I had no idea the master bedrooms were decorated differently than the studios. I haven't stayed in the 1 or 2 bedroom, only studios and I knew that was not a picture of one but does look like the BC rooms.

Is this anything like the old "who's on first" gag. . .:crazy:

NICE! Thank you! I've just changed my room request with Touring Plans to this room, or the room next door...(not the Presidential Suite:).)

You're welcome! Glad I could help :goodvibes.

Actually, there isn't a room on the other side. The room was at the end of a hall a little to the right with only the Presidential suite to the left and an exit to the right (guessing stairs, we didn't look). I'll look and see if I have a picture from the outside.....if I do, I'll post it ;).

that's awesome thank you! how far were you from lounge/elevator? if close to lounge or elevator, was it noisy? thank you!

You're welcome :).

We were just down a short hall from the elevators/CL CM desks. I found the room location convenient to the lounge as well as very quiet. Hope you have a great trip! This was my first YC stay and I can definitely see myself staying there again :flower3:.

Here’s a pic from the outside. Our room was the one on the top left from the top of that tree. The circular section to the right is part of the Presidential suite.

Attachments

• 9A4C4281-FF4A-4DFA-A67B-F471B9A60530.jpeg
    9A4C4281-FF4A-4DFA-A67B-F471B9A60530.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 29
You're welcome! Glad I could help :goodvibes.

Actually, there isn't a room on the other side. The room was at the end of a hall a little to the right with only the Presidential suite to the left and an exit to the right (guessing stairs, we didn't look). I'll look and see if I have a picture from the outside.....if I do, I'll post it ;).

You're welcome :).

We were just down a short hall from the elevators/CL CM desks. I found the room location convenient to the lounge as well as very quiet. Hope you have a great trip! This was my first YC stay and I can definitely see myself staying there again :flower3:.

That’s awesome. Glad you had a great trip 😊

Anyone have experience with Captain Hook's Pirate Crew? Debating if it would keep our 8 and 10 year old girls occupied or if they would feel it is too young for them? We will be staying at the Yacht Club starting Aug 1.

Hi folks. We are checking out today from Beach Club after 15 nights. We brought far too much sun cream, Tide, Diet Coke, water and Bounce and we’ve left the remainder over at the Tidal pool laundry area for anyone to take / use as they need. It includes a completely brand new Hawaiian Tropic spf15 probably worth about $18 (I ended up needing spf30 !). I hope it’s of use to folks!

Hi folks. We are checking out today from Beach Club after 15 nights. We brought far too much sun cream, Tide, Diet Coke, water and Bounce and we’ve left the remainder over at the Tidal pool laundry area for anyone to take / use as they need. It includes a completely brand new Hawaiian Tropic spf15 probably worth about $18 (I ended up needing spf30 !). I hope it’s of use to folks!
That is so nice of you! Did you have a great trip?

Anyone have experience with Captain Hook's Pirate Crew? Debating if it would keep our 8 and 10 year old girls occupied or if they would feel it is too young for them? We will be staying at the Yacht Club starting Aug 1

My kids haven't experienced the Pirate Crew, but it sounds like it would be fun for kids under 13. My kids have only experienced the kids club at Poly, which isn't opened anymore. They went to that one two times and had a lot of fun. The first time our kids actually surprised us & were upset when we came to pick them up & were excited to go back on the next trip. The last time our oldest was 10 and would have loved going out on a boat ride if they had offered it. It's definitely worth trying, especially if you're looking to do something on your own.

I have a vacation booked 10/9-10/15 at the Beach Club resort garden view.
We are arriving quite late so I am not sure what room request I should ask for. (Most rooms will probably already be distributed)
Near the elevators is the only thing besides upper floor I can think of. Some suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter