• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Unfortunately our difference is more like $225-250/night bc I had such a low rate on our current room.
I guess cape May would be about $100. I’d hate to cancel our Garden Grill res, but maybe trattoria al Forno could go...
It sounds like you had a great trip at the conceirge
How “bad” are the standard view rooms?
Yes, it was our first time trying it out and I will definitely look for more discounted rates in the future to stay again! Got lucky the AP rates were so significant during our timeframe.

While it was very nice, I don’t think I would have done it for that price per night. You could extend your trip a few days for that price and I think DS9 may appreciate the fun character meals you have more than the lounge experience. Breakfast was easy to accommodate, but 5-7pm evening appetizers were forced into our touring since I upgraded around 30/45 days out.

Lots of different options to consider. Sorry if I made it more difficult. Lol

Yes, it was our first time trying it out and I will definitely look for more discounted rates in the future to stay again! Got lucky the AP rates were so significant during our timeframe.

While it was very nice, I don’t think I would have done it for that price per night. You could extend your trip a few days for that price and I think DS9 may appreciate the fun character meals you have more than the lounge experience. Breakfast was easy to accommodate, but 5-7pm evening appetizers were forced into our touring since I upgraded around 30/45 days out.

Lots of different options to consider. Sorry if I made it more difficult. Lol
No, I totally appreciate all the options and different perspectives you e given me. I can’t believe I’m even considering it for the price. So many choices! Thanks again

No, I totally appreciate all the options and different perspectives you e given me. I can’t believe I’m even considering it for the price. So many choices! Thanks again
If you want more CL reviews/experiences, there is a dedicated thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-club-level-cl-information-and-questions.3414590

Everyone there was very nice and helpful when I was considering the upgrade. They will probably be able to help justify the upgrade cost if you want it ::yes::

Can anyone tell me about the conceirge floor? Was thinking of cancelling cape May breakfast buffet and upgrading. It’ll be myself, DH and DS(9) right now we have a really good rate on a water-view YC for 3 nights.

We stay YC CL almost every trip. We just got back on April 28th from our Easter stay. I posted pictures & info in the club lounge offerings on page 1450.

How much do u plan to be at the resort? Will you be in park open to close? If that is the case, club level probably doesn’t make sense. If it is more of a hang out at the hotel kind of trip, it will be much more worth it.

Page 1448-1449

:welcome: back!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15.

:cool1:

The advice below is spot-on. Contact Disney's Central Reservations Office (or if you booked through a travel agency, they will have to do it) with the request "Daybed, please"

If there is a particular reason a daybed is important, you can included that as well, for example: "Children of opposite gender"

The phone numbers I have on file are:

Walt Disney World Resort Reservations: (407) 939-1936
0800 16 90 730 (UK)

Walt Disney World Dining Reservations: (407) 939-1947
0800 16 90 748 (UK)

:boat:

Much appreciated. My DD will be 18 and my DS only 5 ! DD not keen on sharing a bed at that age with her Mum, Dad or little brother !

We reserved a full day cabana this past Tuesday (5/7/19). I booked it several weeks ago. It was an amazing way to spend a leisurely day at the pool. We were in cabana 4, which is in the back corner. We really liked being away from the hustle and bustle. There was a fully stocked fridge with waters and soda and a fruit tray. There is a tv, power source, extra towels, and plenty of seating options. Because we booked a full day, we also got a dessert tray which we had not expected. My son and husband both loved it (as did I) and I’m not sure how we will go back to “regular” pool days. For us, it was definitely worth the money.

We stay YC CL almost every trip. We just got back on April 28th from our Easter stay. I posted pictures & info in the club lounge offerings on page 1450.

How much do u plan to be at the resort? Will you be in park open to close? If that is the case, club level probably doesn’t make sense. If it is more of a hang out at the hotel kind of trip, it will be much more worth it.
Thanks.

Can anyone tell me about the conceirge floor? Was thinking of cancelling cape May breakfast buffet and upgrading. It’ll be myself, DH and DS(9) right now we have a really good rate on a water-view YC for 3 nights.
Have you considered staying just your first night CL, which would give you the whole day of your check-in date + a good portion of the next day? That would give you a little taste of what CL is like, while still allowing your family to enjoy some of your ADRs and control your costs somewhat.

Have you considered staying just your first night CL, which would give you the whole day of your check-in date + a good portion of the next day? That would give you a little taste of what CL is like, while still allowing your family to enjoy some of your ADRs and control your costs somewhat.
No I hadn’t thought about that. That’s an interesting idea. I wonder if I can cancel some of my days with undercover tourist? Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:
We reserved a full day cabana this past Tuesday (5/7/19). I booked it several weeks ago. It was an amazing way to spend a leisurely day at the pool. We were in cabana 4, which is in the back corner. We really liked being away from the hustle and bustle. There was a fully stocked fridge with waters and soda and a fruit tray. There is a tv, power source, extra towels, and plenty of seating options. Because we booked a full day, we also got a dessert tray which we had not expected. My son and husband both loved it (as did I) and I’m not sure how we will go back to “regular” pool days. For us, it was definitely worth the money

Nice to hear. We have a full day booked in October and I asked for closest to the pool in order to keep an eye on the children. Looking forward to it.

We reserved a full day cabana this past Tuesday (5/7/19). I booked it several weeks ago. It was an amazing way to spend a leisurely day at the pool. We were in cabana 4, which is in the back corner. We really liked being away from the hustle and bustle. There was a fully stocked fridge with waters and soda and a fruit tray. There is a tv, power source, extra towels, and plenty of seating options. Because we booked a full day, we also got a dessert tray which we had not expected. My son and husband both loved it (as did I) and I’m not sure how we will go back to “regular” pool days. For us, it was definitely worth the money.
We’re booked for tomorrow(Friday), 1/2 day, 3pm-7pm. We’re hoping for cabana 4, as it’s just the 2 of us. However, I’m concerned due to the forecast. I have questioned the cabana staff and they pretty much said “they will work with us” with regards to a refund in the event we don’t get our entire 4 hours. I’ll be sure to update this thread with what actually happens tomorrow.

Sorry you had that experience there!
We checked out of The Yacht Club this morning, we had some awful neighbors too!
Baby screaming at 630am, then older kid starts screaming, them Mom and then Dad.
It was awful both mornings. By 730, they were out in the hallway screaming, so inconsiderate.
I told them at check and said you should keep the room empty until they check out.

:welcome: to posting on this thread!

So sorry to hear you had to deal with noisy rude neighbors. That is so frustrating!

I hope your stay was decent otherwise.

:goodvibes

Great to hear you had a wonderful time! I booked 2 full cabana days in August and cannot wait!

:welcome: to posting on this thread!

So sorry to hear you had to deal with noisy rude neighbors. That is so frustrating!

I hope your stay was decent otherwise.

:goodvibes

We loved the resort, our grandkids LOVED the pool! We spent more time at the pool than the parks they enjoyed it so much.
They will be back for Memorial Day with their parents so they will get some park time then.
My husband told me, I can just stay and the resort and be happy.
We have stayed at The Beach Club once before.

Question for those who have had a cabana. How many lounge chairs are there available for laying in the sun? Is there room to get there early and have additional? We will have 6 people and 2 chairs out in the sun will not be enough.

Question for those who have had a cabana. How many lounge chairs are there available for laying in the sun? Is there room to get there early and have additional? We will have 6 people and 2 chairs out in the sun will not be enough.

There are two lounge chairs, one sofa, and two side chairs. If you have a larger group, the attendant can help you get more of the other loungers from around the pool. The group next to us did that (and then never used them).

At the airport now heading home. We booked water view at Beach Club non club level. We were given the Newport Presidential suite on the club level. It was a amazing. We rearranged a few plans to take advantage of the breakfast and apps. This was our first time staying at beach club. I really enjoyed it but Yacht Club is still my favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter