Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

If you are asking about standard view rooms at the Beach Club then the answer is yes. There are standard view rooms that face Crescent Lake, so you can see the lake just past Storm Along Bay. I know there is a king bed room that faces Crescent Lake because we had it. I have posted pictures of the room and view in the Beach Club room view thread - here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/beach-club-room-views.3057904/page-7#post-57881465

Some of these standard view rooms that face the lake will have a view of the DHS fireworks. I think that some of the standard view rooms that face the parking lot have a very distant view of the MK fireworks.
Yes, BC...thank you!!

DH and I are leaving in two weeks for our first stay at YC (and our first visit to the boardwalk area ever!). We were originally booked at POFQ but I know I’d miss having a balcony way too much, and we couldn’t decide where to stay so we let our TA chose a resort for us We are looking forward to not having kids and being able to explore the boardwalk!

Two years ago we had this trip planned and canceled 5 days before we left because our son was very ill. Rescheduled last year and then my mom was diagnosed with cancer and her first chemo treatment was the day we were supposed to leave. So this is our third time’s a charm trip!

We checked in on the 21st but moved to 3618 on the 24th. Did you have any issue's with the toilet flush noise? Our room must have had every toilet going through it. Lol. X
No, we didn’t. Though perhaps it was us flushing the toilets lol. The folks on 3618 before you though had flicked rubbish etc onto our balcony. Didn’t happen after the middle of our holiday… I guess when you checked in onwards. Loved the view of the solarium.

Are there any Standard rooms with a water view or a fireworks view? I realize this is a shot in the dark but I'm trying to figure out what to request. Ideally we'd like a King bed, close to transportation/elevators, with a view of something other than trees or parking lots.

Standard view rooms look out onto roofs or parking lots. Some garden view rooms might have a sideways view of water, but most do not. Any rooms with real views of water areas course classified as waterview. A few standard view rooms at BC might see some MK fireworks off in the distance. And I remember seeing Spaceship Earth from a BC standard view room, but that was before the villas were built, so not sure if that is still possible. Only way to be sure to not look at trees or a parking lot is to book a waterview room.

DH and I are leaving in two weeks for our first stay at YC (and our first visit to the boardwalk area ever!). We were originally booked at POFQ but I know I’d miss having a balcony way too much, and we couldn’t decide where to stay so we let our TA chose a resort for us We are looking forward to not having kids and being able to explore the boardwalk!

Two years ago we had this trip planned and canceled 5 days before we left because our son was very ill. Rescheduled last year and then my mom was diagnosed with cancer and her first chemo treatment was the day we were supposed to leave. So this is our third time’s a charm trip!
I hope you enjoy YC as much as I do. And enjoy your vacation, it sounds like you really deserve it!!:)

Standard view rooms look out onto roofs or parking lots. Some garden view rooms might have a sideways view of water, but most do not. Any rooms with real views of water areas course classified as waterview. A few standard view rooms at BC might see some MK fireworks off in the distance. And I remember seeing Spaceship Earth from a BC standard view room, but that was before the villas were built, so not sure if that is still possible. Only way to be sure to not look at trees or a parking lot is to book a waterview room.

On our last stay at the BC, we had a standard view booked and had a room on the third floor overlooking a roof. The good news is our room was right near the entrance so even though when looking straight ahead all we saw was roof, when we looked to the right we saw the front entrance where cars can unload and ME picks up/drops off BUT in the distance behind BCV we could see Spaceship Earth - only about 1/4 of it, but at least we could see it.

All packed, one more sleep until our first Club Level stay at the Yacht Club, my husband and son have no clue that we are Club Level ;) Hoping we have good weather for the week. I may have to book another trip before we leave Disney since we will miss the Toy Story Land opening and it will help me cope with leaving ::yes::
1 more day :jumping1:

All packed, one more sleep until our first Club Level stay at the Yacht Club, my husband and son have no clue that we are Club Level ;) Hoping we have good weather for the week. I may have to book another trip before we leave Disney since we will miss the Toy Story Land opening and it will help me cope with leaving ::yes::

Enjoy your trip!

Page 1229-1230

Less than a month to go, I can't wait!!

I was going to buy some breakfast foods from Garden Grocer (like cereal, milk, poptarts - btw, are there toasters in our rooms??) but now I see that the Marketplace sells those things. Garden Grocer isn't cheap - does anyone know what the prices at the Marketplace are like??

:welcome: to the thread!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15- June, Beach Club?

As others have posted, toasters and microwaves are available in the Marketplace. No toasters in room, but when you arrive, you may request a microwave for your room and it will be provided free-of-charge if there is one available.

:cool1:

This should give you a general idea of pricing:

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.g...dvc-resorts/YachtandBeachGroceryOrderForm.pdf

There is a toaster, as well as a microwave, in the Marketplace.

Thanks for this. The one I have on Page 1, Post 6 is from 2015, so I will add this one to the post.

:thanks:

Just thought i would post some pics of the resort over the last few days and of our room view. Its a garden/woods view and is above the marketplace 3rd floor. Its noisy but just from the toilets you cant hear the early risers down below outside. The toilets tho are another thing, we must be under all the toilets or they are being routed our way. Never have we had this much noise from flushing!! I'll add more pics as i get them.

The toiletries. Mouthwash relief gell and vanity kit are new since last years stay.

Thanks so much for all of these fantastic, informative photos!

:thumbsup2

Oh and a pic of the giant puddle we had to wade through walking from HS!!!

Shhhh!!!! Don't draw attention to the puddle! Disney may deem the path a "Water View Trail" and decide to assess a surcharge!

:ssst:

Finally heard back from Disney, we moving from AKL to BC. They did it free of charge too!

Please add us to BOG List Dee :)

24th Nov to 5th Dec :)

:woohoo: party::dogdance:

That came up quickly! Seems like just yesterday you first told us about this trip.

:laughing:

HAVE A MOST MAGICAL TRIP!!!

:woohoo:

What an awesome surprise for them! Have a great trip!

Wait! What??? It's June already?

I'm trying to round up an activities schedule, but if anyone has one they want to post, or share with me by email I would appreciate it!!!

Sometimes club level guests are able to get it on request from Disney Signature Services or if someone is there now and can take a photo of the calendar, that would be great.

beachclubdee at yahoo

:thanks:

That came up quickly! Seems like just yesterday you first told us about this trip.

:laughing:

HAVE A MOST MAGICAL TRIP!!!

:woohoo:

I know thanks to the Disboards for always helping time go by. Honestly all the information you and others post is truly so helpful. So Thank You for keeping this thread up to date!!! Was the Yacht Club Activity Bulletin posted for June?
:disrocks:

I know thanks to the Disboards for always helping time go by. Honestly all the information you and others post is truly so helpful. So Thank You for keeping this thread up to date!!! Was the Yacht Club Activity Bulletin posted for June?
:disrocks:

Not yet. Trying to round up a copy. Have you asked Disney Signature Service if they can email one to you?

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter