Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

One of the resorts had the screen but i cant remember if it was beach club or yacht club or maybe both. Probably because we never waited long for a bus last week! They had a lot of busses running!

Thanks. I think it would be great to know when the bus is coming especially if you have an ADR that you might be cutting it close to reach. We might be tempted to grab a taxi if we knew the bus was going to be too late. In years passed, we have switched our plan to go to a different park than what we had originally planned because that particular bus was taking too long. However, with FP+ selections, we really don't change our mind too much anymore.

Thanks. I think it would be great to know when the bus is coming especially if you have an ADR that you might be cutting it close to reach. We might be tempted to grab a taxi if we knew the bus was going to be too late. In years passed, we have switched our plan to go to a different park than what we had originally planned because that particular bus was taking too long. However, with FP+ selections, we really don't change our mind too much anymore.

We stayed at BWI last Sept and they have one. I have to saw, that is really handy if your party is large and some of them are lagging behind.

One of the resorts had the screen but i cant remember if it was beach club or yacht club or maybe both. Probably because we never waited long for a bus last week! They had a lot of busses running!

Would love a picture of the bus board(s) from anyone who is at the resort now, or will be soon...

:thumbsup2

I will take some pictures! we will be at BCV April 15-22nd. Just need to figure out how to post pics on a thread. I'm kinda computer challenged

I will take some pictures! we will be at BCV April 15-22nd. Just need to figure out how to post pics on a thread. I'm kinda computer challenged

Thank you!!!

I can help you when you get back or if you want, you can email the pictures to me beachclubdee at yahoo

:goodvibes

Thanks so much for posting the pictures of the Beach Club resort merchandise. We missed having the resort merchandise the last time we stayed at YC. My husband still loves his YC t-shirt from 2007. Can't wait to check this out next month.:flower3:

Is there a specific section on this thread for the BCV renovations? I know they started but how far they have gotten? We are there 5/15 to 5/20 1 br,

The most up to date information we have is in post #1 of this thread.

Beach Club Marketplace, January 2016
Resort Merchandise

Clothing and Other Merchandise

Sad (or glad :) ) to say I own most of the resort merchandise. I was one those that wrote Disney and asked for the return of resort specific mechandise. Now every time I walk through there Lee Ann looks and me and says "Pony up Beach Club boy".

And momtwoboys I will also be there 14th - 18th. Disney races keep giving me an excuse to go back. This time next week :dogdance: :dogdance: :dogdance:!

I read that showers and lockers are for spa guests only. So is there any option for us to shower and get cleaned up/ changed on our check-out day. We usually stay at POR and next to the pool are ladies and mens locker rooms.. This is very important for us as we plan on checking out, hitting Epcot for a few hours, then cooling off at the pool. Our pick-up times are 4pm. We have a 10 hr Intl. flight, so a proper shower is neccessary.

Might as well check too, but normally you can still use the pools at other resorts the whole day even when check-ed out is this different here?

I read that showers and lockers are for spa guests only. So is there any option for us to shower and get cleaned up/ changed on our check-out day. We usually stay at POR and next to the pool are ladies and mens locker rooms.. This is very important for us as we plan on checking out, hitting Epcot for a few hours, then cooling off at the pool. Our pick-up times are 4pm. We have a 10 hr Intl. flight, so a proper shower is neccessary.

Might as well check too, but normally you can still use the pools at other resorts the whole day even when check-ed out is this different here?

There are no "proper" showers to clean up at the pools any longer. If this is important to you at the YC/BC the only things I can think of is to keep your room for the extra night - expensive but an option. Or book a spa experience and therefore have access to the locker room.

Are you DVC members? Only DVC can pool hop at all. If you meet that criteria, you should be able to pool hop. You have access to all amenities until 11:59 PM of checkout day

The check out is the same at the BC/YC as it is for the other resorts. You can use the pool until it closes the night of your check out day. The only showers are those outside showers next to the pools. They haven't built a locker room with showers yet. We just rinsed off really well with the outdoor shower and then changed in the nearby bathroom. It wasn't ideal, but it did work.

Ok, so I feel like a real "noob" (and I'm not, I promise) but have 2 questions on things I've apparently never had to deal with before so do not know the answer to...

1. Online check-in. I've never actually done it since, at least as of 2014 which was last time I stayed "on campus", you still had to "check in" physically at the resort anyway and I like the ability to 'negotiate' my room a bit at the actual check in line (location, balcony, etc.). But this year I am sending wife/kids ahead of me on DME while I grab rental car and make a supermarket stop, so if I check-in online, can they have immediate SAB access? Then if someone has to physically still go to the "online check in line" at some point, I'll take care of when I arrive, but thought that'd be a nice perk for my wife and the kids to basically just go straight to the pool.

2. Refillable mugs: I am doing my first split stay - starting at BC for 4 nights, moving to AoA for last 3 nights. If I purchase my mug at the BC Marketplace, is it only good at BC and for that part of my trip? Meaning I'll have to pay double for the full-week of "mug fills" than if I was just staying at the same resort the entire time? I hadn't thought about this but I'm pretty certain, given the "check out/check in" procedure on our switch day, this is going to be true. Ugh.

Thanks all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter