Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions Updated Info on Page 1 Post 1 & 13, 14

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
Beach Club Marketplace, January 2016

Resort Merchandise

Resort Prints

Clothing and Other Merchandise

Rapid Refill Mugs

Sample of Snacks and Drinks

Note: in this picture you can see cases of water, 24 12oz. bottles of Dasani water, $6.39

Holy Sticker Shock, Batman!

Pool Noodle

Seasonal Purchase: Gingerbread Houses and Gingerbread Shingle

Last edited:

focusondisney

DIS Veteran
anyone staying at Beach club this april and scored a deal with Magical vacations? I am just so hopeful we will love it just a little over a week! we will ask for and wait for a new room if we have to!

We've stayed at the Y&B club for many years but never with the magical deals. It is a beautiful resort area. Both resorts are relaxing & so convenient to Epcot & DS. YC is our favorite Disney resort. If we couldn't get YC, I'd be very happy at BC. I'm sure you will love it too!

Just an FYI, BC rooms are all renovated. They were done in 2015. They are currently working on BC Villas, so if you are at BC & not the villas, you will get a renovated room.

Have a wonderful vacation!! :goodvibes

• momtwoboys

DIS Veteran
    bcv studio for us! last 2 aprils it was bwv's so we are trying across the lake! thinking ahead to next april and wondering about booking through magical vacations for a good price. thanks!!!

Lsyves

Grew up at Disney
    Just returned from our first stay at the beach club and it was wonderful! Our biggest priority as far as room requests go is quiet, and they honored it. Room 4680 was perfect--away from the elevator and only one room next to us instead of two. Did not want to leave!

Cackyschmackers

DIS Veteran
    This might be a strange question: Does anyone know if housekeeping has foam toppers for the beds at YC? I have an injury to my spine that causes nerve pain when I sleep on some hotel beds. On the DCL, they brought me one w/out me having to make a prior accommodation or request. Anyone know if I can request one? Too big to fit into a suit case. Just wondering, and thanks!

4HOLIDAYS

DIS Veteran
    Is there a specific section on this thread for the BCV renovations? I know they started but how far they have gotten? We are there 5/15 to 5/20 1 br,

How are the new beds? Last May we were in a 1br and the king bed was so bad we got air mattresses to sleep on! It was a rock, the 1st 2 noghts we rotated who slept there vs the pull out and all 4 of us decided WAY to hard for anyone-this air mattress. We did call housekeeping and went to front desk-all they did was give us about 4 blankets to put under the sheet as a cushion-that was no help.

• ginny65

DIS Veteran
    I apologize if this is already posted somewhere. I tried a couple different searches.

Does the YC bus stop have the electronic screen that lets you know bus arrival times?

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    Is there a specific section on this thread for the BCV renovations? I know they started but how far they have gotten? We are there 5/15 to 5/20 1 br,

How are the new beds? Last May we were in a 1br and the king bed was so bad we got air mattresses to sleep on! It was a rock, the 1st 2 noghts we rotated who slept there vs the pull out and all 4 of us decided WAY to hard for anyone-this air mattress. We did call housekeeping and went to front desk-all they did was give us about 4 blankets to put under the sheet as a cushion-that was no help.

:welcome: to the thread!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

:cool1:

Yes, the very first post of this thread is updated with the most recent BCV renovation news. A couple of days ago, I posted info about which rooms have been completed (one wing, from the 5th floor to the 1st floor)

We have not had any direct reports from anyone who has stayed in one of the new room. So, unfortunately, we don't have any info on the beds/mattresses since the refurb.

:goodvibes

Last edited:

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    I apologize if this is already posted somewhere. I tried a couple different searches.

Does the YC bus stop have the electronic screen that lets you know bus arrival times?
    We have not received reports that the electronic bus screens are at the YC. Hopfully a recent guest of the YC can give a confirmation.

:confused:

• Lsyves

Grew up at Disney
    One of the resorts had the screen but i cant remember if it was beach club or yacht club or maybe both. Probably because we never waited long for a bus last week! They had a lot of busses running!

ginny65

DIS Veteran
    Thanks. I think it would be great to know when the bus is coming especially if you have an ADR that you might be cutting it close to reach. We might be tempted to grab a taxi if we knew the bus was going to be too late. In years passed, we have switched our plan to go to a different park than what we had originally planned because that particular bus was taking too long. However, with FP+ selections, we really don't change our mind too much anymore.

DisneyFanJenn

Yes, we are going AGAIN!
    Thanks. I think it would be great to know when the bus is coming especially if you have an ADR that you might be cutting it close to reach. We might be tempted to grab a taxi if we knew the bus was going to be too late. In years passed, we have switched our plan to go to a different park than what we had originally planned because that particular bus was taking too long. However, with FP+ selections, we really don't change our mind too much anymore.
    We stayed at BWI last Sept and they have one. I have to saw, that is really handy if your party is large and some of them are lagging behind.

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    One of the resorts had the screen but i cant remember if it was beach club or yacht club or maybe both. Probably because we never waited long for a bus last week! They had a lot of busses running!
    Would love a picture of the bus board(s) from anyone who is at the resort now, or will be soon...

:thumbsup2

momtwoboys

DIS Veteran
    I will take some pictures! we will be at BCV April 15-22nd. Just need to figure out how to post pics on a thread. I'm kinda computer challenged

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    I will take some pictures! we will be at BCV April 15-22nd. Just need to figure out how to post pics on a thread. I'm kinda computer challenged
    Thank you!!!

I can help you when you get back or if you want, you can email the pictures to me beachclubdee at yahoo

:goodvibes

tiggersmyguy

Mouseketeer
    Thanks so much for posting the pictures of the Beach Club resort merchandise. We missed having the resort merchandise the last time we stayed at YC. My husband still loves his YC t-shirt from 2007. Can't wait to check this out next month.:flower3:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS