Disney's Wish

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Making it's debut in November is a brand new movie called Wish and promises to be a huge hit when it debuts. Disney's Wish centers on a teenage girl named Asha who will be played by Ariana Duboise of the recent West Side Story remake released last year who wants to grant wishes to everyone. There will be a villain by the name of simply Star who is a star who wants nothing more than to turn the good wishes into bad ones but will Asha save the day? You'll have to see Disney's Wish for yourself to find out more. There is gonna be an animal sidekick in Wish and that is Asha's pet goat Valentino "who looks like an animated version of Toothgnasher from Thor Love And Thunder" From the preview I saw I think Disney's Wish will be a hit movie and it will prove that Disney is doing well in movies again

This looks really good, I think this may be the one to stop the bloodbath at the theaters for Disney.

It just has the feel of an old school Disney hit to me, I just hope they don't try and cram some sociopolitical crap into it and give potential fans a reason not to go to it. Just shut up, and make good wholesome movies and people will throw money at you Disney.

Last edited:
I showed my mom the trailer for Disney's Wish and she really liked it and she thinks that Valentino Asha's pet lamb is a cutie pie and after seeing the preview of Disney's Wish Mom wants to see it. I think that Wish will do well and it will recieve rave reviews when it debuts in theaters in November. And the animation on Wish is so amazing and my mother liked that too. But the one drawback on Wish is that they have been promoting Ariana Duboise a lot in the previews but no other info on what other celebrity voice talent will be in Wish

Chris Pine is gonna play the king in Wish? Isn't he from the Star Trek movie? What a surprise that Chris Pine is gonna be in Wish and I hope he does a wonderful job voicing the king. Alan Tudyk seems to be a good luck charm in Disney movies because it seems that every Disney movie that's released he usually plays animals and I wonder if he is becoming the new Frank Welker in Disney movies and having Alan in the voice cast means that the movie is sure to become a hit. I also heard that in addition to providing Asha's voice in Wish Ariana Duboise will perform Wish's theme song because Youtube has a video for the song which my mom also liked. I think my mom is getting excited over new Disney movies just like I do because they are so much fun to discover and learn about

What I think will happen with Wish is that Disney WILL promote it a lot and it will be a smash hit the second week it is in theaters in November. Because I think Disney's scared that Wish will become like another Strange World and not do well. Because as we saw with Frozen and Encanto nobody would've thought that Frozen was expected to become a hit but if it wasn't for the song Let It Go Frozen would've never been a successful movie and the same thing happened with Encanto when it was released in theaters so I think Wish will be finally the big film of Disney's history and it will bring Disney back to creating great films. When my mom and I saw the trailer for Wish Mom fell in love with the animation on it and she hopes Wish does well when it debuts in November

What I think will happen with Wish is that Disney WILL promote it a lot and it will be a smash hit the second week it is in theaters in November. Because I think Disney's scared that Wish will become like another Strange World and not do well. Because as we saw with Frozen and Encanto nobody would've thought that Frozen was expected to become a hit but if it wasn't for the song Let It Go Frozen would've never been a successful movie and the same thing happened with Encanto when it was released in theaters so I think Wish will be finally the big film of Disney's history and it will bring Disney back to creating great films. When my mom and I saw the trailer for Wish Mom fell in love with the animation on it and she hopes Wish does well when it debuts in November
I hope it does well too.

Does Asha's goat Valentino talk in Wish? Because on the preview they show that Star casts a spell on Valentino and Valentino is given a Kelsey Grammer like voice when he speaks. Is Kelsey Grammer gonna provide Valentino's speaking voice in Wish? Because I do know that Alan Tudyk voices Valentino's sounds. My mother is now becoming Wish obsessed and really admires the animation and art design of it

I think Disney is doing a wonderful job having characters with disabilities and when I heard that Wish will have a character with disabilities I became so excited when I saw that it will be Asha's best friend Dalia that will be a character with a disability and what's shocking is that Dalia's voice actress is disabled and is in a wheelchair in real life and that was very exciting for me that Disney is making wonderful characters to be role models for all children and I guarantee this will make Wish a huge success for Disney. Also I learned that actor Victor Garber will voice a character in Wish as well

You know where I think Disney got inspiration for Wish and I hope the creators don't sue Disney over copying their movie. In 1998 a Christmas movie was made called Annabelle's Wish and it follows the story of Annabelle who was a calf who longed to be one of Santa's reindeer but her owner Billy doesn't speak and so following a Christmas legend Santa Claus gives the animals the gift of talking much like Valentino does in Disney's Wish and when I saw the preview of Disney's Wish I knew I spotted the exact same story as Annabelle's Wish and Disney copied that movie for Wish

Disney looks to be getting ahead of it with marketing and merch. Saw a big AD for Wish merch in the target and the amazon holiday books, and its been all over TV. I think the movie will be great, I hope it is.

I did notice the same thing on Amazon when I was looking around at stuff and it tells me that Wish will become the new Frozen and already I'm on a Wish kick just like my mother has and I think Wish WILL be the movie that will make Disney a whole lot of money. Because after the surprise failure of Strange World last November it's about time Disney made a great quality movie and Wish will be just what the doctor ordered for Disney

I think Disney's Wish is gonna be a big winner when it debuts next month in theaters because judging from the hype it's getting it proves that Disney will be back to it's old self again. My mom was at JCPenney's website and JCPenney has a whole section of Wish merchandise and she couldn't believe all the merchandise Wish has. I think if it does well Wish might win the Oscar for Best Animated Feature next year at the Oscars next year

I think Disney's Wish is gonna be a big winner when it debuts next month in theaters because judging from the hype it's getting it proves that Disney will be back to it's old self again. My mom was at JCPenney's website and JCPenney has a whole section of Wish merchandise and she couldn't believe all the merchandise Wish has. I think if it does well Wish might win the Oscar for Best Animated Feature next year at the Oscars next year

Think they are doing a great job with the marketing, and really looking forward to "Wish"- as far as the Oscar, they are going to have to beat "The Boy and the Heron", which is supposed to be amazing... if the academy doesnt hold something against Miyazaki, it probably wins the Oscar... but early to predict

Mom and I are still obsessed with Wish and I think this might be the film that will as I mentioned a lot be a big success for Disney and the more I read about Wish the more enchanting it sounds like. One question my dad asked is where exactly is Wish supposed to be based in? Because my dad thinks it looks like India because the palace and houses in Wish look Indian style. But I read that De Las Rosas is a fictional city in Spain. Did Disney animators go to Spain to get inspiration for Wish?

Mom and I are still obsessed with Wish and I think this might be the film that will as I mentioned a lot be a big success for Disney and the more I read about Wish the more enchanting it sounds like. One question my dad asked is where exactly is Wish supposed to be based in? Because my dad thinks it looks like India because the palace and houses in Wish look Indian style. But I read that De Las Rosas is a fictional city in Spain. Did Disney animators go to Spain to get inspiration for Wish?

I do believe it is supposed to be heavily inspired by Spain or Portugal, though it is a fantasy kingdom and likely an amalgamation of a few different places.

Wish's signature anthem This Wish debuted today on Apple Music and it's the #1 song on Apple Music right now while the whole Wish soundtrack will be released next month. I was so excited when I saw it on Apple Music and started singing along and I have a feeling that This Wish will be a hit much like Let It Go was for Idina Menzel and Frozen and it tells me that Wish WILL get rave reviews when it debuts in theaters next month

What is your source for saying it was the number 1 song? When I look at Apple Music the number one song yesterday was by Drake and I don’t see this in the top 100 songs.

The Wish song This Wish is the number one song on Apple Music's Kids music section and it just came out Wednesday on Apple Music. When I saw this song debuting on Apple Music I started singing along and This Wish is such a cool song that fits Wish really well like a glove. I think judging how popular Wish is becoming "though the movie isn't even out in theaters yet" Wish will become as popular as Encanto and Frozen were. Because with the promotion the movie is getting Wish is sure to make billions for Disney at the box-office
Thank you very much for your reply LoveDaisy,
Dodger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter