Disney's Wish Walking and Talking Valentino plush

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Today I finally got to open up my final Wish merchandise and it is the Walking and Talking Valentino plush. This plushie is made by Just Play and when you see it in action you'll laugh and laugh like crazy. The reason why this version of Valentino is called Walking and Talking is because when you press Valentino's back he says lines from Disney's Wish while walking and if you press him a second time he will talk and walk but also "faint" falling to the floor and is such a funny toy. My mother and I were giggling at Valentino's antics and were laughing like crazy when he "fainted". But if you have this toy Valentino works best on a hard surface but if playing with him on a table he will "faint" easily and crash to the floor. But it's an awesome toy for Wish fans

I can't get over how Just Play and Disney came up with this awesome version of Valentino and Walking And Talking Valentino is just so funny and you just have to laugh when Valentino "faints" to the ground. My cat is really freaked out at it and tries to faint too like Valentino. But as I said this version of Valentino is awesome and worthy of buying

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter