• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

So we are staying at Boulder Ridge for the first time at WL. I believe the pool at Copper Creek is the one with the slide. How far is the walk from BR to the CC pool?
Thank you

So we are staying at Boulder Ridge for the first time at WL. I believe the pool at Copper Creek is the one with the slide. How far is the walk from BR to the CC pool?
Thank you

There is a resort map on the first page of this thread. The Copper Creek pool isn't too far from Boulder Ridge but you will have to either walk through the WL lobby or walk around the building to reach the main pool.

1661209929670-png.696269

9 days! We planned an entire rest day to hang out at WL. What activities do you suggest with a 14, 13, and 10 year old? Pool, of course. Anything else?

9 days! We planned an entire rest day to hang out at WL. What activities do you suggest with a 14, 13, and 10 year old? Pool, of course. Anything else?
There is horseback riding at Fort Wilderness. You can take the bus to FW from the WL if you don't have a car. There is a small horse stable at the Settlement bus depot, then you would have to take an internal bus to the riding stables that are next to the FW main bus depot.

9 days for us too, except we'll be at the Swan for the first two nights before moving to Boulder Ridge next Friday. And I agree with Nymph, activities are endless at FW!

If I'm staying in a regular room at WL, am I allowed to use the Boulder Ridge pool or is that just for DVC?

Quick question: when we stayed at Wilderness Lodge last year, the geyser was down. Headed back soon for a little poolside staycation weekend, and is the geyser back working again or did they decide it was too expensive to upkeep and kill it?

Quick question: when we stayed at Wilderness Lodge last year, the geyser was down. Headed back soon for a little poolside staycation weekend, and is the geyser back working again or did they decide it was too expensive to upkeep and kill it?
The geyser is back to normal again. They even cut down a bunch of trees so it is easier to see. :)

Anyone at the WL now? Someone posted on another site that the boat between the WL/FW/CR started running today. Any truth to it? I was a little surprised to read that, I’m skeptical, but would love for it to be true!
We’re waiting on the boat to MK this morning so I will ask. Stay tuned.

Also here’s the Memorial Day activities:

Attachments

• IMG_3189.jpeg
    IMG_3189.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter