Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool beans, mrsap! Can't make my park pass reservations until Disney puts out the extended evening hours schedule, so this is how I get my jollies for now. :D

Here's another question ... If check in isn't until 3 or 4PM, (not sure) can you go to WL earlier in the day and still swim there?

Here's another question ... If check in isn't until 3 or 4PM, (not sure) can you go to WL earlier in the day and still swim there?

You can! Check in for resort side is 3:00, DVC 4:00, but of course, you can get a room ready text anytime throughout the day. Have fun!

Trying to order the WL magic bands and when I click on Proceed to Checkout it gets stuck on please wait while we complete your request. I've cleared my cache, edited the order, tried my phone but nothing seems to work. Does anyone know if these can be order via phone or have any suggestions? Very frustrating.
Thanks

I don't suppose anyone knows if there's tonic at the gift shop? Planning to order some with our groceries but struggling with what the right amount might be - if there's back up there, I won't be as stressed about it. :)

Trying to order the WL magic bands and when I click on Proceed to Checkout it gets stuck on please wait while we complete your request. I've cleared my cache, edited the order, tried my phone but nothing seems to work. Does anyone know if these can be order via phone or have any suggestions? Very frustrating.
Thanks

Did you try incognito mode for the heck of it?

I did, it didn't work either. I guess I'll save $75 and they can sell them to someone else, not worth the frustration.
Try again later - Disney IT isn’t always so reliable. Also, by chance did you already order bands, even for one person in your party? That happened to us a few years ago. We ordered bands for 3 people, then went back later to order for the fourth and couldn’t. We didn’t know you could only place one order, one time.

Well we were going to play in the splash pad on check in day next weekend but that seems to no longer be an option. Bummer because we have a split stay with ALK and thier spalsh pad is closed too. We have about 4 hours to kill before check in, is there a way for us to visit the fort? I know boats are not running, but is there a bus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter