Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

Talk to me about the pools and food/drink situation when the resort is full... Any advice? We’ll have 3 young kids in tow too.

ETA NM wrong thread, sorry
We just left there today. All of WDW was very crowded but it never felt overcrowded at the resort or in the dining area. Pool is nice. Very cute kids splash area. Eat the beignets. They are delish!

Family is getting excited :bounce: We are 2 weeks from arrival at POFQ. We MIGHT leave a day early and stay at another resort or offsite hotel before POFQ. My oldest DD20 is in college over 3 hours northwest of us in WI and will be driving home after classes on 03/21 if there is no snow storm or icy roads. In that case, we could switch our plane tickets and leave a day early. The waiting is killing me because I can't make a decision until about 5 days out because it is weather dependent. Sigh.....

There is no fee for having something delivered to the resort, right?
I believe it's $5 per delivery/package (someone may be able to confirm which). Though lots have mentioned it hasn't been charged for grocery deliveries.

Are the new Mickey Through the Years refillable mugs available at POFQ yet?

Here now. Have not seen the new mugs here at POFQ but I did get one at Poly yesterday. The CM said they had been out for only 3 hours and it looked like there were about 10 left. They only the ones with a black lid but CM said they were expecting more of the same mugs with red lids this week. She also said they would be getting mugs with pink and green lids with a Pixar design but she wasn't sure when they would arrive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 56
For anyone that is at POFQ now, can you tell me if they have the white Cinderella Castle magicband in the giftshop? I plan on buying one on arrival, but if they don't have it at POFQ, I'll wait until I get to MK the next day.

Here now. Have not seen the new mugs here at POFQ but I did get one at Poly yesterday. The CM said they had been out for only 3 hours and it looked like there were about 10 left. They only the ones with a black lid but CM said they were expecting more of the same mugs with red lids this week. She also said they would be getting mugs with pink and green lids with a Pixar design but she wasn't sure when they would arrive.
I read on Facebook the Pixar mugs are at AoA now, so hopefully they'll be rolling out to the other resorts soon.

Are the new mugs L. E or will they still be available in June?

Was in food court about an hour ago and there was one Pixar mug left and a bunch of the Classic Mickey mugs

OMG I cannot believe I'm even worrying about this for one second, but I REALLY want one of those Mickey mugs when I check in next week!

Can anyone tell me if they have stayed here during august and has gotten a AP room offer with 20% or more off during their stay? Considering going during the Star Wars land grand opening....

We're trying to decide between PO and BW for our trip in October. Both are beautiful from the pictures, but I've only been to BW to walk around. What are some highlights from POFQ?

Can anyone tell me if they have stayed here during august and has gotten a AP room offer with 20% or more off during their stay? Considering going during the Star Wars land grand opening....
More than 20%? No. FQ is usually excluded period so when it is included it's not more than 20%

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter