Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know approximately what size the "Family Style Pizza" is in the food court? For the price, it looks like this would be a good one to pay out of pocket for our family of 4 for a quick lunch but would like to make sure it's going to be enough.

Does anyone know approximately what size the "Family Style Pizza" is in the food court? For the price, it looks like this would be a good one to pay out of pocket for our family of 4 for a quick lunch but would like to make sure it's going to be enough.

If memory serves me correct I am going to say it is a 16 inch pizza.

Well after going back and forth for a few weeks we settled on going back to Pop for our 3rd visit in a row.. I said I needed a break, and that I was switching to a mod... but here we are lol.

My concern is the chances of getting a King bed. We would need a pack n play for our daughter and I can’t imagine the pack n play fitting comfortably with the two queens/the Murphy up with the table. Does anyone have any experience with pack n plays in the new rooms?

Well after going back and forth for a few weeks we settled on going back to Pop for our 3rd visit in a row.. I said I needed a break, and that I was switching to a mod... but here we are lol.

My concern is the chances of getting a King bed. We would need a pack n play for our daughter and I can’t imagine the pack n play fitting comfortably with the two queens/the Murphy up with the table. Does anyone have any experience with pack n plays in the new rooms?

No experience with a pack n play but I have stayed in the new room. I would say with the Murphy bed up you would have plenty of room. We had both beds down and 2 scooters in the room and moved around easily.

The Enchanted Escapes is for stays staying August 2, of course that is the day we are checking out...:worried:

We have the Enchanted Escapes price for early August, and we're paying about $156/night. (But we also have 2 adult children staying in the room with us, so that adds on a fee/night.)

ETA: I remembered a little incorrectly. That includes tax. The nights range from $112-$147 before tax.

Is there a way to find that cost/night on the website or app? I had to go find the confirmation mailed to us.

I haven't actually stayed in a refurbished room but I've seen trip reports with pictures from people who have stayed in the refurbished rooms and used a pack & play. It fits against the wall between the beverage center and the dresser as well as between the dresser and the "closet" wall (where the door is if it's a connecting room). And the stroller (if you have one) can go in front of the window or in whichever spot you don't put the pack & play in. I'm guessing there are dozens (if not hundreds) of families who use a pack & play in their Pop Century room on any given night.

I found mine only on the app. I click See All Plans, then View Room Details, then View Charges. It has it broken down by day, payments, and balance.
This is so interesting because I don’t have this on the app for any of the future stays we have booked (some are bounce backs, one is a room only booked thru Disney, and one thru my TA). I only have “view charges” for the bounce backs. The rest don’t even have that section!

This is so interesting because I don’t have this on the app for any of the future stays we have booked (some are bounce backs, one is a room only booked thru Disney, and one thru my TA). I only have “view charges” for the bounce backs. The rest don’t even have that section!
I wonder why they are all different? I was surprised when I found it by accident. When I became an AP, I could never find the balance I owed on the computer site.

Where can I find the Activity Calendar for this month? I'd like to know which movies are playing, we leave tomorrow

I just checked, and I don’t have it either. I’m sure that I could see it for my reservation last year. I wonder if it matters how you booked. Last year, I booked online. Originally, I booked this one online, but I called in when I had it changed to the discount.

I just checked, and I don’t have it either. I’m sure that I could see it for my reservation last year. I wonder if it matters how you booked. Last year, I booked online. Originally, I booked this one online, but I called in when I had it changed to the discount.
I booked online, too.

I haven't actually stayed in a refurbished room but I've seen trip reports with pictures from people who have stayed in the refurbished rooms and used a pack & play. It fits against the wall between the beverage center and the dresser as well as between the dresser and the "closet" wall (where the door is if it's a connecting room). And the stroller (if you have one) can go in front of the window or in whichever spot you don't put the pack & play in. I'm guessing there are dozens (if not hundreds) of families who use a pack & play in their Pop Century room on any given night.

Ohh yes I’m sure hundreds of families do a night. I just can’t stand “clutter” it makes me very anxious. Granted we don’t spend that much time in the room it’s still something I want to keep in mind. I have a friend going this weekend she’s going to let me know how it works out for her, she’s similar to me it not liking a lot of stuff around! I can’t for the life of me picture it in my head. We’ve stayed in refurbished rooms twice recently and I still can’t picture it lol. I was thinking if anything we could put it up in the sink area, and close it off when we’re not using it.

I booked the room only online. But the only one that has the option to “view charges” is the bounce back, and it shows $0 balance...which is not true unless my fairy godmother has paid off my vacation! It’s due the end of this month.

This has probably been asked many times but....does pop have the new coke free style machine ? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter