Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just arrived this afternoon for 10 glorious days at Pop! :banana: My room was ready and I got my room request. :yay: Perfect room and perfect location for me! I'm so happy!!!!! :goodvibes

I just arrived this afternoon for 10 glorious days at Pop! :banana: My room was ready and I got my room request. :yay: Perfect room and perfect location for me! I'm so happy!!!!! :goodvibes

Woot! So happy for you. Enjoy your trip, I'm sure Christmas there will be Magical! Love to do that one day. Glad you got the room you wanted!

Hi Everyone- First time at Pop in a few weeks, and my first time staying Value level. I have a Standard Pool View booked. I'm not sure what 2 things to request when I do online checkin. I'd like to be close to the lobby. Looks like the choices are any floor level, near transportation, and 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s. What would you suggest? Thanks!

Hi Everyone- First time at Pop in a few weeks, and my first time staying Value level. I have a Standard Pool View booked. I'm not sure what 2 things to request when I do online checkin. I'd like to be close to the lobby. Looks like the choices are any floor level, near transportation, and 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s. What would you suggest? Thanks!

Standard pool view would rule out 60's and 70's. You didn't mention the 50's though. I think the 50's pool view would bring you closer to the lobby then the 80's or 90's.

Just had to stop in and let everyone know, I believe I will be staying at POP for my honeymoon next year!!!!! So excited to show my future husband my othere love.

Sitting poolside at Pop right now. My kids are watching the Muppets Christmas. I'm loving my first Christmas here! :goodvibes

Sitting poolside at Pop right now. My kids are watching the Muppets Christmas. I'm loving my first Christmas here! :goodvibes

I hope to one of these days go to Disney around Christmas time. As it is, we go around Halloween. Will have to look into going around Christmas soon. :rolleyes1

50's standard pool view is definitely closer to the lobby than the 80's / 90's - or so it seems if you walk it. If you are by the computer pool - then cutting across the parking lot makes it closer than walking the inside path. But not recommended.

Flying to Orlando tomorrow.

Staying at POP!

Can't wait.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Hair dryers at Pop.... What are they like? Should I bring my own?

Here now. It's in a black drawstring bag. It looks full size, but I haven't used it on my hair. It's got a high and low setting. I just turned it on. It seems pretty powerful to me. I wouldn't bring one. :goodvibes

Here now. It's in a black drawstring bag. It looks full size, but I haven't used it on my hair. It's got a high and low setting. I just turned it on. It seems pretty powerful to me. I wouldn't bring one. :goodvibes

I don't think these are in all rooms yet. We stayed in 50's building 1 pool view in early December and still had the old wall mount hairdryers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter