Disney's New iPhone Game!

cyberbox2

DIS Veteran
Well just in case anyone with an iPhone doesn't already know, software version 2.0 came out as a free update for all existing iPhone owners out there as well as it being the version used on all new 3G iPhones. Sorry iPod Touch users, I hear this update is an expense for you all:mad:

Anyway with the implementation of the 2.0 update, also came the opening of the long awaited iTunes "App Store" I have spent a good amount of time and money browsing though the App Store and at one point I decided to do a search on the keyword Disney and sure enough their is one game offering by Disney. The game is called 'Disney All Star Cards' It looks interesting enough but wanted to see you any of you iPhone users out there have had any first hand experience with it before I commit to a $10 game purchase:)

By the way, I LOVE the Super Monkey Ball game, and the graphics are amazing!

This is just the beginning..................:banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter