• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's mistake,UPDATE POST # 21

I called again today and spoke to CM Tabitha. Let me just say she was absolutely amazing. She fixed the problem in no time flat and I got my money refunded (at least it will be in a week). She was warm and reassuring that everything would be okay. Where the original CM, drilled into my head that my giant party of 11 cannot be promised that we will be at tables that would be near each other *we are at seperate tables for all of our meals but HDDR* She gave me excellent advice about the places we choose and just made me feel so much better about things.

Moral is (as has been stated a million times on other threads), "If you don't get the answer you want, just keep calling back".

Thanks everyone....

Just to give you a little reassurance about the seating situation. I went with a party of 12 a few years ago and except for coral reef we were always seated at the same table even though our reservations were for multiple tables.

I called again today and spoke to CM Tabitha. Let me just say she was absolutely amazing. She fixed the problem in no time flat and I got my money refunded (at least it will be in a week).

1) Good to hear.
2) It doesn't happen often.
3) Congrats.

i called again today and spoke to cm tabitha. Let me just say she was absolutely amazing. She fixed the problem in no time flat and i got my money refunded (at least it will be in a week). She was warm and reassuring that everything would be okay. Where the original cm, drilled into my head that my giant party of 11 cannot be promised that we will be at tables that would be near each other *we are at seperate tables for all of our meals but hddr* she gave me excellent advice about the places we choose and just made me feel so much better about things.

Moral is (as has been stated a million times on other threads), "if you don't get the answer you want, just keep calling back".

Thanks everyone....

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When booking with the dining plan - you're not supposed to have to make the deposit. Make sure your card is on file - yes, but not actually pay the deposit.
If they processed the OPs credit card despite this then a mistake was made on Disney's end... period.

Disney needs to fix this as soon as possible, not at the end of their trip.

Something like this would be enough to convince me to cancel my trip all together...

It seems Disney's Lgendary service is no more - may it rest in peace.

Universal is starting to look better and better every time I come read these boards. Sure the service probably isn't any better - but the prices sure are.

1) FREQUENTLY charges for CRT or HDDR get processed.
2) This is not new or strange.
3) You get your refund at the meal or show when you use DDP.
4) They don't refund ahead of time unless you cancel.
5) I have had people actually yell at me for a refund.
6) I politely tell them to go to the HDDR box office or CRT podium.

Oh geez...I am happy they fixed it but now you have me wondering about my luau tickets! need to check this...yikes!~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter