Disney's Grand Californian Resort Reopening Delayed

Oh wow. It will be interesting what the dues credit will look like as I believe that stay at home order was for 3 weeks.

Oh wow. It will be interesting what the dues credit will look like as I believe that stay at home order was for 3 weeks.
Yeah and I’m guessing they won’t announce a date until the order is lifted. And that date will be a few weeks out from there. So I think we are looking at least two more months.

Yeah and I’m guessing they won’t announce a date until the order is lifted. And that date will be a few weeks out from there. So I think we are looking at least two more months.

i agree. DVC Called me this afternoon as I had signed up to attend the Dvc condo association meeting next week from espn zones, and that event is now cancelled (postponed). Since I had a very nice cast member on the phone, I asked about the opening for vgc, and was told it was just getting posted to the member site and that the opening was being delayed. Not surprise with the new stay at home order and the terrible surge occurring in OC right now. The cast member told me that all reservations through 12/31 were being cancelled immediately. She said for my January one to keep checking the site. Honestly, I do not think my 1/14 will happen. 2/1 is the soonest I could see the next attempt to open and that it will most likely be even later than that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter