Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Anyone who has stayed at a non-main building GF suite with CL access (I know, another suite Q, sorry!!) - how big of a pain was it to go back and forth to the main building for lounge access? Something bigger popped up for the dates I want to spoil my mom, but it’s in Sugarloaf. I’m excited about the main building 1-BR I grabbed, but DH and/or DSis might join.
We stayed in Boca Chica and had access to Royal Palm Club. There is a very convenient entry door on the ground floor of the main building to the right of Gasparilla's that has an elevator that takes you to the lounge floor. That door would be very convenient if you are staying in Sugar Loaf.

I'm not sure if we would have dropped into the lounge more often if we had a room in the building, but it wasn't a huge inconvenience to be in a different building. We had a room on the first floor in Boca Chica so we didn't have to take two elevators to get to the lounge. We ate breakfast and dinner in the lounge and dropped by for snacks and dessert. :)

Holy cow, $199 each way!?!

You can rent a car for a week for less.
I do have a rental reserved for $475 premium car for the week however I won't be driving anywhere so I don't see the value. Roughly, same money and I don't need to drive.

Anyone who has stayed at a non-main building GF suite with CL access (I know, another suite Q, sorry!!) - how big of a pain was it to go back and forth to the main building for lounge access? Something bigger popped up for the dates I want to spoil my mom, but it’s in Sugarloaf. I’m excited about the main building 1-BR I grabbed, but DH and/or DSis might join.
Definitely not as convenient as being in the same building, however, I did not find it to be an issue. We looked forward to walking to the lounge each day! The trade off is the bigger room! Enjoy it!

Yikes, $199 each way? Will stick to Uber or Lyft!

Love Tiffany TC!!! I'm assuming Minnie Vans won't make a stop for groceries????

When I found out the cost, a friend told me she would have her 17 year old son pick us up for the airport. All she asked was a $20 "tip" for him to have some spending money (they live in CA but keep a car in FL and are on vacation the same time we are this trip)

Oh - and since we're staying club level the only thing I really wanted was a case of water - he'll bring that for us.

Yeah, but do you get mints that could be from pre-Covid, warm ginger ale, leftover MNSSHP candy, and bottled tap water in YOUR airport ride? 😂

Plus Minnie Van driver rumors are second only to bus driver rumors. That’s worth a lot!

View attachment 765810

(In fairness, the ginger ale may have been cold, we didn’t have any).

I was looking to do it for the sheer novelty and fun of it for DH. But you are SO right - The Minnie Van drivers have some of the best stories :rotfl2:

Definitely not as convenient as being in the same building, however, I did not find it to be an issue. We looked forward to walking to the lounge each day! The trade off is the bigger room! Enjoy it!
Thank you both @mrsap and @Wood Nymph! Appreciated. The total cost is quite a bit more, so I’m hesitating - Wdw may finally have found my limit 🤣! Rack rate so hopefully won’t be the final cost, but eeeuuurrrgh!!

Does anyone have any recent food offering pics from Chronos Club.
Morning:
Hot options varied by day but included scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage frittata, bacon and/or sausage, breakfast potatoes with peppers & onions, polenta cakes, and oatmeal.

Cold options included fruit, hard boiled eggs, cheese & cold cuts, plain & multigrain croissants, blueberry, chocolate chip, double chocolate muffins, coffee cake, swirled vanilla & chocolate loaf, apricot oat bars, various cereals, yogurt, apple slice, grapes, and bagels.

Snacks:
Crudite (cucumbers, carrots, broccoli, and mini bell peppers) with ranch dip. Uncrustables, biscotti, sugar cookies & chocolate chip cookies. Pretzels, gold fish, banana chips, and trail mix. Sun Chips, Mrs. Vickie’s Sea Salt Kettle Chips, granola bars, and hard fruit candies.

Hors d'oeuvres
Hot options (3 night rotation) Night 1: Heart of Palm Cakes & Seared Tuna with Togarashi & spicy aioli. Night 2: Lomo braised steak with onions & peppers & Grouper Escabeche. Night 3: Roasted potatoes with pepper aioli and a paprika salmon.

Cold options
Crudite (cucumbers, carrots, asparagus, mini bell peppers) with ranch dip. Some kind of gazpacho, cheeses & charcuterie. Pan con tomate, some type of salad (an arugula one, a jackfruit one and a couscous).

Desserts: various cordials & liqueurs. M&M’s, yogurt covered pretzels, chocolate espresso beans, cupcakes, bite sized desserts like brownies, s’mores tarts, cheesecake tarts, blondies etc. Fruit, sugar cookies & chocolate chip cookies.

Beverages: throughout the day you can get mimosas various mimosas including POG, bloody mary's, wine and beer are available an during evening offerings. The fridge is stocked with coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, sprite, lemonade, iced tea, Perrier, apple juice boxes, little milk cartons, mini Dasani water bottles.

Thank you both @mrsap and @Wood Nymph! Appreciated. The total cost is quite a bit more, so I’m hesitating - Wdw may finally have found my limit 🤣! Rack rate so hopefully won’t be the final cost, but eeeuuurrrgh!!
You saw the pix of my outer building suite…. They are gorgeous. We walked from conch and it was not an issue because we left from lounge to park in the morning and returning midday we arrived bus or mono so popped upstairs then returned to room after.

If I wanted something 3-5 I just ran up for us. I love getting the extra steps. I brought a bag and grabbed water, bagged snacks etc . The bag made it easy, left me a free hand for 🍷.

You saw the pix of my outer building suite…. They are gorgeous. We walked from conch and it was not an issue because we left from lounge to park in the morning and returning midday we arrived bus or mono so popped upstairs then returned to room after.

If I wanted something 3-5 I just ran up for us. I love getting the extra steps. I brought a bag and grabbed water, bagged snacks etc . The bag made it easy, left me a free hand for 🍷.
That was my first thought, but when I started looking around for info on the Sugarloaf 2BR, it seemed smaller, darker, almost cramped…yours was so open with that gorgeous outdoor space. I’d honestly be more inclined to snag outer building, even a 1 BR like you had, since it has a second full bathroom. I’m still stalking!

I was planning 3 nights at Poly CL July 1-4. We’ve never stayed at Poly & thought seeing the fireworks from the beach would be nice. But I was worried it would be too crowded & chaotic for us, it’s just my husband & me, we like laid back & relaxed trips. We’re moving to a deluxe CL room at BWI after that. We’ve only stayed at BW CL once before several years ago. It felt like both resorts would be “new” to us & that was stressing me out. I finally decided to cancel Poly a few days ago & do a CR Tower Club king room. We’ve stayed there before & I love the view from the room. I’ll get to Poly one of these days……:rolleyes1

I was planning 3 nights at Poly CL July 1-4. We’ve never stayed at Poly & thought seeing the fireworks from the beach would be nice. But I was worried it would be too crowded & chaotic for us, it’s just my husband & me, we like laid back & relaxed trips. We’re moving to a deluxe CL room at BWI after that. We’ve only stayed at BW CL once before several years ago. It felt like both resorts would be “new” to us & that was stressing me out. I finally decided to cancel Poly a few days ago & do a CR Tower Club king room. We’ve stayed there before & I love the view from the room. I’ll get to Poly one of these days……:rolleyes1
I’ll be in one of those rooms June 21-25. Will post pics to get you warmed up!!! I still prefer GF lounge (that elevator ride to/from the 14th floor of CR is 🙄, and those freaking eggs), but that view, and the sushi!!

Don’t say I didn’t warn you about the elevators that night. 😉

(But I think you made a great choice!)

Boom!
IMG_6939.jpeg

I’ll be in one of those rooms June 21-25. Will post pics to get you warmed up!!! I still prefer GF lounge (that elevator ride to/from the 14th floor of CR is 🙄, and those freaking eggs), but that view, and the sushi!!

Thanks! We were in the room ending in 12 last year. The bathroom layout was strange. Hoping we get the other room this time, although someone mentioned there might be noise from the lounge prep room. So maybe not? But yep, that view. :cloud9:

Thanks! We were in the room ending in 12 last year. The bathroom layout was strange. Hoping we get the other room this time, although someone mentioned there might be noise from the lounge prep room. So maybe not? But yep, that view. :cloud9:

I think it’s sort of a push. Either a few feet closer to the lounge and hallway noise (and overnight cleaning noise), or having two connecting doors and the associated noise that can sometimes come from noisy neighbors. I give the slight edge to 11 as I think it has the better bathroom, but slicing it pretty thin there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter