Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I have several suites booked outside of that window, FWIW. Suites have always had strange booking patterns, lots of TAs, conventions, groups, or for whatever reason the mouse does what they do.

It’s interesting to me how much suites get talked about a lot more these days, at least around threads like this. You don’t have to go back too far to find a time when most of the suites weren’t even available online (had to call to book) and finding good/recent info about them was pretty darn hard. You’d hardly ever see a post around here about them at any resort. In the post-reopening era with most of them (although not all) now bookable online, it certainly has increased the chatter around here.

I have several suites booked outside of that window, FWIW. Suites have always had strange booking patterns, lots of TAs, conventions, groups, or for whatever reason the mouse does what they do.

It’s interesting to me how much suites get talked about a lot more these days, at least around threads like this. You don’t have to go back too far to find a time when most of the suites weren’t even available online (had to call to book) and finding good/recent info about them was pretty darn hard. You’d hardly ever see a post around here about them at any resort. In the post-reopening era with most of them (although not all) now bookable online, it certainly has increased the chatter around here.
I was able to find suites, just not the ones I wanted during the time I wanted. I’ll keep checking. One never knows with the Mouse, same as every once in a while a glut of room availability opens up or closes.

I blame all the people who post images of those gorgeous, huge rooms!! We all have suite FOMO now! 🤣

I recently asked an agent to get a quote for me for a 2024 trip because I couldn't see anything online. They were told to check back 10-11 months prior to the trip because they're releasing suites after regular rooms - so all suites are released at the same time as DVC suites are released for home resort booking.

This kind of worries me given he way DVC is popping up everywhere. But it also makes sense.
To be clear, I booked a suite, just not the one I wanted. I want to spoil my mom “extra”! And there are definitely some dates available for the suites I want, just not during the time I’m after. But this gives me more reason to check obsessively - some dates will hopefully show up:).

Last edited:
Has anyone used the Minnie Van service to and from the airport recently? I'm wondering if your reservations showed up in your plans on MDE. When I called Signature Services to make the reservations, the cast member told me I'd see both reservations in my plans on the appropriate days. That was a few weeks ago and they still are not showing. My credit card was charged in full for both rides.
I. Was under the impression that it is just available within WDW property, not to airport. When I asked about airport transportation CM just mention Mears and Sunshine.

Lazing/grazing...love it! The spreads are usually enough for me (lunchtime aside). When I do CL at Wilderness Lodge I usually get lunch at Geyser Point....other then that the food offerings are more than enough.
Thanks! On a normal trip, I wouldn't bother because we're never around and it would go underutilized. Now seems like the perfect time and I'm ironically concerned about relying on it too much. Go figure.

Has anyone used the Minnie Van service to and from the airport recently? I'm wondering if your reservations showed up in your plans on MDE. When I called Signature Services to make the reservations, the cast member told me I'd see both reservations in my plans on the appropriate days. That was a few weeks ago and they still are not showing. My credit card was charged in full for both rides.

I have. I don’t think mine showed up, but I also didn’t specifically look. That kind of thing would require a manual CM entry into your plans, which they sometimes do when booking various “enchanted extras” that don’t automatically show up on your plans, but sometimes they don’t.

I. Was under the impression that it is just available within WDW property, not to airport. When I asked about airport transportation CM just mention Mears and Sunshine.
FYI, unless I’ve missed any recent news, the Minnie Van airport service is currently only available to CL guests.
That is why I posted my question about my upcoming Minnie Van reservations on the Club Level Thread. It's a club level perk. That's what we talk about here, am I right? :)

I have. I don’t think mine showed up, but I also didn’t specifically look. That kind of thing would require a manual CM entry into your plans, which they sometimes do when booking various “enchanted extras” that don’t automatically show up on your plans, but sometimes they don’t.
They sent me an email today saying they will call me the day before the Minnie Van pick up to review the details, so all is well. I don't know why Signature Services said it would show in my plans on MDE. Maybe she assumed it because the charges for the Minnie Van airport service are charged in full at time of booking as Disney Dining and not through Lyft like on site Minnie Van rides.

It’s available to CL guest only from airport to resort, I believe the price is $199 each way and you can’t make a reservation until the 60 day window.

They sent me an email today saying they will call me the day before the Minnie Van pick up to review the details, so all is well. I don't know why Signature Services said it would show in my plans on MDE. Maybe she assumed it because the charges for the Minnie Van airport service are charged in full at time of booking as Disney Dining and not through Lyft like on site Minnie Van rides.
You’re all good. I will be doing the same for my YC CL visit in October. I had a Mears Private Car last December and was not that impressed. For the extra few dollars I would rather take the Minnie Van.

Yeah, my guess is the CM probably thought it would but it doesn’t, or maybe started to enter it in your plans but didn’t follow through, or some other reason. I will say every time I’ve booked I get the impression it’s not a common booking for them because usually the CMs have to pause as they work through the various booking screens and whatever other instructions they have on their end.

Enjoy your airport ride. I know people think some kind of way about the cost, but it’s really a great service, IMHO.

You are correct - it is for Club Level Guests only - you have to call Signature Services (email asking about it will tell you to call). It's $199 each way.
Yikes, $199 each way? Will stick to Uber or Lyft!
I agree - $199 each way for Minnie Van to/from the airport - Holy Cow! I use Tiffany Town Car, excellent service at about half the price.
Love Tiffany TC!!! I'm assuming Minnie Vans won't make a stop for groceries????

Yeah, but do you get mints that could be from pre-Covid, warm ginger ale, leftover MNSSHP candy, and bottled tap water in YOUR airport ride? 😂

Plus Minnie Van driver rumors are second only to bus driver rumors. That’s worth a lot!

IMG_2026.jpeg

(In fairness, the ginger ale may have been cold, we didn’t have any).

Anyone who has stayed at a non-main building GF suite with CL access (I know, another suite Q, sorry!!) - how big of a pain was it to go back and forth to the main building for lounge access? Something bigger popped up for the dates I want to spoil my mom, but it’s in Sugarloaf. I’m excited about the main building 1-BR I grabbed, but DH and/or DSis might join.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter