Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We are staying at WL club level for the first time checking in on the 10th and just received a welcome email from them today, but no phone call yet.

Any club levels have Mickey bars?
Just got back from a one night stay at YC CL. It was our first time at YC and first CL stay - amazing! They had a small freezer with Olaf popsicles and Mickey ice cream sandwiches - the freezer was available during each offering. I am searching the boards trying to find out if BWI CL has the ice cream sandwiches. I feel like I saw it mentioned in a post somewhere but can't find it.

Just got back from a one night stay at YC CL. It was our first time at YC and first CL stay - amazing! They had a small freezer with Olaf popsicles and Mickey ice cream sandwiches - the freezer was available during each offering. I am searching the boards trying to find out if BWI CL has the ice cream sandwiches. I feel like I saw it mentioned in a post somewhere but can't find it.
Thank you

Hi folks -- Looking for any opinions y'all might have on this one. I am looking to do a few nights surrounding July 4th, CL at either BWI, YC, or BC. It'll be me/wife/son (10). The nightly for all three is within $5, so removing $$ as a factor, any advice? I'm reading through posts and it sounds like BWI will be a newly renovated room(?) which is always nice, although then we would miss out on SB pool fun.

So, any recent stays at any of the three to rave or complain about? Thanks as always for all of your advice!

EDIT: General question to add - it looks as if I could use the CL lounge before checkin time on checkin date, and after checkout time on the last date(?) Is it that I could check out at 10am or something on checkout date, go to the parks, and the come back in the afternoon, or at that point would my band not let me back in?

Last edited:

Hi folks -- Looking for any opinions y'all might have on this one. I am looking to do a few nights surrounding July 4th, CL at either BWI, YC, or BC. It'll be me/wife/son (10). The nightly for all three is within $5, so removing $$ as a factor, any advice? I'm reading through posts and it sounds like BWI will be a newly renovated room(?) which is always nice, although then we would miss out on SB pool fun.

So, any recent stays at any of the three to rave or complain about? Thanks as always for all of your advice!

EDIT: General question to add - it looks as if I could use the CL lounge before checkin time on checkin date, and after checkout time on the last date(?) Is it that I could check out at 10am or something on checkout date, go to the parks, and the come back in the afternoon, or at that point would my band not let me back in?

If the price is the same, it’s really just a matter of your personal preference. Yes, BWI is just finishing a renovation. BC is currently getting a soft goods update, starting with CL, so those rooms will be new too. Y & B have the same foods offered. BC is closest to Epcot & the Skyliner; YC closer to the boat dock; BWI closer if you’re walking to Studios. As you already noted, Y & B has SAB. All of them have their fans, you can’t go wrong with whatever you pick.

Yes, you’re able to use the lounge all day on check oIt. You’re a guest of the resort from the time you arrive until midnight on your check in day & can use all amenities, including the pool & lounge. At Y & B your band will probably need to be set to operate the elevators when you arrive but will continue to work all day when you check out.

Does everyone have to be present to check in at Poly club level? An all girls trip and will be arriving at different times, so can the first person on the reservation check in and as the others arrive be met by the checked in person and taken to the room or is there something special that has to happen for the others to be able get to the room? Will be doing apple watch for magic band and magic bands. Or if the lead person does online check in and will that be sufficient for everyone to get into the building for access to the room when they arrive?
Once at the Hawaii building each person may need to have their bands or access set to open the main door/room door. The CL concierge staff can do that and this should be able to be done as each person in your party arrives. On our recent trip we checked in online but our magic bands did not open the main door when we were walked over from the main lobby so concierge staff took our bands to set them while we went to get a snack in the club and then brought them up to us once they were good to go.

Does everyone have to be present to check in at Poly club level? An all girls trip and will be arriving at different times, so can the first person on the reservation check in and as the others arrive be met by the checked in person and taken to the room or is there something special that has to happen for the others to be able get to the room? Will be doing apple watch for magic band and magic bands. Or if the lead person does online check in and will that be sufficient for everyone to get into the building for access to the room when they arrive?
It is so easy…once you check in, the others can just walk up to the Hawaii door…the very attentive staff will come right over, open the doors for them, and fix their magic bands on the spot. Could not be easier. They are on duty 7am to 10pm.

Which room is better for watching the magic kingdom fireworks - Theme park or lagoon view - I would assume theme park but are the bungalows in the way to watch from the room?

FYI…Apple Watch will work for magic band functions like charging, park tickets and lightning lane…but it does NOT work as a room key, you’ll need the MDE phone app set up for that if a person doesn’t have a magic band, or they’ll have to get a plastic room key.

Which room is better for watching the magic kingdom fireworks - Theme park or lagoon view - I would assume theme park but are the bungalows in the way to watch from the room?
Theme park is better for watching the MK fireworks. Lagoon view is mostly views of everything except Magic Kingdom. We had a lagoon view room in Big Pine Key that faced the Polynesian.

Has anyone used the Minnie Van service to and from the airport recently? I'm wondering if your reservations showed up in your plans on MDE. When I called Signature Services to make the reservations, the cast member told me I'd see both reservations in my plans on the appropriate days. That was a few weeks ago and they still are not showing. My credit card was charged in full for both rides.

Spent two nights at tower club and absolutely loved it except for the fact that we were in the accessible queen room but expected it because we wanted TPV. The food and service at Tower Club is exceptional. An absolute step above Poly and Grand CA which are the only two other clubs we have experienced. Now at Poly and absolutely love it overall. It’s better for my young kids and the vibe is so amazing. We have the best room ever with dead on view of the castle. Absolutely spoiled. I’d book both again in a heartbeat

We're bookending our September Starcruiser trip with 1-night Club Level stays at AKL and WL. No desire to head to the parks or Springs since we have a proper trip coming in December, so I’m wondering if their spreads can sustain us lazing and grazing about for the day (and drinking, of course, but it didn't match the rhyme scheme)?

I agree!!

I have decided that some travel company must book all Epcot hotel CL suites for the entire year the second reservations open because I don’t know how there was zero availability for 2024 by the time I was able to finally make it through and see at 3:00.

I’m frustrated that I was never even able to see the pricing. I know it’s weird, but it’s one thing for me to see it and pass, but I at least want the chance to pass on it. 🙈

I don’t know the Poly/GF suites as well, but so many of those were gone, too.
I recently asked an agent to get a quote for me for a 2024 trip because I couldn't see anything online. They were told to check back 10-11 months prior to the trip because they're releasing suites after regular rooms - so all suites are released at the same time as DVC suites are released for home resort booking.

This kind of worries me given he way DVC is popping up everywhere. But it also makes sense.

We're bookending our September Starcruiser trip with 1-night Club Level stays at AKL and WL. No desire to head to the parks or Springs since we have a proper trip coming in December, so I’m wondering if their spreads can sustain us lazing and grazing about for the day (and drinking, of course, but it didn't match the rhyme scheme)?
Lazing/grazing...love it! The spreads are usually enough for me (lunchtime aside). When I do CL at Wilderness Lodge I usually get lunch at Geyser Point....other then that the food offerings are more than enough.

I recently asked an agent to get a quote for me for a 2024 trip because I couldn't see anything online. They were told to check back 10-11 months prior to the trip because they're releasing suites after regular rooms - so all suites are released at the same time as DVC suites are released for home resort booking.

This kind of worries me given he way DVC is popping up everywhere. But it also makes sense.
That is really interesting and worth checking to see if they open at that time! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter