Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

With regard to the posts on lack of suite availability with the 2024 release, I found the lack of availability really surprising on Wednesday considering it was the first day of the release and the dates extended 18 months in the future. I think the deposit amount should be higher on suites. $200 is peanuts on the cost of a multiple night suite booking. Maybe some of you have the right idea and these are all being held for conferences, travel agents, and celebrities, but I think the problem is regular guests who are booking a dream vacation, bucket list trip in the hopes they have some kind of fantastical windfall between now and then when the balance is due. I'm sure a lot of these reservations get cancelled later. If the deposit amount was higher I think it would open things up a lot for people who can pay up front and will actually take the trip.

For my June trip, I was originally staying at Riviera in a Tower Suite (small but serviceable room) at rack rate because I LOVE Riviera...ended up doing a split stay at WL CL and CSR CL (Deluxe Suite)....price ended up being comparable. CL makes trips so much easier for me. No need for grocery delivery, etc. How are the Deluxe Suite's at CSR??? They look very nice!
Here now and they upgraded me to a deluxe sweet and it’s super nice! I have no need for two bathrooms but I love all the room for activities and the view! the staff have been excellent and have spoiled me again, I love them!

Here now and they upgraded me to a deluxe sweet and it’s super nice! I have no need for two bathrooms but I love all the room for activities and the view! the staff have been excellent and have spoiled me again, I love them!
Hope you're having a blast! Love the staff a Chronos Club, was toying with the idea of moving to Boardwalk but think I may stick with Coronado!!!

Hope you're having a blast! Love the staff a Chronos Club, was toying with the idea of moving to Boardwalk but think I may stick with Coronado!!!
Having so much fun thanks! I always want to try new club levels but it’s hard to turn down when the staff is so great and kind of “knows” you

And down the rabbit hole I go! Can get a similar rate at Boardwalk (vs. Coronado). Are all the CL rooms renovated at Boardwalk?
Any rooms you book are. Even if they aren't all finished. They aren't putting anyone in the rooms not finished. They are actively working on them. So no matter when your trip is, from this point forward, any room occupied is remodeled.

I was just coming on here to ask about the deluxe rooms! Upgraded from a regular club level room to a deluxe club level room and was hoping it would be a new room!
Has to be a new room. If it's old, it's not able to be occupied, it's being remodeled. There are no old rooms to be put in left. If it's not finished, it's torn apart.

The master bath! The closet was in the room on other end but worked out ok.

The room had a door to the entryway of privacy needed or to reduce noise.

Apparently I forgot pix!

However it was the exact same layout . It had a shower instead of tub and the wall had a unique pattern in off white. The floors were tiled differently but not much different .
That suite is Gorgeous!!!

Although I would desperately love to see Nespresso Vertuo machines in all the resorts 😆

For my June trip, I was originally staying at Riviera in a Tower Suite (small but serviceable room) at rack rate because I LOVE Riviera...ended up doing a split stay at WL CL and CSR CL (Deluxe Suite)....price ended up being comparable. CL makes trips so much easier for me. No need for grocery delivery, etc. How are the Deluxe Suite's at CSR??? They look very nice!
You made the right call. I love RIV as well but that Tower suite is claustrophobically small and I don’t even have claustrophobia. Haven’t gotten to stay Deluxe CSR GDT but someday! Love CSR CL and those rooms do look amazing.

With regard to the posts on lack of suite availability with the 2024 release, I found the lack of availability really surprising on Wednesday considering it was the first day of the release and the dates extended 18 months in the future. I think the deposit amount should be higher on suites. $200 is peanuts on the cost of a multiple night suite booking. Maybe some of you have the right idea and these are all being held for conferences, travel agents, and celebrities, but I think the problem is regular guests who are booking a dream vacation, bucket list trip in the hopes they have some kind of fantastical windfall between now and then when the balance is due. I'm sure a lot of these reservations get cancelled later. If the deposit amount was higher I think it would open things up a lot for people who can pay up front and will actually take the trip.
I don’t think higher is the key, the key is non-refundable. That way even agencies have cash on the line.

Can’t forget about weddings! They pull from the same inventory as conventions for the wedding room block. Suites are very popular to book. When I was planning my room block, I had the pick of any suite I wanted that was available (before general public). Disney does thousands of weddings every year.

Does everyone have to be present to check in at Poly club level? An all girls trip and will be arriving at different times, so can the first person on the reservation check in and as the others arrive be met by the checked in person and taken to the room or is there something special that has to happen for the others to be able get to the room? Will be doing apple watch for magic band and magic bands. Or if the lead person does online check in and will that be sufficient for everyone to get into the building for access to the room when they arrive?

Last edited:
Does everyone have to be present to check in at Poly club level? An all girls trip and will be arriving at different times, so can the first person on the reservation check in and as the others arrive be met by the checked in person and taken to the room or is there something special that has to happen for the others to be able get to the room? Will be doing apple watch for magic band and magic bands. Or if the lead person does online check in and will that be sufficient for everyone to get into the building for access to the room when they arrive?
You have to check-in once. I believe the primary name on the reservation needs to check in (but you can do that online). If they are all listed on the reservation and everyone is linked properly, you should be fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter