• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Been following along since I booked a few months ago. Incredibly insightful so thank you all!

I check in Thursday at BWI to one of the cottages. At booking I placed my room request by phone via DSS. Then again via email early this week about my delayed magic bands and they responded within 24 hours. Not sure what to attribute it to but it shipped just after they'd responded.

Brittany called today around noon to say hello, confirm the room request & expected arrival and to welcome us. Its been a pleasant experience so far!

So I had a 346 flight set to land around 7. It's 930 and still at Newark! I had a later flight which is now currently in the air half way go orlando. We had mechanical issues, sat on a hot plane for 3 hours. Returned to gate 2x. And now we wait. We are supposed to fly out at 10ish on a different plane. Our pilot refused to take original plane, fixed or not. Just thankful that we probably have a flight tonight. I'm exhausted. Hope I make it. I think I'm jinxed flying to MCO.

Oh No! I’m so sorry @jods. Hopefully the rest of the trip goes smoother.
Thanks! 🤞 at this point I will be happy to wake up there tomorrow. I want my Sunday waffles😆 we are all getting cranky and some passengers are downright rude. Yelling at gate agents isn't going to accomplish anything. 2 or 3 people either passed out or was close to passing out from the heat on the plane. I felt terrible for them.

Thanks! 🤞 at this point I will be happy to wake up there tomorrow. I want my Sunday waffles😆 we are all getting cranky and some passengers are downright rude. Yelling at gate agents isn't going to accomplish anything. 2 or 3 people either passed out or was close to passing out from the heat on the plane. I felt terrible for them.

What airline are you on? A family member had a similar situation on SW a few weeks ago. Still sitting in the plane at our home airport when they should have already been in Orlando. Plane had 2 different mechanical issues. They were on the plane for 4 hours before they departed. She emailed SW from the plane, polite but stated her frustration. Eventually the flight attendant announced they were all being given a $100 voucher. A few days later, she got a response to her email… she was given another $150 voucher. Just an fyi, you might want to send off an email.

What airline are you on? A family member had a similar situation on SW a few weeks ago. Still sitting in the plane at our home airport when they should have already been in Orlando. Plane had 2 different mechanical issues. They were on the plane for 4 hours before they departed. She emailed SW from the plane, polite but stated her frustration. Eventually the flight attendant announced they were all being given a $100 voucher. A few days later, she got a response to her email… she was given another $150 voucher. Just an fyi, you might want to send off an email.
I'm on United. I usually fly jetblue but jetblue has been having issues out of Newark. Our new plane is here, crew got on and they are cleaning it. At this point listed as 11:35. 😳 they gave us 40 each for food credits. We taxied and there was an issue. Came back, they fixed it, We taxied and another issue. Had to be towed back. Then the tow truck didn't work and we needed another one. It was comical. Can't make thus up. The plane was hot, no air. I just hope we get out. There was nothing else until tomorrow afternoon, any airline, here or JFK, so we decided to take our chances.

I'm on United. I usually fly jetblue but jetblue has been having issues out of Newark. Our new plane is here, crew got on and they are cleaning it. At this point listed as 11:35. 😳 they gave us 40 each for food credits. We taxied and there was an issue. Came back, they fixed it, We taxied and another issue. Had to be towed back. Then the tow truck didn't work and we needed another one. It was comical. Can't make thus up. The plane was hot, no air. I just hope we get out. There was nothing else until tomorrow afternoon, any airline, here or JFK, so we decided to take our chances.
What a nightmare. So sorry. You definitely deserve more than $40. I hope you get out safely and soon. Hope the rest of your trip goes smoothly. 😀

Our pilot refused to take original plane, fixed or not.
Now that's my kind of pilot. Safety first for everyone under his care.

Sorry you have had such a stressful week but wish you a successful arrival before 6 AM in Orlando to make your Sunday Breakfast a good start to your WDW vacation.

Hope to see you pics later this morning of your Waffles.

Dave

So I had a 346 flight set to land around 7. It's 930 and still at Newark! I had a later flight which is now currently in the air half way go orlando. We had mechanical issues, sat on a hot plane for 3 hours. Returned to gate 2x. And now we wait. We are supposed to fly out at 10ish on a different plane. Our pilot refused to take original plane, fixed or not. Just thankful that we probably have a flight tonight. I'm exhausted. Hope I make it. I think I'm jinxed flying to MCO.
I am sorry things have not gone smoothly. Are you on a direct flight? I hope you are on Orlando and getting ready to enjoy some waffles!

@jods I have had flying issues but yours? Holy cow!

I have to drive from DC to home upstate NY this morning. I hate highway driving.

I will check in later but noon or later until I can. Hope I see waffle pix!

Please send us an update, hope you finally made it. I once had a 6am flight out of MCO and didn't end up taking off until 9pm....it was horrible....a comedy of (not so funny) errors.

I am sorry things have not gone smoothly. Are you on a direct flight? I hope you are on Orlando and getting ready to enjoy some waffles!
@jods I have had flying issues but yours? Holy cow!

I have to drive from DC to home upstate NY this morning. I hate highway driving.

I will check in later but noon or later until I can. Hope I see waffle pix!
Please send us an update, hope you finally made it. I once had a 6am flight out of MCO and didn't end up taking off until 9pm....it was horrible....a comedy of (not so funny) errors.
I'm here!!!! Finally got to room around 330am. What a day but we arrived safely so that's what counts. Woke up at 715 and instead of going back to bed I immediately thought genie plus😆😆 i finally book it but can't get a time from my phone and had to use my iPad. Now they are later then planned but whatever. Hope it works in the park. Just got a coffee and the lounge is packed. I se a bloody Mary bar. The lounge is pretty small. I'm surprised by the size. I don't see waffles but I'm still in a daze. Got the last table. Heading back to room, hopefully I can go back to sleep. Will update in a bit.

@trishadono , safe travels. I dont like DC.driving at all.

Edited to add, no more Sunday waffles as of 2 weeks ago. The CM said it was because no more chef. They had cheese blitzes, scrambled eggs, ham and sausage which may be plant based. I can't remember from 2 minutes ago🤣🤣 going to nap now.

Last edited:
I'm here!!!! Finally got to room around 330am. What a day but we arrived safely so that's what counts. Woke up at 715 and instead of going back to bed I immediately thought genie plus😆😆 i finally book it but can't get a time from my phone and had to use my iPad. Now they are later then planned but whatever. Hope it works in the park. Just got a coffee and the lounge is packed. I se a bloody Mary bar. The lounge is pretty small. I'm surprised by the size. I don't see waffles but I'm still in a daze. Got the last table. Heading back to room, hopefully I can go back to sleep. Will update in a bit.

@trishadono , safe travels. I dont like DC.driving at all.

Edited to add, no more Sunday waffles as of 2 weeks ago. The CM said it was because no more chef. They had cheese blitzes, scrambled eggs, ham and sausage which may be plant based. I can't remember from 2 minutes ago🤣🤣 going to nap now.
Champagne, beer and wine upon request. You might need one!

You can see some of the fireworks from lounge balcony if you tired tonight.

My bestie is there now as well. Hope y’all have a great day!

Hey guys! I happened to check my email and I received a Reservation Confirmation email…I didn’t book anything new, so I was confused- then I realized my DVC Waitlist was just filled for another day! We’re up to 3 DVC AKL CL days in a row for one of our upcoming stays! They’re pretty hard to come by through DVC, especially since we do not own there, so I’m still shocked. Thanks for letting me share. I have been feeling under the weather today, so it definitely was a nice little pick-me-up. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s upcoming CL pics!

Hey guys! I happened to check my email and I received a Reservation Confirmation email…I didn’t book anything new, so I was confused- then I realized my DVC Waitlist was just filled for another day! We’re up to 3 DVC AKL CL days in a row for one of our upcoming stays! They’re pretty hard to come by through DVC, especially since we do not own there, so I’m still shocked. Thanks for letting me share. I have been feeling under the weather today, so it definitely was a nice little pick-me-up. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s upcoming CL pics!
Congratulations and I hope you feel better quickly. Your posts are always full of great information. Thanks for that :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter