Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

There's a 6:30 am on the clock at Disney?
But yes, if you have a desire to see that hour on vacation, the doors should be open by then
Haha!! Yes, I love an early cup of coffee and then going back under the covers and thinking about how I’m going to attack my day ahead!

I’d LOVE a boardwalk view for even just one of our rooms! We have 2 standard CL rooms booked which are guaranteed to be adjoining (because it’s family so they told me they will be adjoining). I’d really like to request a BW view but don’t want to jeopardize our connecting rooms in any way… is it worth it to at least just try it? I mean it is just a request, right?? 😁
In your case, I wouldn't screw around with anything
Families have been assured of adjoining rooms many many times and not gotten them
And just to be sure, you want rooms next door to each other, not with a door between them? Right?
At Disney,
adjoining=next door, no internal door
connecting=door between/internal door in the rooms

In your case, I wouldn't screw around with anything
Families have been assured of adjoining rooms many many times and not gotten them
And just to be sure, you want rooms next door to each other, not with a door between them? Right?
At Disney,
adjoining=next door, no internal door
connecting=door between/internal door in the rooms
Hmmm, good question !!! I feel like when the CM who helped me modify (and was in communication with guest services back and forth as well) said something about connecting or adjoining but I don’t remember which!!! I’d prefer the internal room but if they are at least next door I won’t be completely! I’m gonna check MDE and see if I can tell…

Ok so nothing showed up in MDE either the mobile or desktop versions that ssid either way. But I checked my final confirmation email I just got and it said

1660385507425.png

So I guess they meant connecting… maybe we will get lucky and the only connecting rooms they have available will include one with a BW view! I have looked at TP room finder but not sure it’s up to date for my particular situation

Last edited:
Ok so nothing showed up in MDE either the mobile or desktop versions that ssid either way. But I checked my final confirmation email I just got and it said

So I guess they meant connecting… maybe we will get lucky and the only connecting rooms they have available will include one with a BW view! I have looked at TP room finder but not sure it’s up to date for my particular situationView attachment 693230
I don't think you would have 1 BW view room and connecting.
It's either both BW view or neither.
Odd number rooms are BW side and even are garden

TP should remain to date on connecting rooms
They change categories and beds but don't add/remove internal doors to my knowledge.

Haha!! Yes, I love an early cup of coffee and then going back under the covers and thinking about how I’m going to attack my day ahead!
Erica, the coffee at bwi this year they have set up a station outside of the lounge. It’s set up just to the side of the doors for the lounge. They when they open at 7am they just move it in.

All the cl’s I have been to this year have had coffee at/close to 6:30am.

Also I thought my friends that go often said it’s hard to get connecting at bwi vs other resorts. You may end up next to aka adjoining.

Now I need to read up on MNSSHP , last night 1st party ! Boo time🎃

@BlueSkies have a great day today!

Oh and dd27 said “YES” to the dress yesterday! My week in DC has been tiring and stressful. I need a Disney trip now.😅

They changed bwi cl rooms . The rooms are now only inside the cl area/past the door where desk is. The only rooms outside that area have been a few of the deluxe rooms. Prior to Covid they had rooms overlooking the green. Unfortunately they are not cl rooms currently.
oh yeah I forgot about that :( How many CL rooms did they get rid of?

Erica, the coffee at bwi this year they have set up a station outside of the lounge. It’s set up just to the side of the doors for the lounge. They when they open at 7am they just move it in.

All the cl’s I have been to this year have had coffee at/close to 6:30am.

Also I thought my friends that go often said it’s hard to get connecting at bwi vs other resorts. You may end up next to aka adjoining.

Now I need to read up on MNSSHP , last night 1st party ! Boo time🎃

@BlueSkies have a great day today!

Oh and dd27 said “YES” to the dress yesterday! My week in DC has been tiring and stressful. I need a Disney trip now.😅
Yay for DD!!!!

Have they been offering mimosa's each day? That is one thing I am hoping for in October at the Tower Club...

Have they been offering mimosa's each day? That is one thing I am hoping for in October at the Tower Club...

Atrium Club has that bottle of bubbly on ice and nearby OJ so you can make your own, out each day in my experience. They don’t have bubbly out at Tower Club in the mornings (unless that has changed in the last month), but you can request a mimosa and they will be happy to make one.

Enjoy your trip!

View attachment 693243

So I guess they meant connecting… maybe we will get lucky and the only connecting rooms they have available will include one with a BW view! I have looked at TP room finder but not sure it’s up to date for my particular situation

Wow that’s great that they guaranteed connecting rooms & put it in writing. I don’t think they do that all the time.

If all the courtyard rooms are gone that's 11 rooms.
Not all of the rooms outside of the Inn Keeper's door. Lene said they kept the 2 or 3 in the corner, right on top of Flying Fish. Those down the hall towards the elevator are gone though. They used to have signs on their doors that said "Inn Keepers Lounge" or maybe just Inn Keepers and they are all removed. Looking at the map on Touring Plans I can't recall which it was, 4 or 5. So either 8 or 10, along both sides of that hall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter