Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I read somewhere that only GF is the only deluxe hotel that cleans all rooms daily but do club level rooms at any of the other resorts cleaned daily? I just think it would be tacky to only clean club level rooms every other day.

Does the Club Level at Polynesian get in touch with guests prior to arrival (such as to convey dietary needs)?

Does the Club Level at Polynesian get in touch with guests prior to arrival (such as to convey dietary needs)?

Anything is possible when it comes to the outreach topic, but in my pre and post Covid experience, no, not at Poly.

You can of course reach out to DSS via phone or email at any time to have that info added if you’d like (definitely confirm with someone in person when you arrive too).

Enjoy your trip!

Got a pre arrival call from a very nice lady named Brittany at the Boardwalk Inn CL for my stay next week! First time ever at Boardwalk and she was super kind about answering my dumb questions! She even said I could text questions to the number she called from. Very, very excited and had to share! Will take pictures and try to share when I’m there!

Got a pre arrival call from a very nice lady named Brittany at the Boardwalk Inn CL for my stay next week! First time ever at Boardwalk and she was super kind about answering my dumb questions! She even said I could text questions to the number she called from. Very, very excited and had to share! Will take pictures and try to share when I’m there!
That's awesome to know about the texting. I got a call a few days ago for my upcoming Saturday stay. I was too excited for the call to ask any questions lol.

Just booked a standard cl room at boardwalk. I've never stayed club level before and am very excited! For those rooms what kind of view can I put a request for? Do they have any boardwalk views? Also, what is the liquor situation like? Are beers grab and go or request only? If the latter i feel like I'm going to become a pest for the poor cast members

Did you get your dessert party tix? I booked the Plaza View because:
a. It's cheaper (if I had no kids in my group, I'd probably choose the seated view)
b. I want the closest view of "the host" of the Halloween fireworks show. If you've seen it you know who I mean.
c. I've got some "littles" in my group who like to run around on the grass after sitting at the terrace
Oh, wow!! These Halloween fireworks party tix have SOLD! My night is sold out, and I’m not seeing anything for August left. “Club level within the MK” (aka, wine during chaos) seems to be a hot ticket.

Just booked a standard cl room at boardwalk. I've never stayed club level before and am very excited! For those rooms what kind of view can I put a request for? Do they have any boardwalk views? Also, what is the liquor situation like? Are beers grab and go or request only? If the latter i feel like I'm going to become a pest for the poor cast members
They have beer out in the cooler for dinner and later. Earlier in the day, you’ll have to ask. They’ll also stop you if you walk out of the lounge with more than two (visible - take your backpack), but we’ve never encountered an issue while enjoying beverages in the lounge.

Really?

I don’t mean that to sound questioning, more like, oh wow, really?
Yep. Well, at least at Innkeeper’s. A few years ago they stopped a gentleman walking out with four beers and said it wasn’t meant to stock your room fridge. On Monday, there was another man who walked out with three beers, and they allowed it but told him it was preferred to only take one or two to enjoy outside the lounge. I was going to take two back to the room, so I put one in my backpack and carried the other just to be safe 😉, but my son walked out with two and no one said anything. I guess two per person is the magic number.

Really?

I don’t mean that to sound questioning, more like, oh wow, really?
When I stayed at the BC I couldn't bring any for later. They wouldn't give you a closed beer🤦‍♀️ I said I was bringing one to my husband (which I was) and they said it had to be opened. At the Poly they would give us 2 at a time each whenever we stopped in.

Yep. Well, at least at Innkeeper’s. A few years ago they stopped a gentleman walking out with four beers and said it wasn’t meant to stock your room fridge. On Monday, there was another man who walked out with three beers, and they allowed it but told him it was preferred to only take one or two to enjoy outside the lounge. I was going to take two back to the room, so I put one in my backpack and carried the other just to be safe 😉, but my son walked out with two and no one said anything. I guess two per person is the magic number.

Got it, thanks. Haven’t been to BWI in years (2018 I think) but can’t say I’ve ever witnessed that at the other places where it’s out for the taking (not the CM served places, which is a different story). Not that I’ve ever really tried though, I prefer to drink in the lounge. :-)

I do get and agree with the “not meant to stock your fridge” approach if you’re trying take a six pack or something, that’s maybe pushing things…. but a few for later? Seems fine to me. More just surprised CMs were watching close enough and actually said something, Disney’s usually pretty hands off/non confrontational with guests on things, barring outright abuse or a safety issue.

I am sort of laughing a bit at the thought of sneaking around with beer in your bag like a teenager. 😂

Hope you enjoyed your trip!

They have beer out in the cooler for dinner and later. Earlier in the day, you’ll have to ask. They’ll also stop you if you walk out of the lounge with more than two (visible - take your backpack), but we’ve never encountered an issue while enjoying beverages in the lounge.
Since when?

I was handed an entire bottle of wine just last month, to take to my room, by the CL manager herself.
And we were given a 6 pack of beer, in our room
So that is not the norm nor been my experience on many visits to BWI in the past 6 years.
I always take multiple beers to the pool in a bag without their saying a single word.
This is one of the reasons we stay BWI, they are one that does not open beer before leaving the lounge.

When I stayed at the BC I couldn't bring any for later. They wouldn't give you a closed beer🤦‍♀️ I said I was bringing one to my husband (which I was) and they said it had to be opened. At the Poly they would give us 2 at a time each whenever we stopped in.
Yes! That annoyed me as well. We needed to be prepared to drink up when asking for beer at BC because it was always delivered opened. I don’t understand why the procedures aren’t the same across all CLs. That’s the only one I’ve stayed at that insisted upon opening the drinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter