Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Help me decide for October please! Looks like zero availability at poly for our week. So I am trying to decide on a club level. Leaning towards WL. I have on,y done poly and AKL
WL has a fabulous CL. It is what I consider my “home” resort (not part of DVC) as I have fond memories there and the feeling of being there is so warm & welcoming.

That salmon looks delicious! 8 more days!
I think I'm going to miss you by a day 😟 . I thought we were leaving the 16th but we're leaving the 15th. Maybe next time. Hope you have a fantastic trip! I'm flying in Friday night but staying at the airport so I'll be at BWI Saturday morning...very excited! We haven't gone without my youngest DD in years! I guess it'll be good practice for her going to college next fall. When we were there MLK weekend, chef Tim said he would do something special for Super Bowl Sunday. It'll be interesting to see what he makes! He said he would've done something special for Valentine's Day, but he's off that day. Hopefully the other chef will do something fun.

I just wanted to say how wonderful the CMs have been at the BC CL so far!!! Super attentive and lovely & the mousekeeping has come daily & made Mickey towels out of my Minnie ears that were left behind. One thing I wanted to mention because I can’t get over is that despite not having a microwave in the room, when I asked if there was one in the lounge (and told there wasn’t), they had one brought and placed into our room for our stay!! I know it’s just a microwave but they didn’t hesitate to tell me one was on the way so I wouldn’t have to go down to the marketplace for one (which I seriously wouldn’t have mind doing)!!

I just wanted to say how wonderful the CMs have been at the BC CL so far!!! Super attentive and lovely & the mousekeeping has come daily & made Mickey towels out of my Minnie ears that were left behind. One thing I wanted to mention because I can’t get over is that despite not having a microwave in the room, when I asked if there was one in the lounge (and told there wasn’t), they had one brought and placed into our room for our stay!! I know it’s just a microwave but they didn’t hesitate to tell me one was on the way so I wouldn’t have to go down to the marketplace for one (which I seriously wouldn’t have mind doing)!!
That is nice. For the record all the resorts have some upon request. Not enough for everyone of course but few know to ask so for those who do they usually have them

I think I'm going to miss you by a day 😟 . I thought we were leaving the 16th but we're leaving the 15th. Maybe next time. Hope you have a fantastic trip! I'm flying in Friday night but staying at the airport so I'll be at BWI Saturday morning...very excited! We haven't gone without my youngest DD in years! I guess it'll be good practice for her going to college next fall. When we were there MLK weekend, chef Tim said he would do something special for Super Bowl Sunday. It'll be interesting to see what he makes! He said he would've done something special for Valentine's Day, but he's off that day. Hopefully the other chef will do something fun.
So sad we will be missing you! One day we will meet up. I am getting very excited for our trip! Have a wonderful trip.

I don't suppose you happened to snap a picture of the resort activities while you were there, by the way? I asked in the AK thread but nobody seemed to have one.
I’m sorry, we didn’t have a paper copy in our room and I actually didn’t see any listings of activities while we were there (not to say there weren’t any, just that they weren’t promoted).

I’m sorry, we didn’t have a paper copy in our room and I actually didn’t see any listings of activities while we were there (not to say there weren’t any, just that they weren’t promoted).

Thank you anyway! We will be staying at Poly CL first so I have a few days to figure it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter