Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Just grabbed some of the apps from the BC! I was impressed with the selection, definitely could turn it into a meal if you wanted. Only grabbed a few pics as it was crowded and didn’t want to be rude.

I grabbed the seafood roll (crab and scallops inside), the Thai beef salad, cous cous, cheeses and asparagus. Also offered was apples with caramel, a Mac n’ cheese “bar” with all the fixin’s, assorted cheese (Brie, German buttercase) with salami and assorted mustards. They also had a veggie platter, Caesar salad, olives, chicken tagine & sliced baguettes. Will likely miss apps tomorrow night but I will post breakfast.

There were staff on hand preparing drinks.

Attachments

• E60121EF-FBC9-470F-B907-7A94E6F18A69.jpeg
    E60121EF-FBC9-470F-B907-7A94E6F18A69.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 222
  • C41E9D9D-EA0E-4288-BABF-97B747D76697.jpeg
    C41E9D9D-EA0E-4288-BABF-97B747D76697.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 212
  • 53BFC7A5-596B-4011-A67B-F8A46CC5EF2E.jpeg
    53BFC7A5-596B-4011-A67B-F8A46CC5EF2E.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 207
  • A2759D9E-D29E-4BEC-AED1-05E847C42015.jpeg
    A2759D9E-D29E-4BEC-AED1-05E847C42015.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 208
Just grabbed some of the apps from the BC! I was impressed with the selection, definitely could turn it into a meal if you wanted. Only grabbed a few pics as it was crowded and didn’t want to be rude.

I grabbed the seafood roll (crab and scallops inside), the Thai beef salad, cous cous, cheeses and asparagus. Also offered was apples with caramel, a Mac n’ cheese “bar” with all the fixin’s, assorted cheese (Brie, German buttercase) with salami and assorted mustards. They also had a veggie platter, Caesar salad, olives, chicken tagine & sliced baguettes. Will likely miss apps tomorrow night but I will post breakfast.

Thanks so much. Going in Dec 2022 so this is great. Seems that they have added more types of food than what I have experienced in the past. Keep up the great work.

You’re making me jealous! A mac and cheese bar?! We checked out yesterday 🙁

1. Unfortunately my husband isn't comfortable traveling outside the country right now (though we went to Aruba last summer and he went to Spain🤦‍♀️). I think we're canceling our July cruise 😔 we also live in a NYC borough so that's not fun for him either 🤣

I'm sure that's why he wasn't into it. We did Disney 2x last year and universal CL as well (1st trip). I think he knows we will probably go anyway. I just don't feel like dealing with family drama and people possibly backing out last minute if we do a party.
My kids both went to Disney 3 times last year, they usually go roughly 2-3 times a year. This year is actually a cruise and a big Scotland trip, but spoiling them and doing concierge level on the cruise, so I realize that by the time graduation rolls around for our oldest in 4 years I’m just making it that much harder on myself lol. We don’t usually do parties because of the family thing, it’s too much. I’ll probably just let her pick our summer vacation before we boot her off to college 🤣

We generally do CL, so it’s the norm for my kids as well, but they still love it. My daughter did a Disney trip with just me for HS and then we did a 12-day Scotland tour with her brother as well. Now that I think about it, the Disney trips are probably just for me 🤔. My son’s was Disney solo with me and the a Mediterranean cruise with his sister as well. At least my kids still patronize me (while I’m the one footing the bill).
I would say 80% of the time the Disney trips are for me lol. I told them I’m paying their way until they’re out on their own. Of course I won’t be hurt if they stop wanting to go, it just means I know I won’t be hurting their feelings when I go on my solo trips.

I just realized I need to go to bed when I thought you said “chicken tongue” instead of “chicken tagine” 🤣. I was thinking “that’s an interesting choice, don’t know if I’ve ever seen a chickens tongue….do they even have tongues 🤔?”

My kids both went to Disney 3 times last year, they usually go roughly 2-3 times a year. This year is actually a cruise and a big Scotland trip, but spoiling them and doing concierge level on the cruise, so I realize that by the time graduation rolls around for our oldest in 4 years I’m just making it that much harder on myself lol. We don’t usually do parties because of the family thing, it’s too much. I’ll probably just let her pick our summer vacation before we boot her off to college 🤣

I would say 80% of the time the Disney trips are for me lol. I told them I’m paying their way until they’re out on their own. Of course I won’t be hurt if they stop wanting to go, it just means I know I won’t be hurting their feelings when I go on my solo trips.
We are usually a once a year Disney family. It's what the budget allows. Last year happened to be a good travel year. I needed it. We would rather go deluxe/CL then go more then 1x a year. We like to spend and do whatever we want when we go and that wouldn't be the case for us if we went more then once.

I just finished up a week at AKL CL. OMG. It was so crowded. I’ve never seen anything like this. They ran out of items (fruit, certain food items) by about 7:30am every day, including seats. On our last dinner, they were out of forks by 5:45, so I kid you not, we had to eat our meals using a spoon and knife.

I’ve been staying here for years and have never experienced this. I can’t say it was enjoyable, but the CMs were doing really the best job that they could under the circumstances and still made every interaction special. It was just jarring compared to past experiences!

We are usually a once a year Disney family. It's what the budget allows. Last year happened to be a good travel year. I needed it. We would rather go deluxe/CL then go more then 1x a year. We like to spend and do whatever we want when we go and that wouldn't be the case for us if we went more then once.
We are in driving distance so I think that really helps keep our budget down, and we live in an area with a lower cost of living so generally allow ourselves a little extra for vacations (yay! We do realize we’re fortunate in that regard, do not take that for granted). I’m also an AP so get discounts, don’t have to buy my tickets and all that jazz, so when I bring the kids for our one-on-one it really cuts that cost down. My husband only likes to come every now and then, going a few years without visiting, and he’s a bulk of the food budget so you could say I save money that way too lol. I am slowing the trips down though, the price hikes are even getting a bit spendy for me 😬 (thank goodness I don’t have to fly too)

I just finished up a week at AKL CL. OMG. It was so crowded. I’ve never seen anything like this. They ran out of items (fruit, certain food items) by about 7:30am every day, including seats. On our last dinner, they were out of forks by 5:45, so I kid you not, we had to eat our meals using a spoon and knife.

I’ve been staying here for years and have never experienced this. I can’t say it was enjoyable, but the CMs were doing really the best job that they could under the circumstances and still made every interaction special. It was just jarring compared to past experiences!
It was busy our MLK weekend . Although I think everything got restocked somewhat timely. Finding a table was tricky at times!
Many of the cm’s that were there when we met opening weekend have moved back to original hotel or just to a different one. There were many new faces. I think Dawn Marie from Poly and Francisco from GF were the only ones left I recognized.

Rats , I just missed seeing you!

The BWI CL video is good, but what about the chef plating *one* shrimp scampi? I know it's not 'meal replacement' but c'mon....ONE shrimp on a plate? I'm a big girl, I need more shrimp.

I think for $1,000/night you should at least get 2 shrimp at a time :smickey:

View attachment 645474

BWI - pork dish, shrimp scampi....
It looks like Disney is reading this thread and put 2 shrimp on the plate instead of 1, just saying... pirate:

Last edited:

Oh no. I hope that is not the case next week. I am looking forward to our trip so much. Our trip ends just before President's day weekend.

Eep I am going there in a couple of weeks for my run princess... that would suck after running come back and nothing is left :(

Breakfast at BC this morning. It was fairly crowded at 7:30, but I’d say no more than at a normal continental hotel breakfast. I was able to get everything I wanted as the CMs were constantly bringing stuff out. Silverware did run short but I luckily had some.

Offerings:
Toast/bagels/croissants/English muffins with strawberry jam and orange marmalade along with butter. Cheese grits with shredded cheese and scallion toppings (LOVE). Assorted fruits. Boiled eggs and a “charcuterie” board of meat and cheese (was definitely a favorite among guests as it was picked clean). Pastries such as zucchini bread, chocolate chip muffins, & cinnamon rolls. There was also veggie sausage, eggs/omelet? (looked like it had peppers), and sausage links. Coffee both regular and decaf available along with the espresso machine. There was water, orange juice, and lemonade. I’m sure if someone wanted milk it was there somewhere, I wasn’t looking. And almost forgot!! Bread pudding with sauce, soooo yummy.

Attachments

• BCC896A5-D47C-4005-BA08-07FE5DC94A3C.jpeg
    BCC896A5-D47C-4005-BA08-07FE5DC94A3C.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 32575449-ED5D-4938-8DFC-753F669A73DD.jpeg
    32575449-ED5D-4938-8DFC-753F669A73DD.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 150
  • 997888C1-99CA-4277-973D-414389CF203C.jpeg
    997888C1-99CA-4277-973D-414389CF203C.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 146
  • 566C629E-B38D-4676-8C38-76FC599CFD66.jpeg
    566C629E-B38D-4676-8C38-76FC599CFD66.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 145
  • 5131422A-2444-42B0-9763-80CDD9D5E9ED.jpeg
    5131422A-2444-42B0-9763-80CDD9D5E9ED.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 145
  • 694FB05A-3715-435D-BAAB-F54467F8C60B.jpeg
    694FB05A-3715-435D-BAAB-F54467F8C60B.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 143
  • F3975FFE-87BE-46AE-89E2-C3B8133B8925.jpeg
    F3975FFE-87BE-46AE-89E2-C3B8133B8925.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 155
First time CL, looking for some help.

Extended family (my parents, my sisters and my children) heading to Poly in April for the 50th Anniversary of our first WDW trip. We have a standard view regular room but we also also grabbed a CL Garden view room for the same dates when it became available. Everyone else has a standard room. We decided to extend our stay by a day (to match the other's travel plans) and I was lucky enough to find available for our CL stay but not the standard room (yet).

Questions:
1. Considering dropping the standard room and have my immediately family (includes a 16 and 18 year old) stay with us in CL. Is the daybed big enough for a teenage boy (about 5'7")?
2. Do you have to swipe to get into the Hawaii building or is their security inside? I know there are concierge CMs there, but is there anyone stopping other members of our group from coming to our room to meet (obviously not talking lounge access, just room visiting).

The other option is to keep trying for the extra day in the standard room and keep one or both rooms. We usually stay at the Swan on points but this a once in a lifetime splurge as I doubt we'll all travel again anytime soon.

Thanks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter