Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Anybody currently at BC/YC CL? Is the ice cream fridge still there and stocked?

All the talk of the self-serve ice cream is making me think longingly of those never ending perfectly sized little tubs of ice cream…
BC freezer has Mickey bars, Mickey ice cream sandwiches and some kind of fruit bars. I saw a woman get one and went to see what they were, but she must have taken the last one, and I haven’t seen them since.

The lounge was very crowded. We ended up taking our food back to the room, which wasn’t a big deal this time because there was nothing else we wanted to try. It was a bit annoying because there were families in there with adults at one table with available chairs and their children at a different table, watching videos on an iPad with no food, so two tables were taken by kids who could have been sitting with parents. There were also people who were done and were just sitting and talking. I know the point of the club lounge is to enjoy yourself, and I have nothing wrong with that, but when there are people walking around (not just us) with plates of food, it might be nice if one offered a place to sit. The offerings were fine; although the best thing I chose tonight was an herb focaccia. There were about five beer selections, no pic because there was a constant line. The CMs and Mousekeeping staff are all excellent.
Do you mind asking if there is any lounge service running in Tonga for the suites? Much Appreciated :)

Do you mind asking if there is any lounge service running in Tonga for the suites? Much Appreciated :)
I’m at Beach Club. There is another posting pics at the same time as I am who is at Poly (HolRae). Maybe you can direct your question to them so you can get an answer. I don’t want to leave you hanging.

They did such an awesome job with the Poly CL renovation. It's really spectacular - in my humble opinion.

But it's a shame they didn't add a water refill station. They created a lot more counter space and seemingly could have found a place to run some lines/install the equipment (since I'm obviously a construction expert, lol!). It can be a full time job during some services keeping that little water thing filled.

Breakfast looks great though!

They did such an awesome job with the Poly CL renovation. It's really spectacular - in my humble opinion.

But it's a shame they didn't add a water refill station. They created a lot more counter space and seemingly could have found a place to run some lines/install the equipment (since I'm obviously a construction expert, lol!). It can be a full time job during some services keeping that little water thing filled.

Breakfast looks great though!
There is a water machine, natura? Maybe. It has a tap for still water as well as sparkling. I’m not sure why they have the small dispenser with water near the other drinks.

There is a water machine, natura? Maybe. It has a tap for still water as well as sparkling. I’m not sure why they have the small dispenser with water near the other drinks.

Oh wow, well I stand corrected. That’s great news, and was really needed with the Poly CL guest count. Thank you for the info!

Do you mind asking if there is any lounge service running in Tonga for the suites? Much Appreciated

The salmon was excellent as was the quinoa salad. This is our last night, and overall I thought the offerings were solid, but not nearly as good as YC, BW, GF, WL, or Poly, but on par with Contemporary. Of course for the price difference, that’s not unexpected. The staff was great. Right up there with the others - very helpful and attentive.

has anyone ever seen avocados at a lounge? also are veggies and fruits limited to crudités and fruit salads?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter