Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Seems odd but there's been times when I've never gotten one. I just look on the app for my room number. Based on reports of empty parks I can't imagine the hotel being full. Hopefully, its because they are surprising you with the Royal Asante suite
It’s not full, it’s has room occupancy for weeks (although I haven’t checked the CL rooms in a couple of weeks). I still never get a room ready text until I get on to properly, I’m never one of those lucky people that gets it when they haven’t even left home.

So @jods will understand .

Dropped DS at college at 9a.
I then went home and cleaned , wfh. I left for local airport 12:40p

The local airport went from3 airliners to 1 , to only one flight per day.
The plane still on the runway broken .
I asked for my bags . Drove to college and picked up DS . We drove to meet DH and he drove me 70miles to another airport.
I’m now in a direct flight but only lands 20 mins after my original .
What a day !
Been there. It was so easy to fly out of my local airport but one time the plane broke down and I had to have a fam member rush me to another airport 50 mins away- that cured me of using that airport anymore! I need multiple airline options for when life hits the fan 😂

WOW that you made it to MCO only 20 mins shy of originally planned! #TravelBOSS

I asked for my bags . Drove to college and picked up DS . We drove to meet DH and he drove me 70miles to another airport.
What a day !
You are my hero.

What a day !

Oh no! I'm sorry. I hope I didn't jinx the group. I'm so glad you made it there and got to have a treat. Have a nice adult beverage in the AM. Enjoy.

We head to Universal at 8am. I dont want to leave. Not nearly enough time here and torrential rains ruining Tuesdays night. We saw a lot in 3 days. AK was quiet today. Got there at 9 and headed out at 1130. We had a 12:10 CM breakfast. Yes, my 14 yo still makes us go every trip. Took an uber over. In that time we did Avatar, Navi, Safari and the gorilla trail. We had pretzels and I had a beet somewhere in between. The safari was amazing today. It was cloudy early this morning. Looking forward to CL at Universal and next trip here will hopefully be CL. Loved food and wine tonight. Grey goose slushie was Heaven in a cup.

Attachments

• 20210826_190152.jpg
    20210826_190152.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 20210826_210705.jpg
    20210826_210705.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 11
Finally here ! Ran to lounge! Lookey what I found!!!

Had a strawberry bar ! Yum

It may be dark but I had Zebras outside my balcony !

it’s too hot !
Did the override for 65 but not doing it 🤔. May need to move tomorrow . DH won’t have it!View attachment 600157View attachment 600158View attachment 600159View attachment 600160View attachment 600161View attachment 600162View attachment 600163View attachment 600164View attachment 600165won’t have it!
Thank you for all the images! Enjoy your trip! 🦓🦒

The changes I'm noticing are:
  • About same number of tables, just spaced out better as the couches have been moved off.
  • The sneeze guards have been added to the buffet.
  • And the ostrich "eggs" decor are missing from the tables.
Glad to see that Mr Cappuccino is back on duty ☕😌😘

Re: the sneeze guards, I don't mind them, but wish over the last 40 years someone had come up with a better setup than these things. They don't stop much.

Thank you for all the images! Enjoy your trip! 🦓🦒

The changes I'm noticing are:
  • About same number of tables, just spaced out better as the couches have been moved off.
  • The sneeze guards have been added to the buffet.
  • And the ostrich "eggs" decor are missing from the tables.
Glad to see that Mr Cappuccino is back on duty ☕😌😘

Re: the sneeze guards, I don't mind them, but wish over the last 40 years someone had come up with a better setup than these things. They don't stop much.
Thanks for the info. I thought it looked nice and spread out vs my last trip 2017;

So we pulled over because a bus was broken down abs they loading on our bus.

can’t make this up 🙄🤔😂

🤦‍♀️... nope just nope.

it’s too hot !
Did the override for 65 but not doing it 🤔. May need to move tomorrow . DH won’t have it!View attachment 600157View attachment 600158View attachment 600159View attachment 600160View attachment 600161View attachment 600162View attachment 600163View attachment 600164View attachment 600165won’t have it!

Thank you so much for the pics!!! Looks like the giant couch in front of the TV is gone and the kids area is gone too. I kind of assumed those two things were on the chopping block. ICE CREAM TREATS!!!! WHAT!? Thats definitely new AND they still had drinks at 1130pm.... never happens. They used to clear it out after close so that is nice that they aren't or at least didn't last night, you definitely needed a win! Look forward to seeing so much more!

Oh no! I'm sorry. I hope I didn't jinx the group. I'm so glad you made it there and got to have a treat. Have a nice adult beverage in the AM. Enjoy.

We head to Universal at 8am. I dont want to leave. Not nearly enough time here and torrential rains ruining Tuesdays night. We saw a lot in 3 days. AK was quiet today. Got there at 9 and headed out at 1130. We had a 12:10 CM breakfast. Yes, my 14 yo still makes us go every trip. Took an uber over. In that time we did Avatar, Navi, Safari and the gorilla trail. We had pretzels and I had a beet somewhere in between. The safari was amazing today. It was cloudy early this morning. Looking forward to CL at Universal and next trip here will hopefully be CL. Loved food and wine tonight. Grey goose slushie was Heaven in a cup.

Have fun at UO! PBR is really confusing, IMO so if you need any help let me know.

it’s too hot !

Ok that first photo of the ice creams - my wife will be all over that when we get there Tuesday. It's all about the ice cream at Disney for her, we get those at least once a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter