Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

So I’ve got some free time currently, thought I’d make a few brief comments on some things. IMO I don’t need to get into great detail as @GADisneyDad14 has done some great reports recently enough and not a lot has changed here since.

View attachment 367051

Christmas decor is all up and lovely as usual!

Oh, wow, that brings back great memories. Did they have the balsam smell again? I loved that part of our stay during the holidays! The BC had sugar cookie but the balsam scent at the YC was just nicer, IMHO.

Oh, wow, that brings back great memories. Did they have the balsam smell again? I loved that part of our stay during the holidays! The BC had sugar cookie but the balsam scent at the YC was just nicer, IMHO.

Here at Yacht it smells like normal IMO, just fresh and nice.

The Beach Club smells like it usually does with the Gingerbread Carousel up and spinning!!!

Here at Yacht it smells like normal IMO, just fresh and nice.

The Beach Club smells like it usually does with the Gingerbread Carousel up and spinning!!!
Oh, maybe they don't do smells any more? Or maybe it's still a bit early. I did like that. I loved visiting the Carousel and then going over to the GF to see the Gingerbread House. In fact, we just hung up the giant cookie ornament we bought there- a sparkly teacup decorated in blue sugar frosting!IMG_4308.jpg

(I took the pic when the blue lights were on, so it's REALLY BLUE) This ornament is six years old, pretty good for a cookie!

I love how the Deluxe resorts are decorated for the holidays. I will miss that a lot, since we're going in May.

We had a great stay. I would do it all over again, including the bad bus transportation. :flower:

Glad the bus transportation didn't sour you on the resort :goodvibes.

Very cute :)

Thanks for posts of your stay at the yacht club resort. In April, DH and myself are staying two nights club level before moving on over to the Grand.

That's a great split, best of both worlds! YC CL is on my list to try after reading so many positive reports about it ;).

I intend to do a small report in the next couple of weeks. Tomorrow we move over to the Grand until the middle of next week.

Looking forward to your report. Hope you have a great stay at the GF :wizard:.

So I’ve got some free time currently, thought I’d make a few brief comments on some things.

All in all the YC is one of our favorites and our kids were thrilled with the surprise :thumbsup2

Glad the kids loved the surprise and that everyone had a nice time at the YC :).

Ah, the same split stay we are doing in April. :sunny: We are currently trying to decide on a MK resort club level we want to try next June. Currently we booked a bounce back to GF RPC. It’s so hard not to choose GF RPC again. We want to try either the contemporary club level or the Polynesian club level, but not sure about the offerings. Our touring style is to enjoy club breakfast, eat a big lunch in the parks, and then have dinner back at club level. The light appetizers work for us. We just like a good variety of choices. Decisions decisionso_O

CR CL is on my list to try, but just had my first stay at Poly CL and it was amazing! We didn't make it back too often for the 5-7pm offerings, but we loved everything else. Good luck deciding :flower3:.

View attachment 367057

Almost forgot to mention our welcome treat we had waiting for us in our room after we arrived, from The Y&B resorts GM!!!

What a great surprise! :goodvibes

I love how the Deluxe resorts are decorated for the holidays. I will miss that a lot, since we're going in May.

Me too! Right now trying to plan a trip back in the spring, but hoping to also head back for a quick trip beginning of December next year as Disney is just amazing during Christmas time :santa:.

We just returned from a whirlwind of a long weekend trip at the GF. It was our shortest trip ever, so I wasn't sure how it would feel. In a nutshell, it was awesome largely due to the beauty of GF at this time of year!! I know this is the CL thread, so I'll try to stay on topic. We started out at Boca Chica for one night (posted pics/review in general GF thread), then moved to RPC for two nights. We booked a standard RPC room and received TPV room 4309. The main attraction to this room is how close the Castle is, and being "on top" of Gaspy's, we could sit on our balcony and hear the speakers and see the show very clearly (it was nice!). The other attraction is the size of the balcony! It was a double-sized balcony and we could've easily fit around 8 people comfortably. From the picture, you can see the balcony slider door and then the double-sized balcony.

IMG_5895.JPG

It was breathtaking to come back to our room at night and see the Castle just like this:

IMG_1761.jpg

Looking down from our balcony:
RPC looking down.png

Looking towards our room. You can see where our slider is and then the entire area to the left is our balcony.
Double the size of a normal balcony:
RPC room balcony.png

Toiletries were plentiful and included the mint foot rub:

RPC toiletries.png
RPC 2.png

Loved the clock
RPC clock.png

Continued in next post.

Continued....
RPC TPV Room 4309.

Breakfast in the lounge was plentiful. There were mickey waffles on both Saturday and Sunday, but not on our check-out day on Monday. They also had the famous pecan sticky buns, quiche, deviled eggs, and all of the normal things in abundance. They also had the largest amount of fresh fruit I've ever seen in a lounge. They had separate bins for watermelon, cantelope, honey dew, pineapple, grapes, strawberries, blueberries, and either raspberries or blackberries (or both?). Incredible!

I had read about lunch time having soup now, and I was happy that we surprisingly made it to "lunch" on both our days. Both soups were wonderful and all 4 of us loved both kinds! Huge thumbs up from us!

One thing about GF CL is the food never seems to end or have a dull moment (besides during the night...). The scones and banana bread out during the day are really good too.

We were in the lounge both nights between 5-7pm. I didn't take a picture of all the items on the oval table, but food was in vast abundance and never close to running out. Honorable mention of things that I didn't take pictures of include a huge tin of mac and cheese each night, corn dogs one night, plus 2 other hot offerings each night. The oval table was stocked full of food, including many small dishes of things like salmon, strawberry salad, and other types of salads. MANY veggies plain and also grilled. The hot offerings included flatbread, barbeque beef, Korean short ribs, chicken.

RPC breakfast 2.png

RPC breakfast.png

Champagne with tomato florentine soup for lunch:

RPC tomato flourentine.png

Corn chowder soup (awesome!) for lunch the next day:

RPC corn chowder.png

RPC extras.png

This beef was outstanding! Very tender, no fat, juicy and seasoned just right:

RPC apps.png

Both DD's love the strawberry soup:

RPC extra.png

RPC fridge.png

RPC sugar.png

I have more pics to share but I'll have to retrieve on my DD's phone after she gets home from school with it.

Some random thoughts:

> DH and I both agree that RPC as a whole just has it all. It's so hard to beat the ambiance, especially near the Christmas holiday.

> The RPC food was out in abundance. There is never a slow time. At noon when the soup comes out, they also load up the table with breads, crackers, cheese, veggies, dips, grapes.

> Then the scones and banana bread come out too.

> Kiddie items are always out. Things such as gold fish, gummie bears, animal crackers, cupcakes. At night, they put out mac and cheese, corn dogs, pb&j uncrustables too.

> The alcohol was served by a CM each night. She gave very generous pours of wine in a large wine glass. When asking for wine to-go, the CM poured to the top in a plastic cup.

> Desserts are also out in abundance, but they are somewhat blah to us. They did have some pumpkin things out, which were pretty good. Apple crisp in little plastic cups too. On the side table, they had cookies, cupcakes, banana bread.

> The elevator on lobby floor is very frustrating. It's always full and very slow, each and every time we stay at RPC. We had an experience with a lady and her son who followed us on the elevator and she didn't press a button (I had the 3rd floor pressed) and after the door opened she followed me off and then stopped in her tracks. I asked if I could help her and she said they were hoping to shop for some toys and she had no idea which floor to get off. I truly don't think she was trying to sneak to the lounge as she really looked confused, so I directed her back on the elevator and down to the 2nd floor. I wish there were very clear signs and helpful CM's standing around to encourage guests to take the pretty glass elevator for shopping on floor 2. Maybe there are and I just never noticed.

> One of our favorite memories this trip was sitting in very comfortable lounge chairs at the courtyard pool as nighttime was approaching and listening to Christmas music playing on the grounds while booking a bounce back for July!! All 4 of us participated in planning the July trip, so I think it will be very special! I just couldn't pass up booking Poly over July 4 week because it's 30% off and I don't think it has been offering that great of a discount lately. I booked Poly CL TPV for 3 nights and then moving to YC CL Water View for 3 nights! As a family who has been going to WDW many times a year for the last 15 years, we're always looking for new experiences there. This trip, GF LV Boca Chica was new to us and we LOVED it! Next trip, YC CL Water View will be new to us, and we can't wait!

I have more pics to share but I'll have to retrieve on my DD's phone after she gets home from school with it.

Some random thoughts:

> DH and I both agree that RPC as a whole just has it all. It's so hard to beat the ambiance, especially near the Christmas holiday.

> The RPC food was out in abundance. There is never a slow time. At noon when the soup comes out, they also load up the table with breads, crackers, cheese, veggies, dips, grapes.

> Kiddie items are always out. Things such as gold fish, gummie bears, animal crackers, cupcakes. At night, they put out mac and cheese, corn dogs, pb&j uncrustables too.

> The alcohol was served by a CM each night. She gave very generous pours of wine in a large wine glass. When asking for wine to-go, the CM poured to the top in a plastic cup.

> Desserts are also out in abundance, but they are somewhat blah to us. They did have some pumpkin things out, which were pretty good. Apple crisp in little plastic cups too. On the side table, they had cookies, cupcakes, banana bread.

> The elevator on lobby floor is very frustrating. It's always full and very slow, each and every time we stay at RPC. We had an experience with a lady and her son who followed us on the elevator and she didn't press a button (I had the 3rd floor pressed) and after the door opened she followed me off and then stopped in her tracks. I asked if I could help her and she said they were hoping to shop for some toys and she had no idea which floor to get off. I truly don't think she was trying to sneak to the lounge as she really looked confused, so I directed her back on the elevator and down to the 2nd floor. I wish there were very clear signs and helpful CM's standing around to encourage guests to take the pretty glass elevator for shopping on floor 2. Maybe there are and I just never noticed.

> One of our favorite memories this trip was sitting in very comfortable lounge chairs at the courtyard pool as nighttime was approaching and listening to Christmas music playing on the grounds while booking a bounce back for July!! All 4 of us participated in planning the July trip, so I think it will be very special! I just couldn't pass up booking Poly over July 4 week because it's 30% off and I don't think it has been offering that great of a discount lately. I booked Poly CL TPV for 3 nights and then moving to YC CL Water View for 3 nights! As a family who has been going to WDW many times a year for the last 15 years, we're always looking for new experiences there. This trip, GF LV Boca Chica was new to us and we LOVED it! Next trip, YC CL Water View will be new to us, and we can't wait!

@TJA , THANK YOU for your posts and photos! A year since we’ve been to RPC and I’m “homesick” :rotfl:. Glad you had a fantastic trip!

Continued....
RPC TPV Room 4309.

Breakfast in the lounge was plentiful. There were mickey waffles on both Saturday and Sunday, but not on our check-out day on Monday. They also had the famous pecan sticky buns, quiche, deviled eggs, and all of the normal things in abundance. They also had the largest amount of fresh fruit I've ever seen in a lounge. They had separate bins for watermelon, cantelope, honey dew, pineapple, grapes, strawberries, blueberries, and either raspberries or blackberries (or both?). Incredible!

I had read about lunch time having soup now, and I was happy that we surprisingly made it to "lunch" on both our days. Both soups were wonderful and all 4 of us loved both kinds! Huge thumbs up from us!

One thing about GF CL is the food never seems to end or have a dull moment (besides during the night...). The scones and banana bread out during the day are really good too.

We were in the lounge both nights between 5-7pm. I didn't take a picture of all the items on the oval table, but food was in vast abundance and never close to running out. Honorable mention of things that I didn't take pictures of include a huge tin of mac and cheese each night, corn dogs one night, plus 2 other hot offerings each night. The oval table was stocked full of food, including many small dishes of things like salmon, strawberry salad, and other types of salads. MANY veggies plain and also grilled. The hot offerings included flatbread, barbeque beef, Korean short ribs, chicken.

View attachment 367153

View attachment 367154

Champagne with tomato florentine soup for lunch:

View attachment 367160

Corn chowder soup (awesome!) for lunch the next day:

View attachment 367155

View attachment 367157

This beef was outstanding! Very tender, no fat, juicy and seasoned just right:

View attachment 367152

Both DD's love the strawberry soup:

View attachment 367156

View attachment 367158

View attachment 367159
I love the champagne with soup too!

Some random thoughts:

The elevator at holiday time is the worst with so many visitors to see the decor. It is usually decent otherwise. I agree a CM should be there busy times.

Waiting for more pix!

So I’ve got some free time currently, thought I’d make a few brief comments on some things. IMO I don’t need to get into great detail as @GADisneyDad14 has done some great reports recently enough and not a lot has changed here since.

View attachment 367051

Christmas decor is all up and lovely as usual!

View attachment 367052

We were greeted by this Sunday morning going into to the Regatta Lounge.....:thumbsup2

View attachment 367053

This is our horrendous view I traded from a water view to add an extra night:rotfl2:.....just kidding, I think it’s awesome really and so glad I did!!!

Last night they had a fried chicken with buffalo sauce and bleu cheese that was superb!

Tonight was chicken nuggets and pork tenderloin which was awesome as well!!!

All in all the YC is one of our favorites and our kids were thrilled with the surprise :thumbsup2
Oh I do think ill need to try YC! Champagne :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter