Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

View attachment 343013 View attachment 343014 View attachment 343015 View attachment 343016 View attachment 343017 View attachment 343018 Some pictures of the AKL CL Desserts

There were other desserts that got finished before I could take pictures.

I am so excited to try out that new coffee maker in January. I have a very special place in my heart for those brownies with pb topping, they are nothing special but I just love them. Your MB is amazing, your daughter is so talented!!!

Can anyone confirm if they have sparkling wine at WL CL? We are heading there in early September - can't wait to see the new lounge.

That magic band is a treasure! :flower:

Thank you for your kind response - she painted (with nail polish) 15 magic bands for this trip. She is so talented and doesn't get any of the talent from me. I just sit and help her with cleaning up of any nail polish that is messy and very little help painting. Several CMs told her she should look to be a Disney animator - that her bands were that good. She was very excited. I will post the rest of them on the magic band thread. Hers is Edna Mode and is fantastic.

I am so excited to try out that new coffee maker in January. I have a very special place in my heart for those brownies with pb topping, they are nothing special but I just love them. Your MB is amazing, your daughter is so talented!!!

Yes - our kids tried them yesterday - and our oldest loved them so much she went back for more. I will try them before we leave. Thank you for your kind words. Our DD loves the feedback.

Can anyone confirm if they have sparkling wine at WL CL? We are heading there in early September - can't wait to see the new lounge.

Yes, I'm here now. They have Michelle brut to be exact. The other wines are cloudveil pinot noir, milbrandt cab, chateau st Michelle Riesling and milbrandt chardonnay. @GADisneyDad14 they don't have any Bud light...so watch out. Haha! All of the beers are craft beers, nothing "normal". Session lager, Elysian superfuzz, Jasmine IPA and day glow IPA, also Rogue dead guy

Yes, I'm here now. They have Michelle brut to be exact. The other wines are cloudveil pinot noir, milbrandt cab, chateau st Michelle Riesling and milbrandt chardonnay. @GADisneyDad14 they don't have any Bud light...so watch out. Haha! All of the beers are craft beers, nothing "normal". Session lager, Elysian superfuzz, Jasmine IPA and day glow IPA, also Rogue dead guy

Yeah I know, that’s why I haven’t been back there since 2016! :rotfl2:

But Geyser Point makes yummy cocktails, so that kind of makes up for it. :-)

DH and I will be at WL-CL Monday for 5 days.

We’re also going to try the Reunion Station Craft Cocktail tasting that afternoon. It’s open to any DVC members and up to 3 guests per member. They alternate weeks between wine tastings and craft cocktails. It often sells out so I think it might be something worth the $40/pp (that includes tax and gratuity)! ;)

We are at PORS right now (August 7-17) but are going to BC CL on 17th. I emailed DSS about a couple of room location requests today- they got back to me right away. I haven't received any contact from them so it was nice to get an email reply so quickly. We are having a great trip right now; but looking forward to our first ever club stay. Love the reports and pictures from all of you club level veterans!
If they still have a jar of salt water taffy on the cl desk , grab some as you walk by.

I would be in a ride line and think " ooh I've got taffy":rolleyes1 :rotfl: :thumbsup2

Thank you. I am trying to post some now.

:)

Some pictures of the AKL CL Desserts

Love all the pics, thanks for sharing :flower3:.

The AKL Gym and my magic band. Our DD paints all of ours.

Love the MB...your DD is very talented :goodvibes.

That magic band is a treasure! :flower:

::yes::

We are at PORS right now (August 7-17) but are going to BC CL on 17th. I emailed DSS about a couple of room location requests today- they got back to me right away. I haven't received any contact from them so it was nice to get an email reply so quickly. We are having a great trip right now; but looking forward to our first ever club stay. Love the reports and pictures from all of you club level veterans!

Glad you're having a great time! Hope you enjoy BC CL :wizard:.

Thank you for your kind response - she painted (with nail polish) 15 magic bands for this trip. She is so talented and doesn't get any of the talent from me. I just sit and help her with cleaning up of any nail polish that is messy and very little help painting. Several CMs told her she should look to be a Disney animator - that her bands were that good. She was very excited. I will post the rest of them on the magic band thread. Hers is Edna Mode and is fantastic.

Definitely very talented :thumbsup2.

That magic band is hand painted?!? I thought it was one of the ones they sell.

That was my first thought as well ;).

DH and I will be at WL-CL Monday for 5 days.

We’re also going to try the Reunion Station Craft Cocktail tasting that afternoon. It’s open to any DVC members and up to 3 guests per member. They alternate weeks between wine tastings and craft cocktails. It often sells out so I think it might be something worth the $40/pp (that includes tax and gratuity)! ;)

Hope you have a great trip :).

For all of those...".is CL worth it questions". We just watched HEA from the balcony at WL CL while sipping sparkling wine and eating gold dusted cupcakes. All I could think was wow, this is so worth it.

P.S. my new favorite nightcap is a decaf Nespresso and Bailey's! How have I not discovered this yet? I put a bit in the cup and the CM said oh, no put more than that.

That magic band is hand painted?!? I thought it was one of the ones they sell. Fantastic job!! Enjoy your stay! We loved AKL club. If you have the time to do the Wanyama Safari, do it!

Yes she paints them with nail polish pens. So they are also waterproof!
Thank you for the kind words!

We wanted to do that tour but our youngest DD loves Elephants so we are surprising her with the Caring for Giants Tour and we didn’t have enough time. Next time!

:)

Love all the pics, thanks for sharing :flower3:.

Love the MB...your DD is very talented :goodvibes.

Thank you - you are always so kind! My DD loves when I read her the comments about her magic bands.

Ok here is a picture from my balcony at Atlantis. We paid for and got the water view. We were supposed to come home yesterday but storms in NY canceled a ton of flights, including one we were supposed to come back on. We are now in the Bahamas until Tuesday because we can't get a flight off the island. We're now in Nassau at the Hilton. I have no idea what it's like outside
Yes she paints them with nail polish pens. So they are also waterproof!
Thank you for the kind words!

We wanted to do that tour but our youngest DD loves Elephants so we are surprising her with the Caring for Giants Tour and we didn’t have enough time. Next time!

Thank you - you are always so kind! My DD loves when I read her the comments about her magic bands.

I thought you bought the band too! She's very talented. It's beautiful.

So we were supposed to fly home from the Bahamas yesterday . Due to storms in NY, our plane leaving JFK to the Bahamas never made it. We are now here until Tuesday! Checked into the Hilton in Nassau late last night after many hours at the airport. So nows it's vacation part 2, lol. We tried flying into Orlando last night just to be in the states but all flights there were canceled too.

I tried posting a picture but it said it was too large. Any tips or advice how to do it?

I tried posting a picture but it said it was too large. Any tips or advice how to do it?

Not sure what kind of phone you have (I have iPhone), but when I need to post a pic when mobile I e-mail it to myself. Before sending it asks what size I want the file, I choose something other than the original file size. Then when the e-mail arrives I save that photo in my photo library, then grab that pic when posting. Sort of a pain but easy enough to do in a pinch.

For all of those...".is CL worth it questions". We just watched HEA from the balcony at WL CL while sipping sparkling wine and eating gold dusted cupcakes. All I could think was wow, this is so worth it.

P.S. my new favorite nightcap is a decaf Nespresso and Bailey's! How have I not discovered this yet? I put a bit in the cup and the CM said oh, no put more than that.

That drink is the only reason why I purchase decaf Nespresso pods. It is such a nice way to finish a long day at work.

Not sure what kind of phone you have (I have iPhone), but when I need to post a pic when mobile I e-mail it to myself. Before sending it asks what size I want the file, I choose something other than the original file size. Then when the e-mail arrives I save that photo in my photo library, then grab that pic when posting. Sort of a pain but easy enough to do in a pinch.

This is how I do it as well, definitely a process but it always works for me.

Ok here is a picture from my balcony at Atlantis. We paid for and got the water view. We were supposed to come home yesterday but storms in NY canceled a ton of flights, including one we were supposed to come back on. We are now in the Bahamas until Tuesday because we can't get a flight off the island. We're now in Nassau at the Hilton. I have no idea what it's like outside

I thought you bought the band too! She's very talented. It's beautiful.

So we were supposed to fly home from the Bahamas yesterday . Due to storms in NY, our plane leaving JFK to the Bahamas never made it. We are now here until Tuesday! Checked into the Hilton in Nassau late last night after many hours at the airport. So nows it's vacation part 2, lol. We tried flying into Orlando last night just to be in the states but all flights there were canceled too.

Happens to me sometimes. There are converters online for pictures to decrease the size of the photo which I have done but now adays I'm lazy so I screenshot the picture and then drop it down a bit or resize this usually works...

That drink is the only reason why I purchase decaf Nespresso pods. It is such a nice way to finish a long day at work.

This is really OT, but mind if I ask what kind of machine you have and also, is Nespresso better than say, Keurig? I change coffee machines about as much as I change resorts but have never had a Nespresso home machine. Intrigued by the comments around here.

Hello Club Level Vets and Newbies like myself! I have booked my first CL stay at Beach Club for April 2019. Read through a lot of this thread and everyone is so helpful! I would love any advice/tips/opinions for Beach Club :flower3: TIA
Shelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter