• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Sorry I didn’t answer your original question. Not sure if your group but there is still Star at ours, TOT, RNR, and all the shows.... don’t know if you should skip completely

Thanks! It will just be me and my DS. So not sure about ToT and RNR is out so we would mainly just want to do Star Tours and possibly Jedi Training. He wasn't really into the shows last time we went and ended up backing out of Jedi training because he was nervous. Also contemplating just heading there Friday night because it will be 5/4 :) Ahh!! So many decisions! lol

All the CM said was that they cannot book FP for TSMM that week, but it could change since it would be close to the opening of TS Land. We are not AP holders so I am really bummed if its opened and we will not be able to go.

j
3) After you book them all you can go on your phone, comp, etc and modify the 60 day fastpasses if you want to. In Epcot for example you can book your 3 purchased fp's (tt, fea, soarin) then book mission space, character spot, and spaceship earth.... after you get off phone with dss you can go into your mde and change one of your 60 days to another tier 1 ride if you wanted to... so you could have tt booked twice or any other tier 1 ride if you wanted to!!!

Hello @Ronferr80
Were you able to edit your non CL fast passes before the 60 days? Or are you already within that window. I just wondered, if you make the non CL fast passes on the phone at 90 days, do you have to wait until 60 before you can edit.
Thanks!

Hello @Ronferr80
Were you able to edit your non CL fast passes before the 60 days? Or are you already within that window. I just wondered, if you make the non CL fast passes on the phone at 90 days, do you have to wait until 60 before you can edit.
Thanks!
You can edit before your 60 days. I’m not at 60 days until 2/13 and have modified a few.

Hello @Ronferr80
Thanks!

Just repeating what was said .... I’m way before the 60 days and I’m able to edit all non CL fast passes

My family will be staying at the Poly CL starting tomorrow! I'm so excited just wanted to share. Thanks everyone for your tips and tricks and congratulations to GADisneyDad14 for being made an official moderator!

Let me know if you all want any info posted on here during my stay. I would be happy to do so.

Thanks for the note, and I hope you’re having a wonderful time at Poly CL! :beach:

Thanks! I must have been skimming again. :) That's really cool you could edit so early.

It is very cool but I actually was struggling trying to plan my days out with the six fastpasses!!! Trying to set some type of flow with the attractions and not walking back and fort was more difficult then I anticipated!! I think I’ve made several changes already lol

Any suggestions for YC room requests? Booked at a standard room, last stay we were upgraded to a lagoon view so I’m not sure what the standard room would be. At first thought, I’m thinking close to the elevator and lounge, I have some light mobility issues. When is the timeframe again to email DSS with this request ?

TIA!

So this is our first time at Club Level I originally book Pool/Lagoon view for a regular room but when the discount came out I decided to change to Club Level when it became available. Aside from the Lounge/Food what are the other perks that you get from Club Level? This will be a surprise to my husband and son! my daughter and I do all the planning :tiptoe::D

Any suggestions for YC room requests? Booked at a standard room, last stay we were upgraded to a lagoon view so I’m not sure what the standard room would be. At first thought, I’m thinking close to the elevator and lounge, I have some light mobility issues. When is the timeframe again to email DSS with this request ?

TIA!
Request a room close to the lounge that will also put you close to the elevators. Some of the standard rooms are right next to the lounge. Standard rooms are on one side of the hall and water views on the other side.

Looking for some input on Poly LV CL. I had GV CL (rack rate) already booked for Oct, but had to tweak my dates by a week. I came across a TA exclusive discount for the new dates, but it only offers LV CL. Looking at a map of all 3 floors for the Hawaii building (thanks, trisha), it looks like there are only 2 LVs on the 3rd floor (floor plan is from tikiman). I'm really not a fan of 1st floor rooms and while I'd love to have a balcony, are the views better from 2nd floor than 3rd? GV CL is my first choice as I'm not one to spend extra for a view, but looking at historical discounts for the last year or two (as well as the discount comparison for Jan-April that GADisneyDad posted a few weeks ago), it looks like this might be the better discount, even if it is for a higher priced room category. So, any suggestions/opinions on Poly LV CL would be greatly appreciated! TIA :flower3:

So this is our first time at Club Level I originally book Pool/Lagoon view for a regular room but when the discount came out I decided to change to Club Level when it became available. Aside from the Lounge/Food what are the other perks that you get from Club Level? This will be a surprise to my husband and son! my daughter and I do all the planning :tiptoe::D

Club level amenities... here's a random list of things that come to mind:
  • You mentioned lounge/food - that's probably the biggest material perk/amenity.
  • Access to Disney Signature Services who can assist with pre-arrival planning services. They can book ADRs, book FPs, add notes/room requests, etc. Uber planners won't find this all that helpful but it can sometimes be a nice resource at times. We use them for room requests and more obscure things, like water park cabana rentals - ie, things I can't otherwise book myself online. You can e-mail or call them, which is usually very convenient.
  • Dedicated CL CMs outside the lounge/on the CL floor - they can assist with anything you may need during your stay.
  • Text service which goes to above-mentioned CL CMs. If you're out in the park and need to cancel an ADR, for example, you can just text them with the request.
  • There's a trial program going on right now where CL guests can purchase extra FPs bookable 90 days out (let me know if you need more info on this).
  • You know your room will be on the CL floor.
That's pretty much it, generally speaking. Happy to answer any questions.

Hope you have a great trip!

Looking for some input on Poly LV CL. I had GV CL (rack rate) already booked for Oct, but had to tweak my dates by a week. I came across a TA exclusive discount for the new dates, but it only offers LV CL. Looking at a map of all 3 floors for the Hawaii building (thanks, trisha), it looks like there are only 2 LVs on the 3rd floor (floor plan is from tikiman). I'm really not a fan of 1st floor rooms and while I'd love to have a balcony, are the views better from 2nd floor than 3rd? GV CL is my first choice as I'm not one to spend extra for a view, but looking at historical discounts for the last year or two (as well as the discount comparison for Jan-April that GADisneyDad posted a few weeks ago), it looks like this might be the better discount, even if it is for a higher priced room category. So, any suggestions/opinions on Poly LV CL would be greatly appreciated! TIA :flower3:

Might want to still keep an eye on the GV category - I would have thought you'd be able to get that cheaper than LV, but obviously depends on the discount, etc.

Statistically speaking.... with a Poly CL LV reservation the chances of getting a first floor room are pretty high. You can request a second or third floor room which may help, but tough to say. There are some LV rooms on the second floor and just a few on three. Since so many folks don't want the second floor, it might be a request that's easier to grant (total speculation on my part). I will say, being on the same floor as the lounge does have some slight benefits.

I consider the views on two and three generally the same, but I have not stayed in a LV room category on either floor - only a TPV room.

The photos below are from the second floor from a TPV room. A LV room on this floor would be one where one of those palm trees you see is in the immediate line of sight blocking the castle.

Does that help?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    325.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    250.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    353.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    296.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    274.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    406.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    271.4 KB · Views: 17
Hi everyone! As promised, I wanted to report back on our 3 night stay at the RPC January 24-27. We've stayed CL at the Poly and BWI before, but I was really excited to try out the RPC since people here have said such great things about it. Overall, staying in the main building of the GF was lovely. The lobby is gorgeous, and it was really fun to stand by the railing of our 3rd floor room or the club lounge on the 4th floor and watch the activity below. But I don't know that it will be my top choice in the future.

Pros: The food offering were great. There was a woman making fresh Mickey waffles two of the three mornings we were there for breakfast. The warm scones at "tea time" were amazing. The afternoon hors d'oeuvres were nicely varied from an extensive cheese offering to a couple hot items like pork belly, and cold salads, cold soup, crudite, cookies, and cupcakes. Desserts were pretty much the same typical "Disney dessert" you get at dessert parties or other CLs. The resort is beautiful, and we took advantage of things like a late breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and the Perfectly Princess Tea. I really enjoyed sitting in the lounge with a glass of wine at night and taking in the sights and sounds of the GF. Our room was a deluxe room, and it was plenty big for 3 adults and 1 child.

Cons: The lobby is really loud at night. My six year old had a lot of trouble falling asleep with the noice from the lounge and the band. She was wiped out early a few nights from busy days at the park, and it made for a rough bedtime that she couldn't sleep. I'd bring a white noise machine next time. The staff was surprisingly unfriendly, and at times downright cold. This isn't true across the board (the staff in the lobby was great), but the CL staff was disappointing. It often felt like my high-energy (but well behaved) 6 year old was annoying them. There were also piles of dirty dishes on every table at breakfast, and I often ended up clearing others' dirty dishes so that we could sit.

Comparison: The RPC might be a better fit with older children, and it was nice for our "girls trip" (my mom, my sister, me, and my DD). I'm really glad we experienced it, but I think DH and I will stick with the BWI garden suites for our "adults only" trips. The Innkeepers Club was overall better - much friendlier staff, and the chef-made hors d'oeuvres are always great (and lacking that the RPC, at least while we were there). We'd also rather be in the Boardwalk/Epcot area than the MK area at night when we stay without our kids. For trips with our 2 and 6 year olds, I'd rather be at the Poly. The lounge at the Poly is much more kid-friendly, the staff is consistently great, you can see the fireworks from the lounge at night, and the building is quieter (although the food isn't as good as the RPC or BWI). Each CL has its own personality! :) . Hope this helps some others deciding between the CLs.

Club level amenities... here's a random list of things that come to mind:
  • You mentioned lounge/food - that's probably the biggest material perk/amenity.
  • Access to Disney Signature Services who can assist with pre-arrival planning services. They can book ADRs, book FPs, add notes/room requests, etc. Uber planners won't find this all that helpful but it can sometimes be a nice resource at times. We use them for room requests and more obscure things, like water park cabana rentals - ie, things I can't otherwise book myself online. You can e-mail or call them, which is usually very convenient.
  • Dedicated CL CMs outside the lounge/on the CL floor - they can assist with anything you may need during your stay.
  • Text service which goes to above-mentioned CL CMs. If you're out in the park and need to cancel an ADR, for example, you can just text them with the request.
  • There's a trial program going on right now where CL guests can purchase extra FPs bookable 90 days out (let me know if you need more info on this).
  • You know your room will be on the CL floor.
That's pretty much it, generally speaking. Happy to answer any questions.

Hope you have a great trip!

Thank You so much for all the info I appreciate it :thanks: So How do you get the contact information for them? I originally booked just a regular room and we are about 120 days out from our stay, so how far in advance do I or they contact me?
The Extra FP I have been reading about is it $50/person with a 3 day minimum?
Thank You

Might want to still keep an eye on the GV category - I would have thought you'd be able to get that cheaper than LV, but obviously depends on the discount, etc.

Statistically speaking.... with a Poly CL LV reservation the chances of getting a first floor room are pretty high. You can request a second or third floor room which may help, but tough to say. There are some LV rooms on the second floor and just a few on three. Since so many folks don't want the second floor, it might be a request that's easier to grant (total speculation on my part). I will say, being on the same floor as the lounge does have some slight benefits.

I consider the views on two and three generally the same, but I have not stayed in a LV room category on either floor - only a TPV room.

The photos below are from the second floor from a TPV room. A LV room on this floor would be one where one of those palm trees you see is in the immediate line of sight blocking the castle.

Does that help?

Thanks for your input as well as the pics, they help alot ;).

I definitely will keep an eye out/keep checking for GV CL to become available with a discount. I guess I should have been a little clearer about the discount. I meant to say that going with the TA deal for LV CL might be my best bet at a discount. I wasn't really wanting the higher category as it's quite a bit more expensive than GV, but looking at past discounts, it looks like the weekend we're going was blacked out for 2017. So, saving just a few hundred on LV over paying rack rate for GV is a plus :).

Hi everyone! As promised, I wanted to report back on our 3 night stay at the RPC January 24-27. We've stayed CL at the Poly and BWI before, but I was really excited to try out the RPC since people here have said such great things about it. Overall, staying in the main building of the GF was lovely. The lobby is gorgeous, and it was really fun to stand by the railing of our 3rd floor room or the club lounge on the 4th floor and watch the activity below. But I don't know that it will be my top choice in the future.

Pros: The food offering were great. There was a woman making fresh Mickey waffles two of the three mornings we were there for breakfast. The warm scones at "tea time" were amazing. The afternoon hors d'oeuvres were nicely varied from an extensive cheese offering to a couple hot items like pork belly, and cold salads, cold soup, crudite, cookies, and cupcakes. Desserts were pretty much the same typical "Disney dessert" you get at dessert parties or other CLs. The resort is beautiful, and we took advantage of things like a late breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and the Perfectly Princess Tea. I really enjoyed sitting in the lounge with a glass of wine at night and taking in the sights and sounds of the GF. Our room was a deluxe room, and it was plenty big for 3 adults and 1 child.

Cons: The lobby is really loud at night. My six year old had a lot of trouble falling asleep with the noice from the lounge and the band. She was wiped out early a few nights from busy days at the park, and it made for a rough bedtime that she couldn't sleep. I'd bring a white noise machine next time. The staff was surprisingly unfriendly, and at times downright cold. This isn't true across the board (the staff in the lobby was great), but the CL staff was disappointing. It often felt like my high-energy (but well behaved) 6 year old was annoying them. There were also piles of dirty dishes on every table at breakfast, and I often ended up clearing others' dirty dishes so that we could sit.

Comparison: The RPC might be a better fit with older children, and it was nice for our "girls trip" (my mom, my sister, me, and my DD). I'm really glad we experienced it, but I think DH and I will stick with the BWI garden suites for our "adults only" trips. The Innkeepers Club was overall better - much friendlier staff, and the chef-made hors d'oeuvres are always great (and lacking that the RPC, at least while we were there). We'd also rather be in the Boardwalk/Epcot area than the MK area at night when we stay without our kids. For trips with our 2 and 6 year olds, I'd rather be at the Poly. The lounge at the Poly is much more kid-friendly, the staff is consistently great, you can see the fireworks from the lounge at night, and the building is quieter (although the food isn't as good as the RPC or BWI). Each CL has its own personality! :) . Hope this helps some others deciding between the CLs.

Thanks for your review. Glad had a nice time overall :wizard:.

I don’t have any info on your questions, but do wish you a fabulous trip!

Thank You so much for all the info I appreciate it :thanks: So How do you get the contact information for them? I originally booked just a regular room and we are about 120 days out from our stay, so how far in advance do I or they contact me?
The Extra FP I have been reading about is it $50/person with a 3 day minimum?
Thank You

I’m getting ready for my first ever CL stay at the Poly in April and I was contacted by DSS but based off this boards it seems like it’s hit or miss so best if you reach out to them first for whatever questions you may have... they have been nothing but wonderful in my experience and very helpful

Their email is disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com

The CL Fastpasses is $50/person and you are correct that it’s a 3 day minimum

Not everyone in your party has to purchase the extra fastpasses so if only 2 people wanted to that is allowed

Purchase includes 3 extra fast passes (no tier restriction) at 90 days out instead of 60, and reserved viewing of nighttime show

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter