Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

@GADisneyDad14 I know you have been to the Poly recently - or anyone can answer this. We are going to the Poly CL with friends who have never stayed there before because they are DVC members and we want them to get the whole Poly welcome. Did you get leis the last time you went? Last year they had a club level check in desk in the lobby where we were greeted and given leis and brought to the Hawaii building. Do you know if that is still the same - or do you go directly to the Hawaii building. Thanks - they are so excited to stay at the Poly - their DD came with us last year and wants her parents and grandparents to get the whole experience that she got last year.

So exciting! We LOVE Poly CL and are going again in Jan. The last time we went in Feb, there was some confusion because we got a new CM greeting us once we got off of ME. She thought we needed to check in at the front desk but no one showed. So we finally saw an experienced CM and he brought us back to Hawaii personally after giving us leis and apologizing profusely. Usually, we are greeted by one of those people with the iPads, given leis then brought directly to Hawaii to check in. The check in CMs at Hawaii are super nice so I would highly recommend checking in there. They can answer all of your questions. Ask for buttons if you are celebrating anything!

So exciting! We LOVE Poly CL and are going again in Jan. The last time we went in Feb, there was some confusion because we got a new CM greeting us once we got off of ME. She thought we needed to check in at the front desk but no one showed. So we finally saw an experienced CM and he brought us back to Hawaii personally after giving us leis and apologizing profusely. Usually, we are greeted by one of those people with the iPads, given leis then brought directly to Hawaii to check in. The check in CMs at Hawaii are super nice so I would highly recommend checking in there. They can answer all of your questions. Ask for buttons if you are celebrating anything!

Thank you. So there is no CL desk in the main lobby? It was right when you enter. Thanks for the response - we are so excited for them to stay with us at the Poly CL.

Have you tried using the touring plans reservation finder? I have been very lucky using it to get reservations for 2,3, 5 & 6 people. So far, 'Ohana has been the hardest to get, although I did get it for a party of 2 recently.

I have been using it and snagged almost the perfect time about an hour after I posted this! Thank you though!

@GADisneyDad14 I know you have been to the Poly recently - or anyone can answer this. We are going to the Poly CL with friends who have never stayed there before because they are DVC members and we want them to get the whole Poly welcome. Did you get leis the last time you went? Last year they had a club level check in desk in the lobby where we were greeted and given leis and brought to the Hawaii building. Do you know if that is still the same - or do you go directly to the Hawaii building. Thanks - they are so excited to stay at the Poly - their DD came with us last year and wants her parents and grandparents to get the whole experience that she got last year.

Your trip is coming up!

Obviously the check-in/arrival experiance can be highly variable. :D I personally haven't had a greeter meet me at Poly in quite awhile but you do read reports of it happening.

That CL check-in desk in the lobby is open most of the time, but (oppps, ETA "not") always. The sign itself flips around when it's not being used as a CL check-in area. I attempted to check-in there a few weeks ago but someone was already there and they seemed to be taking forever, so I bailed and just walked to Hawaii myself. That day (Saturday around 10-11, there was no one around in the main lobby with leis. We did ask for some at the Poly CL desk.

During other days during our stay I did often see a CM stationed by the main door to the GCH with a handful of leis handing them out. It was a CM we knew from other travels, so we'd stop and chat a bit each day. Seemed to be there quite a bit, just not that first day when we arrived.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Did you mean for Sunday morning Brunch? Vanilla Oatmeal, Polenta, fresh fruit (strawberries, cantaloupe, honey dew, pineapple). Cheese & grapes, meats (prosciutto& ham), Crostini, homemade Artic Char Gravlax with capers, red onion, lemon. Bagels, muffins, croissants, danish, breads. There were lots of choices for the made-to-order omelettes!

If I can ever get my photos transferred to a hosting site, I will be happy to post photos -- I have many! ;)
Please, photos would be wonderful!!

Just saw that you were posting photos now. Thank you so much. This has been a crazy summer here and really missing Disney and the BWI.

I feel a bit unqualified to answer as I've only been to SL once (back in April) so really can only comment on that one room that we had. We were in 6317 which is towards the middle, marina side, third floor. I'd check out the Touring Plans Room Finder thing... you can look at the floor plans for each floor in Sugar Loaf. Some of their room views are junk but the floorplans are useful to get a feel for the layout.

I tend to think rooms on either "hall" on the 2nd floor and and the first four on each "hall" side of the 3rd floor could be good options to get away from lobby noise and have a full balcony, but I'm not totally sure about that and don't know what the views are like from there (trees?). If I could pick a room, I'd probably want something like 6202-6204ish.

BUT, big caveat that you shouldn't totally trust my advice since I haven't lived it, I'm guessing a bit from what I 'think' it would be like.

Sorry that's not that helpful. There are a couple of folks around that have a lot better feel for the SL rooms than me so maybe they can chime in.

Hope you have a great trip!

That's VERY helpful, thank you! Any input whatsoever is valuable! I do think our trip will be amazing :)! I hear that once you go CL, you can never go back!

Did you mean for Sunday morning Brunch? Vanilla Oatmeal, Polenta, fresh fruit (strawberries, cantaloupe, honey dew, pineapple). Cheese & grapes, meats (prosciutto& ham), Crostini, homemade Artic Char Gravlax with capers, red onion, lemon. Bagels, muffins, croissants, danish, breads. There were lots of choices for the made-to-order omelettes!

If I can ever get my photos transferred to a hosting site, I will be happy to post photos -- I have many! ;)

Thanks! I would love to see everything. If you remember what they served during dinner apps and desserts that would be great too! My daughter and I like to have as much knowledge as possible so we can lord it over the boys who have no idea I upgraded us from AOA to BW Club Level. I love doing that. :)

Have you tried using the touring plans reservation finder? I have been very lucky using it to get reservations for 2,3, 5 & 6 people. So far, 'Ohana has been the hardest to get, although I did get it for a party of 2 recently.
I'm using it for BOG dinner right now. I'm 0 for 3 attempts, they're always gone before I get there, and last time I was there as soon as the text came through. Still holding out hope!

Your trip is coming up!

Obviously the check-in/arrival experiance can be highly variable. :D I personally haven't had a greeter meet me at Poly in quite awhile but you do read reports of it happening.

That CL check-in desk in the lobby is open most of the time, but (oppps, ETA "not") always. The sign itself flips around when it's not being used as a CL check-in area. I attempted to check-in there a few weeks ago but someone was already there and they seemed to be taking forever, so I bailed and just walked to Hawaii myself. That day (Saturday around 10-11, there was no one around in the main lobby with leis. We did ask for some at the Poly CL desk.

During other days during our stay I did often see a CM stationed by the main door to the GCH with a handful of leis handing them out. It was a CM we knew from other travels, so we'd stop and chat a bit each day. Seemed to be there quite a bit, just not that first day when we arrived.

Hope that helps!

Thanks so much. I figured you would know. I wasn't sure if they got rid of the desk - a lot can happen in a year at Disney. :flower:

Yes we can't wait - almost 2 weeks of BWI and then Poly.

Thanks so much. I figured you would know. I wasn't sure if they got rid of the desk - a lot can happen in a year at Disney. :flower:

Yes we can't wait - almost 2 weeks of BWI and then Poly.

You're in for a treat at Poly (in my opinion). I look back at my Poly food photos from last summer compared to now and it's like night/day. Such an improvement overall. Still not up to BWI standards by any means, but every little bit helps! Hope y'all have fun!

I'm using it for BOG dinner right now. I'm 0 for 3 attempts, they're always gone before I get there, and last time I was there as soon as the text came through. Still holding out hope!
It helps if you have the Disneyworld website opened to the dining reservations page with your cc loaded and if you get there in the first minute good luck! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter