• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

HI Everyone! Im sure this has been posted a million times but would anyone have a recent menu for the Poly lounge appetizer offerings???? TIA

Help!

Original plan was a stay at BCCL (never stayed at an EP deluxe) and then move to PolyCL.

My son looks like he may be joining us for our summer vacation now since he is a college program cast member there. While that is awesome news and makes my happy, we are a family of 5, so it will bump us out of my original BCGVCL room that sleeps 4.

Should we just go standard CL and stay with BC or hop over to YC and go standard CL? Which is closer to the lounge?

Should we just forgo both and stay at the GF? He has a CM discount we are able to use.

Hi everyone! :wave2: We just booked a week at the Polynesian LV CL for this August. We were there last in August 2015. Any news or changes since then? Thanks!

Nice! So how closely have you followed this thread? Main changes from then to now are 1) The CL IPO's have been replaced by a new, centralized service called Disney Signature Services. Same general concept, just a single phone number/e-mail contact. This is a very recent change and early reports seem positive. 2) Poly has had some really great food reviews recently (like, the last month or two), newer, fresher offerings, the chef being more visible, etc. I've always considered Poly to have among the worst food in my CL travels, so this is welcome news! Someone, I think maybe @HBGdancermom, just got back and posted a bunch about their stay if you flip back to earlier this week.

Happy planning!

HI Everyone! Im sure this has been posted a million times but would anyone have a recent menu for the Poly lounge appetizer offerings???? TIA

I haven't seen one posted in awhile, just a handful of references to various items. :-(

Nice! So how closely have you followed this thread? Main changes from then to now are 1) The CL IPO's have been replaced by a new, centralized service called Disney Signature Services. Same general concept, just a single phone number/e-mail contact. This is a very recent change and early reports seem positive. 2) Poly has had some really great food reviews recently (like, the last month or two), newer, fresher offerings, the chef being more visible, etc. I've always considered Poly to have among the worst food in my CL travels, so this is welcome news! Someone, I think maybe @HBGdancermom, just got back and posted a bunch about their stay if you flip back to earlier this week.

Happy planning!

I haven't seen one posted in awhile, just a handful of references to various items. :-(

Thanks, I'll read back in this thread! :surfweb:

Hi Everyone,

We just back from our first Poly CL stay and it was fantastic from start to finish. Please can I go back??? They met us right off the Magical Express knew us by name. Mina (Nina) walked us right over to Hawaii even taking some pictures on the way. Sabra checked us in and she was fantastic. We we were offered any beverage we wanted right away. The little girls were so excited with their sprites and of course my friend and I chose a nice sparkling wine. They actually have this new texting app too where I was able to text Sabra or the other CL concierges on duty if there was anything we needed while out. They texted me several times during the stay to see if we needed anything at all. Where is Sabra now???:sad:

As some of you remembered I changed my ressie to TPV. Best decision ever!! They granted my request for 3rd floor and put us in room 3506. We couldn't have been more pleased with the view, the housekeeping, room service on some nights. Nothing like $45 steaks at 10pm :crazy2:

As far as Hawaii longhouse and the lounge we were in heaven. I loved hanging out every morning in the lounge or 2nd seating area and enjoying my coffee and pastry. To me the food offering were great and plentiful. I don't know if this was the time of year we were there because the lounge was never crowded at all. I don't have anything to compare to since this was our first time staying there. But we have stayed BC CL, YC CL, WL CL, GF SL CL, and BWI CL and were just as pleased. The wine/beer was out and self serve and every evening the CM would bring over the wine to see if we wanted more. I thought they were all fantastic with Irv from Maryland being my favorite. There was also an awesome CM in the morning too and I can't for the life of me remember her name. My friend was obsessed with the $10 million dollar coffee machine and now wants to become a barista. :love: The afternoon snacks were impressive to me because they had grilled chicken and bib lettuce, fantastic dressing and we could make a salad for lunch.

The music was piped in each night and was great on the beach as well. I think this was one of the best trips ever and the location was incredible.

Thanks for letting me remember last week! I need another trip. :dancer:

Great review, thank you! Do you have any pictures?? And I'm so glad that Awesome Irv is still there!!! He was fantastic on our last trip in 2015! :sunny:

Can anyone tell me about the deluxe room at BC? Views and how far it is from the lounge?
Can't tell you how far the deluxe rooms are from the lounge but for room views go to the BC/YC thread. Dee has the specs on the rooms and I believe some room views.

P.S.-I'm jealous if you get one. I'm always chasing those rooms and never quite get there in time to book one.

:crazy2::crazy2:
Great review, thank you! Do you have any pictures?? And I'm so glad that Awesome Irv is still there!!! He was fantastic on our last trip in 2015! :sunny:
Hi! Unfortunately I do not:crazy2:
While I took a million and one of our adventure I completely forgot to take them in the lounge.

I love Irv!!

Sabra rocks!!! We just got back from our trip last night :sad:. It was our first time CL and our first time at the Poly. We had a wonderful trip and felt spoiled staying CL. I have no other CL to compare it to, but the food was really good and the CM's were nice and helpful. :cool1:

Happy to hear that you enjoyed the POLY!!! It is one of our favourites!

Currently on a very last-minute trip to BW CL, staying in a garden cottage. It's our first trip to BW CL, and so far it's been nice. It still doesn't come anywhere close to CR CL, though! :rolleyes: If anyone has any questions about BW or the cottages, let me know.

Currently on a very last-minute trip to BW CL, staying in a garden cottage. It's our first trip to BW CL, and so far it's been nice. It still doesn't come anywhere close to CR CL, though! :rolleyes: If anyone has any questions about BW or the cottages, let me know.

Has the main pool reopened yet?

We're staying BWI CL the first week of April. I'd love to hear some of your feedback regarding the food offerings and service when you get a chance!

Aw, I've stayed in the cottages! It was a surprise upgrade from a standard room. I absolutely loved it and it was my favorite Disney trip to date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter