Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Not really - it's several rooms down. There's a floor plan here on this page.

http://www.tikimanpages.com/poly/hawaii

Thanks for the compliment - the castle is the dark blue thing in the middle of the picture (Just above the right hand palm tree). That picture is actually composited from 5 full size pics (and looks much better at full size! :) ) The castle will also look larger with the naked eye - the lens I use, plus the fact that it's a scaled down image tends to "shrink" it.

Thank you so much!! :)

We just got back and it's either 6 or 7am. I'm 90% sure coffee at 6am and then breakfast starts at 7am. Its defintely NOT 24 hrs. At 10pm everything is shut down and removed.

Coffee is out at 6:30. From 6:30-7 the CMs work on getting the lounge ready for breakfast. We were able to get cans of Diet Coke and milk at 6:30 as well. After the coffee was started the CM then stocked the frig.

My suggestion is check the day before you want to dine there. My DH booked a very last minute Thanksgiving trip less than 2 weeks prior to our arrival and we got every reservation we wanted - including BOG, 1900 PF, Chef Mickeys, and Ohanas.

Thank you for the suggestion. That worked for us in April, but I had concerns about it for this month because it's Christmas week. I do plan on trying for reservations like that, though. Thank you for the reminder. :)

Back to your original post, here is view from 3516.
View attachment 208416

Same room, looking left a bit:
View attachment 208417

What beautiful views! :cloud9:

Thank you for the note on this. I was wondering if they had done away with that extra help prior to the trip. We are booked at GF CL through Christmas (just booked today) and obviously there are some reservations I simply cannot get (like 1900PF). I guess I'll have to wait and see what they can do for us when we arrive.

Thank you for the suggestion. That worked for us in April, but I had concerns about it for this month because it's Christmas week. I do plan on trying for reservations like that, though. Thank you for the reminder. :)

I would defintely check the day before as the pp suggested as people do cancel 24 hours ahead, but if you have the time, I'd also check every day multiple times a day. A few years ago I was trying to get 1900 PF on our Christmas party night (we were there the week before Christmas) and nothing was available from the start of our 180 day mark. I kept checking daily for months on end and just when I was ready to give up, the exact day/time I wanted became available about a week prior to our trip. It's not guaranteed that what you want will open up, but it never hurts to keep checking as people change/cancel plans all the time. Good luck and have a great trip :santa:.

KerryCM- We are down to 2 days now!! So ready for the BWI CL but first we will have two days at the Swan. I hope you have a wonderful trip and that the weather holds out for us. My niece is there now and say's that it's down right hot during the day but I think I saw a cold front on the way for later next week with the high only hitting 63! I can hope that this will change. I hope we run into each other in the lounge:)

Hi all! Just a warning, lots of pics coming from this past weekend. There's a lot to cover so I'm going to break it up a bit. This post covers FOOD in the (beautiful) new Old Faithful Club at WL....

First up, posted hours. At first I saw "Wine & Cheese Selections" and was thinking "oh boy, Disney has gone and *$&#'d with evening appetizers...." But don't worry, we'll get to those in a bit.
Hours.JPG

Nice double fridge. Sodas/juices/chocolate milk are out all the time. Oikos yogurt is out in the AM. I heard CM's talking about needing to get some Coke Zero.
AM Fridge.JPG

Pretty standard CL breakfast offerings. Hard boiled eggs, some meats, toast, bagels, muffins, etc.
Breakfast6.JPG

Wrapped apples, bananas, and Disney's standard (gross) chopped fruit salad. Precious few raspberries or blueberries. Like two in the whole bowl.
Breakfast3.JPG

Another shot of the pastries. I was only there three mornings but they were the same each day. The food area is super nice BTW!
Breakfast4.JPG

Oatmeal was very good with a nice texture. Not too lumpy. The Le Creuset serving bowl is nice in theory and looks good, but there is no where to put the 5 lb. lid while you're serving yourself and trying to balance two platefulls of cinnamon rolls. But on a positive note, nice big and deep bowls there in the back.
Breakfast5.JPG

Standard cereals...
Breakfast2.JPG

Coffee station along with lemonade, tea, and fruit-flavored water. Oddly, no plain water - you have to serve yourself from the sink. Nice BIG paper cups are available in those drawers, along with (awesome) disposable trays for taking food back to your room. They also had disposable drink carriers as well that hold four cups.
Coffee1.JPG

Here's the standard Nescafé machine with espresso & tea. Note the sink there on the left. Not sure what I think of this. On one hand guests put their dirty dishes in it sometimes and this is also where I was told to fill up my own glass if I want plain water. I was told it's filtered, FWIW.
Coffee2.JPG

Closer image of the sink. Pretty nice.
Sink.JPG

Continuation of food offerings in the new Old Faithful Club at WL....

These are all afternoon snacks. Vegetable chips....
Snacks1.JPG

Snacks3.JPG

Make your own trail mix. But there's a Disney trick here.... the container openings and tongs are so small you can get like one of each thing. Try and try and you'll never fill the bowl! Lol....
Snacks2.JPG

Some awesome veggies and spreads. Really good. Actually reasonably healthy stuff.
Snacks4.JPG

Ok, maybe not all that healthy....
Snacks5.JPG

Can't really see it but they have apple slices and PB&J there in the corner. Awesome for kids.
Snacks6.JPG

More of the spreads....I could eat the garbanzo bean spread every day.
Snacks7.JPG

Here's a pic of the coffee to go mug. No standard Disney parks stuff here....
Cup.JPG

Now on to the good stuff.... evening apps (and booze). Granted we only had apps two nights, but I found them EXCELLENT. The quality and variety was definitely on par with what I experienced at BC CL over the summer, which to date for me is the high water mark for CL food offerings. This was way better than what I experienced at RPC in Feb of this year (in fairness, that was in the height of the cutbacks).

Our general style is to eat a larger lunch and then nibble for dinner. The quality, size, and variety of apps here make it very easy to make this your dinner option if you so choose.

Unfortunately I have very few pics of the actual food! I forgot my phone the second night which had the best offerings. Sorry!

Menu....
Menu1.JPG

Menu....
Menu2.JPG

This was afternoon snacks but gives you a picture of the whole food area....
Food Area.JPG

More Le Creuset.... awesome looking, but awkward to deal with the lids. Also can you believe the nerve of some CL scum leaving their beer sitting around like that....
Apps.JPG

Speaking of beer....
Booze.JPG

Pretty exotic collection actually. CMs said they were trying to move to only serving beers for the Pacific Northwest. How about the chilled glasses as well. Getting all fancy on us now.
Booze2.JPG

Plus you need chilled glasses for draft beer!!! The bottled beer is serve yourself, a hovering CM has to serve the draft beer and wine. Here they had out samples of one of the bottled beers which I thought was nice.
Booze3.JPG

@GADisneyDad14 -- OH my gosh, wow!! Why does the lounge have to be so nice?? I was so completely set on splitting my stay or altogether changing.... I'm sort of speechless, actually. Tall paper cups....samples of bottled beer....the food menu...wow! Is the Poly CL crew watching and taking note??

Thanks so much for all of these great pictures!

@GADisneyDad14 -- OH my gosh, wow!! Why does the lounge have to be so nice?? I was so completely set on splitting my stay or altogether changing.... I'm sort of speechless, actually. Tall paper cups....samples of bottled beer....the food menu...wow! Is the Poly CL crew watching and taking note??

Thanks so much for all of these great pictures!

Well I was all ready to change my April plans as well until I was reminded that Poly TPV even with my AP discount is $900 something a night. Nope!

Although now I'm thinking of going totally off the rails and doing an AKL / BC split.

Well I was all ready to change my April plans as well until I was reminded that Poly TPV even with my AP discount is $900 something a night. Nope!

Although now I'm thinking of going totally off the rails and doing an AKL / BC split.
Wow I am loving those offerings!!!!!!

I chose WL because I couldn't afford poly or gf for March/spring break with the AP discount. So insane!

DD and I will be at AKL CL in January. I'll get pix!

So sad how the prices are out of control. The one hope I have is the AP rate stopped just short of my dates, so I'm probably going to hold off with too many crazy changes until AP rates are released. I'm actually considering staying at GF the whole time but in a regular room for the first few nights, then CL. AKL has indeed crossed my mind but I was thinking the rooms are similar layout as WL rooms? We've only stayed at AKL once when my girls were 7 months old and my main memory from that stay is our bus adventures with our gigantic stroller and 2 babies :faint: lol.

Hi all! Just a warning, lots of pics coming from this past weekend.

The new lounge looks awesome! Thanks for sharing the great pics and for posting about your stay :).

DD and I will be at AKL CL in January. I'll get pix!

Looking forward to the pics :goodvibes.

AKL has indeed crossed my mind but I was thinking the rooms are similar layout as WL rooms?

Your thinking is correct as the rooms are the same layout/size as WL. We love AKL and CL is on our list to try, but it keeps getting pushed down the list as it's hard to go back to a smaller room/no daybed after staying at the Poly and GF :(.

Wow I just changed my resort reservation to wilderness lodge for January but this is making me want to upgrade to club there too! Thanks for the great photos!

You will have a great time either way, but if CL is within your budget, I'd upgrade. It's been awhile since our WL CL stay, but from reports I've read, it seems to be just as great now as it was then. We want to try a few other CLs before we go back to WL CL, but from these pics, I'm tempted to get back there sooner rather than later ;).

Last edited:
^^ Yeah, I hear you guys on the AKL room sizes. Although it looks like spring break might just be me and DS, so I'm not too concerned with room size for this trip.

We've decided DD doesn't get any more trips until she's older! ;-)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter