• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Don’t say I didn’t warn you about the elevators that night. 😉

(But I think you made a great choice!)

Boom!
View attachment 766122

Thanks! Looks amazing. We have dinner at Steakhouse 71 @ 5:45 on the 3rd. After that, we‘ll just hang out in the room so I won’t be dealing with the elevators much that night. The last trip we did a garden wing room just to avoid the elevators. Those rooms are becoming a favorite for us. Nice & quiet without the elevator hassles. I just need the MK view every few trips, lol.

Thanks! We were in the room ending in 12 last year. The bathroom layout was strange. Hoping we get the other room this time, although someone mentioned there might be noise from the lounge prep room. So maybe not? But yep, that view. :cloud9:
I liked 11 and specifically requested it last stay (and this one), but I wear noise-interrupting earbuds when I sleep :). The bathroom was why I requested it, but even the weird bathroom is worth it for that balcony!

You saw the pix of my outer building suite…. They are gorgeous. We walked from conch and it was not an issue because we left from lounge to park in the morning and returning midday we arrived bus or mono so popped upstairs then returned to room after.

If I wanted something 3-5 I just ran up for us. I love getting the extra steps. I brought a bag and grabbed water, bagged snacks etc . The bag made it easy, left me a free hand for 🍷.
I decided to start poking around other dates. I really wanted that same late April, but was trying to avoid the runDisney stuff and major holidays Yadda yadda, I started looking at end of Jan/early Feb, which was earlier than I really wanted to go, but still a nice time - and found the Disney suite for 4 days, wed-sun. Booked it. I may need to take it back to 3 nights if no discounts, tho!! That should be amazing, I'm excited to finally treat my mom.

ETA - fixing my phone typos🤣

Last edited:

What is this elevator talk with CR? We are booked for a standard tower club room and then switching to garden wing. Never stayed at CR before, only BLT.

Morning:
Hot options varied by day but included scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage frittata, bacon and/or sausage, breakfast potatoes with peppers & onions, polenta cakes, and oatmeal.

Cold options included fruit, hard boiled eggs, cheese & cold cuts, plain & multigrain croissants, blueberry, chocolate chip, double chocolate muffins, coffee cake, swirled vanilla & chocolate loaf, apricot oat bars, various cereals, yogurt, apple slice, grapes, and bagels.

Snacks:
Crudite (cucumbers, carrots, broccoli, and mini bell peppers) with ranch dip. Uncrustables, biscotti, sugar cookies & chocolate chip cookies. Pretzels, gold fish, banana chips, and trail mix. Sun Chips, Mrs. Vickie’s Sea Salt Kettle Chips, granola bars, and hard fruit candies.

Hors d'oeuvres
Hot options (3 night rotation) Night 1: Heart of Palm Cakes & Seared Tuna with Togarashi & spicy aioli. Night 2: Lomo braised steak with onions & peppers & Grouper Escabeche. Night 3: Roasted potatoes with pepper aioli and a paprika salmon.

Cold options
Crudite (cucumbers, carrots, asparagus, mini bell peppers) with ranch dip. Some kind of gazpacho, cheeses & charcuterie. Pan con tomate, some type of salad (an arugula one, a jackfruit one and a couscous).

Desserts: various cordials & liqueurs. M&M’s, yogurt covered pretzels, chocolate espresso beans, cupcakes, bite sized desserts like brownies, s’mores tarts, cheesecake tarts, blondies etc. Fruit, sugar cookies & chocolate chip cookies.

Beverages: throughout the day you can get mimosas various mimosas including POG, bloody mary's, wine and beer are available an during evening offerings. The fridge is stocked with coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, sprite, lemonade, iced tea, Perrier, apple juice boxes, little milk cartons, mini Dasani water bottles.
Thank You, will be there in less than a month

What is this elevator talk with CR? We are booked for a standard tower club room and then switching to garden wing. Never stayed at CR before, only BLT.
The elevators in the tower can get crowded...and cutthroat. On my last trip, we stopped (from the 14th floor) at - Every. Single. Floor. one morning. And that was in later April, it was really not crowded! I found that booking it out of there before 7:30 was immensely helpful. And going back up in the afternoon can also be busy - and let's just say, you need to stand your ground! I saw a group of 30-something women walk over and promptly skip right in front of an elderly couple (husband in a wheelchair) who had already waited their turn through about 2 other elevators. I may have made a comment... That is one place GF has a major advantage, fewer people staying in that building means the elevators are rarely packed.

I gave you a "like" because you were nice to answer my question, not to be confused with my "like" -ing the answer. :(
I miss turndown. Hope it is next
I decided to start poking around other dates. I really wanted that same late April, but was trying to avoid the runDisney stuff and major holidays Yadda yadda, I started looking at end of Jan/early Feb, which was earlier than I really wanted to go, but still a nice time - and found the Disney suite for 4 days, wed-sun. Booked it. I may need to take it back to 3 nights if no discounts, tho!! That should be amazing, I'm excited to finally treat my mom.

ETA - fixing my phone typos🤣
Ooh we loved the suite it was just dated. (jan 2023). I cant wait to see the remodel !!!!

Ooh we loved the suite it was just dated. (jan 2023). I cant wait to see the remodel !!!!
Oh, I REMEMBER!! As always, I can blame you for my Disney room splurges. I am so excited to see the redo after seeing that outer suite!

My mom has been through so much the last few years. She mentioned to me how much she’d like to see all the “new” (last 10 yrs) things at WDW. I’m so happy to be able to do this.

I started looking at end of Jan/early Feb, which was earlier than I really wanted to go, but still a nice time - and found the Disney suite for 4 days, wed-sun. Booked it. I may need to take it back to 3 nights if no discounts, tho!! That should be amazing, I'm excited to finally treat my mom.
We have stayed in a club level room during the time period ending around Feb 6th and rack rate was lower for a club level room during that value season than it was for a non-club level room the previous October. Disney has been very consistent with issuing discounts for that time of year. The trick will be getting the discount for the suite. :)

The elevators in the tower can get crowded...and cutthroat. On my last trip, we stopped (from the 14th floor) at - Every. Single. Floor. one morning. And that was in later April, it was really not crowded! I found that booking it out of there before 7:30 was immensely helpful. And going back up in the afternoon can also be busy - and let's just say, you need to stand your ground! I saw a group of 30-something women walk over and promptly skip right in front of an elderly couple (husband in a wheelchair) who had already waited their turn through about 2 other elevators. I may have made a comment... That is one place GF has a major advantage, fewer people staying in that building means the elevators are rarely packed.
Honestly, this is the number 1 reason I won't stay at CR. I get anxious just thinking about it. Call me crazy, I know. Lol

Honestly, this is the number 1 reason I won't stay at CR. I get anxious just thinking about it. Call me crazy, I know. Lol

Garden wing is the way to go! Really pretty views (even tho it’s not MK) & so nice & quiet. You can see the Electric Water Pageant from some rooms. A quick walk to the main building with the monorail, quick service & restaurants just an escalator ride away.

Not at all! I was all about staying in the Epcot area, but DSis insisted on being walkable to MK. No garden wing available. And the tower club was about $100 more than the GF rooms that were available. I love tower club, though. One of these days, I’ll just walk down the stairs 😂.

We have stayed in a club level room during the time period ending around Feb 6th and rack rate was lower for a club level room during that value season than it was for a non-club level room the previous October. Disney has been very consistent with issuing discounts for that time of year. The trick will be getting the discount for the suite. :)
Hope I can manage it! That said, I may only keep the Sat night if my sister and her daughter join us (DH declined). There is currently some fun family drama, so… DH and I used to go that time of year, I remember getting some solid discounts but was never trying to apply to a suite. 🤞

Wow - I just looked more carefully at my nightly rate and saw that after Feb 7, it increases - and since the rate for the suite is kinda $$, it totaled to be quite a bit! Just by shifting us a few days earlier, I saved quite a chunk of change! I mean, clearly I should have done this when I booked initially, but I just snagged the room as soon as I saw it. Huzzah! Thanks for posting this, I’m so used to fitting WDW plans around other things that I got out of the habit at looking at the different price “seasons.”

Sorry for the double post...I originally posted this in the Boardwalk specific group but this one might be the better one to post in

Boardwalk Club Level Question...are rooms generally located in a specific area of the resort? I know some club levels are on the same floor as the lounge, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

Sorry for the double post...I originally posted this in the Boardwalk specific group but this one might be the better one to post in

Boardwalk Club Level Question...are rooms generally located in a specific area of the resort? I know some club levels are on the same floor as the lounge, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.
Yes. Most of the BW club level rooms, as well as the Innkeepers Club, are behind a door on the 4th floor that must be accessed with your keycard/MB. There are some deluxe CL rooms on the 3rd floor, and there are Garden Suites, which are in outer buildings, that have Club access.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter