• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Just to note, a chef had mentioned they were supposedly going to change up the evening offerings. I’m not sure if anything has changed though. Hopefully someone will visit soon and can give us an update. Good luck deciding!

We just spent 3 days club level at AKL. The evening offerings were a little different each day. Usually a cold salad and then two different hot dishes in addition to the typical cheeses, vegetables, and breads and dips. All very similar to the kinds of things you would find at Boma. Last night was a special Super Bowl spread so not at all typical of Kilimanjaro Club (hot offerings were sliders, chicken fingers and Mickey Pretzels). Breakfast was always pastries, smoked salmon, an egg dish and breakfast meat. One morning there was French toast bread pudding and the other two mornings there were sticky buns. There was also oatmeal and cold cereal. Happy to answer any other questions while it is fresh in my head :)

We stayed once BC CL, and our experience was similar. It was pre-covid, not sure if that changes things. We asked if we could go up to the lounge when we arrived and were told no. We also never received a call or email from concierge services, so we had no way to contact them directly.
The other issue was tea bags. (Yes tea bags, lol). Because there was no decaf tea available (I had recently kicked caffeine 😅), to get a couple of cups of tea daily I had to go to the Marketplace and buy them. No joy there, lol.
We decided not to stay again.
But we definitely want to check out BWI and GF CL in the future.
That is ridiculous! When I stayed CL at Coronado/Chronos....I was able to access the lounge from the moment I stepped onto the resort on Check-In Day...the cast members were beyond accommodating and speaking of tea....they were more than happy to get me some decaf tea with my evening dessert. Sorry you had such a poor experience.

We just spent 3 days club level at AKL. The evening offerings were a little different each day. Usually a cold salad and then two different hot dishes in addition to the typical cheeses, vegetables, and breads and dips. All very similar to the kinds of things you would find at Boma. Last night was a special Super Bowl spread so not at all typical of Kilimanjaro Club (hot offerings were sliders, chicken fingers and Mickey Pretzels). Breakfast was always pastries, smoked salmon, an egg dish and breakfast meat. One morning there was French toast bread pudding and the other two mornings there were sticky buns. There was also oatmeal and cold cereal. Happy to answer any other questions while it is fresh in my head :)
If they had the Super Bowl offerings when I was there, I would have been in my glory!!! They did nothing special for Christmas Eve or Day other than an extra dessert, and if I remember correctly, it was an extra cookie! Do you remember the other two hot evening offerings? That’s where the changes were supposed to be. The breakfast offerings remain the same. Thanks for checking in! Hope you had fun!

Last edited:
So helpful as I will be there tomorrow!

So my first trip with grandparents for my toddler went really well and now my parents want to come when we go in April. They won’t be staying on property and we have the contemporary club level booked I don’t plan to change. Will there be issues with them visiting our room? Can we get day passes or something for the lounge?

We have a lot of dining booked so they aren’t going to be trying to eat full meals there or anything. I’ve just never stayed club when others aren’t also

If they had the Super Bowl offerings when I was there, I would have been in my glory!!! They did nothing special for Christmas Eve or Day other than an extra dessert, and if I remember correctly, it was an extra cookie! Do you remember the other two hot evening offerings? That’s where the changes were supposed to be. The breakfast offerings remain the same. Thanks for checking in! Hope you had fun!

The other hot dishes were a seafood stew and a beef dish one night and a plant-based rice dish and a chicken dish the 2nd night. (the only animal protein I eat is fish on occasion so forgive me for not paying closer attention 🫣 )

They won’t be staying on property and we have the contemporary club level booked I don’t plan to change. Will there be issues with them visiting our room?
No issues they can visit. They just need your name (room number helps) as on the reservation when they check-in at the Guard Gate. Parking may be an issue depending on other activities at the Contemporary.
Can we get day passes or something for the lounge?
Sorry but no.

Dave

So my first trip with grandparents for my toddler went really well and now my parents want to come when we go in April. They won’t be staying on property and we have the contemporary club level booked I don’t plan to change. Will there be issues with them visiting our room? Can we get day passes or something for the lounge?

We have a lot of dining booked so they aren’t going to be trying to eat full meals there or anything. I’ve just never stayed club when others aren’t also
Procedure changes all the time and it probably depends on the lounge but my brothers were always given day passes when I stayed CL at AKL, BWI, and WL. My brothers were Orlando locals. I’m guessing it helped I was staying solo and in total we were only 3.

Procedure changes all the time and it probably depends on the lounge but my brothers were always given day passes when I stayed CL at AKL, BWI, and WL. My brothers were Orlando locals. I’m guessing it helped I was staying solo and in total we were only 3.
Thanks, I’ll give it a shot and ask when I check in. Were the day passes something you had to pay for and if so how much?

I am enjoying our split stay! Beach Club was great, we enjoyed it. I will say we are happy to be back at the Innkeepers Ckub. Didn’t the day at the Studios yesterday with friends who now work here. As we were coming out of Star Wars land we ran into someone I was hoping to meet one day! We had a great conversation with Jeff and he was such a wonderful man to take time out of his day to talk to us! This is my friend, Kristin with me. Her husband Tim also joined us for the day. The guys did not want to get in the picture!CBB8D46B-CCE0-4925-B29F-BDEDAAB5EF6F.jpeg

Last edited:

I can't speak for the CR since I have never stayed there, but in other resorts it was no problem getting a day pass. That was pre covid though so things may have changed. As long as you are under the room occupancy you could add them for night if you can't get a day pass for them. You would only be charged the extra adult fee. That would also get them two days to be able to use the lounge and be eligible for early entry.

I can't speak for the CR since I have never stayed there, but in other resorts it was no problem getting a day pass. That was pre covid though so things may have changed. As long as you are under the room occupancy you could add them for night if you can't get a day pass for them. You would only be charged the extra adult fee. That would also get them two days to be able to use the lounge and be eligible for early entry.
I’m going to try and ask for a day pass. Can’t add them to the room we are already maxed out on guests

I guess the Bachelorette mishap may have given us luck. DD is at the Disney 100 thing at Philadelphia today. The SAME DAY as booking d23 Tron previews which occurs on her Birthday weekend I booked a while ago and a month before the Bach.

I bought D23 just for this chance……. …… …….. yep I got tickets for 2!!!

Sheesh the pressure with her not at home!

So now it’s Monsieur Paul 3/17, D23 preview 3/18 and move to CR std Tower cl 3/19 her Birthday. Ahhhh my last one as my DD with my name . Next year she has his name ….. I am ending things as I do… with love and thankfulness. So privileged to have her in my life.

I also enjoy all us here … makes everything sweeter.

Can’t wait to try the 2 queen Tower CL room 🥰

EDIT we did not get AP previews because the dates were prior to our trip. Glad D23 came through for us.

Last edited:

If you have "room" on your reservation just add them - we did this when we were there back in the fall, the folks at the club level desk just added my brother to our room reservation so he could stay/visit at will with us (access the club level with his MB, etc) and wouldn't have any issues...

If you have "room" on your reservation just add them - we did this when we were there back in the fall, the folks at the club level desk just added my brother to our room reservation so he could stay/visit at will with us (access the club level with his MB, etc) and wouldn't have any issues...
We are staying in a room that allows just us and our toddler so unfortunately no room to add them

What’s the layout of the one bedroom suite for the contemporary? Is there doors to other rooms inside the bedroom or is it a quieter room? Thinking of changing my king room to this

What’s the layout of the one bedroom suite for the contemporary? Is there doors to other rooms inside the bedroom or is it a quieter room? Thinking of changing my king room to this

Here are some pics from a bay lake side 1BR from awhile back:
Post in thread 'Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions'
https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-club-level-cl-information-questions.3414590/post-63561268

All the 1BRs are generally the same, although at least one is accessible and has lower beds and some other features.

Every 1BR I’ve had has had a connecting door from the BR to the neighboring room. Connecting doors are very common on the 14th floor and it’s tough to avoid them. HTH

Here are some pics from a bay lake side 1BR from awhile back:
Post in thread 'Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions'
https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-club-level-cl-information-questions.3414590/post-63561268

All the 1BRs are generally the same, although at least one is accessible and has lower beds and some other features.

Every 1BR I’ve had has had a connecting door from the BR to the neighboring room. Connecting doors are very common on the 14th floor and it’s tough to avoid them. HTH
Thanks! I was hoping it wasn’t in the bedroom to make it quieter. If it doesn’t help with noise no point in switching and paying more

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter