Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Am I completely crazy for shifting our January trip 2 weeks just so we can get Poly CL?

10 day trip coming up...6 WL CL, 4 Poly CL. This is our makeup 10 year (now 11, soon to be 12) anniversary; was going to babymoon but now is a happy first birthday trip!

we have been isolating the last week thanks to covid (no trick or treating 😢). I sure needed this pick me up.

I am looking for BWI experts. I have never stayed at this resort. I am looking at August 2022 and was hoping to stay CL at BC or YC, but since CL hasn't reopened there yet I have been thinking of straying to BWI. Can anyone tell me about the 2 bedroom suite? Where are these located exactly and how far are they from the CL lounge? Can you request one that is a King with 2 Queens? Any other fun tidbits of information are welcome as well - I am excited about the possibility of switching things up :)

I just got YC CL for April 2022, so check your August dates again.

Last edited:

January 20, 2022Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
January 27, 2022Disney’s Beach Club Resort
February 3, 2022Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort

Source: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/resorts/
Thanks so much for sharing! I've been waiting for YC! We booked this morning, but still have our original reservation. We already made park passes, does anyone know if I will have to remake them to have them linked to our new tickets, or if the original park passes I made will work since they are for the same people on the same dates? TIA!

Thanks so much for sharing! I've been waiting for YC! We booked this morning, but still have our original reservation. We already made park passes, does anyone know if I will have to remake them to have them linked to our new tickets, or if the original park passes I made will work since they are for the same people on the same dates? TIA!
I am always moving my reservations. If you have park tickets and a resort reservation when you book the passes stay even if you cancel resort and don't rebook.

So if you have more than one you are fine.

I booked BC-Club Level garden view for Feb 6th to 10th right after I saw the message that it was open. Did Beach Club always have separate categories for standard and garden view for the club level rooms?

Hi Everyone...I'm back and asking for more advice!

A few weeks ago I asked for an opinion on two trips we've planned for next year (if I had to pick one over the other). To make a long story short, we decided to just take both trips :)
This is what we currently have booked:

1. Contemporary Tower Club, King room (end of Feb / early March)

2. BWI Cottage Suite (end of April for my 50th bday)

We have both rooms booked with my DH's CM discount. Anyway, this morning we were looking at some newly released rooms and ended up cancelling the BWI cottage suite and, instead, booked the Polynesian Honeymoon Room. We have never seen that offered with a CM discount before so we quickly made the swap figuring we could swap back to the more-readily-available cottage suite at bwi if we want.

I’ve been doing a fair amount of reading about the Poly honeymoon room this morning (as I didn’t know much about it). I think I have a pretty good idea what it’s like. I just have a few lingering questions:

1. Has the room been renovated lately?

2. Do they still offer the free room service in the Tonga suites building? (And for those who have used it, do you tip the CMs every time you use the room service?) I don’t mind tipping at all, it’s just an extra expense we’d need to consider.

I hope we made the right call in making the switch. I love the Poly and this seems like a fun and different experience. Now that both kids are in college, we are on a quest to stay in all the rooms we can’t stay in when we have the kids along.

If you’ve stayed in the honeymoon room or the Tonga suites I’d live to hear your experience!

Thanks so much for posting. I've been trying to find a room at the Beach Club for the first week of May and now I'm booked for a garden view club level room for that time!

I booked BC-Club Level garden view for Feb 6th to 10th right after I saw the message that it was open. Did Beach Club always have separate categories for standard and garden view for the club level rooms?

Yes, they have always had three separate categories for the club level rooms at the Beach Club. There are very few garden view club level rooms at the resort and they are usually very hard to reserve.

Edit: Looked at the map of the 5th floor of the Beach Club on it's dedicated thread here and appears that there are only 7 garden view club level rooms at the resort.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter