Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

r

I'm sorry you had to cancel but think of the big picture. It could have been so much worse. Wishing them a speedy recovery. When I was in an accident that wasn't my fault, my insurance picked up the rental and repair cost then went after the other drivers coverage. I ended up getting my deductible back. Enjoy your chips and plan a come back trip.

A few weeks ago I whined my kids had a 5 day weekend this week and we couldn't go to Disney because I was working. Well, thank goodness. My son is ok now and doing better but he has covid. He's just really tired now and very congested. He had the high fever and bad headaches. Noone else has caught it so far🤞 I'm extremely thankful it wasn't a severe case.

Hope he is feeling better soon and no one else gets it in your family.

We are checking into the Poly tomorrow, I wonder if they'll have 50th stuff there too? I'll post if I see anything. Then onto AKL CL. If anyone has any questions about offerings at AKL let me know.

Ill take more pics of the CR or GF lounges if you feel like breaking in.…Have a great time though! I was really hoping Poly CL would have opened by now.

I have a lot of patience with Disney/Disney's resort booking algorithms/quirkiness, but whatever they have going on these days is sort of crazy. I've been trying for months to adjust a family member's reservation around Wine & Dine weekend and there has literally been nothing available at any price point, even tinkering around with number of days. Flat out nothing.

So tonight I do my once a day checking and bam - 9 resort options available.

I'll never understand why they do what they do - but moral of the story, keep checking! Availability when you get to the 30 and less day mark continues to seemingly really free up.

Wow - thanks for that. We decided on a trip in January and we couldn't find much. No club level in CR, Poly or BW. None - at all for days from Jan to mid Feb. I couldn't believe what was happening. So we ended up booking a Disneyland CL instead - since we get to see our DD. I had given up on the 50th for now, but I will go try DW again.

I rarely get mad but really? They have CR 50th anniversary ears now?? Ugh I wanted something like that . So many of us were at CL that weekend. We would have looked cute as matchy lol.

Deleted photo / not sure if that site allowed.

‘There are 2 different monorail themed ears, shirts ,mug, print, magic band etc with CR logo. So cute!

Pictures of the CR merch… HERE and HERE 🙂

yikes - i've been away for a while and I am so confused LOL - I don't even know where to find information anymore. Where can I find a list of which resorts have CL right now (with projected dates of the remaining CL openings?). Also - in the past, you could buy extra fast passes as a CL guest. Now that we no longer have FP, have they replaced that benefit with something else? With all of the changes, I need to start my Disney education over!

yikes - i've been away for a while and I am so confused LOL - I don't even know where to find information anymore. Where can I find a list of which resorts have CL right now (with projected dates of the remaining CL openings?). Also - in the past, you could buy extra fast passes as a CL guest. Now that we no longer have FP, have they replaced that benefit with something else? With all of the changes, I need to start my Disney education over!

Here are the resorts with reopening dates. Some have already reopened.

• Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - August 26, 2021
  • Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (Royal Palm Club) - September 16, 2021
  • Disney's BoardWalk Inn - September 23, 2021
  • Disney's Contemporary Resort - September 26, 2021
  • Disney's Wilderness Lodge - December 16, 2021
  • Gran Destino Tower at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort - December 16, 2021

Reopening dates have not yet been announced for Club Level Lounges at Disney's Beach Club Resort, Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (Sugar Loaf Club), Disney's Polynesian Village Resort, and Disney's Yacht Club Resort. Unfortunately, nothing has been mentioned as far as any perks or additional benefits as far as Lightning Lane goes or anything of that nature. Maybe someday. 🤞🏻

Here are the resorts with reopening dates. Some have already reopened.

• Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - August 26, 2021
  • Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (Royal Palm Club) - September 16, 2021
  • Disney's BoardWalk Inn - September 23, 2021
  • Disney's Contemporary Resort - September 26, 2021
  • Disney's Wilderness Lodge - December 16, 2021
  • Gran Destino Tower at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort - December 16, 2021
Unfortunately, nothing has been mentioned as far as any perks or additional benefits as far as Lightning Lane goes or anything of that nature. Maybe someday. 🤞🏻

Thanks for this! Any guesses/rumors flying around about Yacht & Beach?

Love it!
But why a sticker? A car cling would have been so much better, or a magnet.
Ok...you made me check into it further...it's not a paper sticker. I peeled back the white outer part so I could feel it and it feels like the stick on car decals we get for my daughter's school...kinda plastic?? Actually, I like that better too because it will last longer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter