Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

With 4 adults in a room, grab the deluxe CL (if you can find it). Took me a long time to find dates with BWI deluxe CL available.
Omg I’m having serious decision paralysis!!!
I was considering club level and couldn’t find a room available. Then I booked water view BWI. Now I see it’s available and I’m worried it will be gone if I don’t grab it up too soon.
I can still change it right? Until 30 days out? Decisions….. decisions!!!

Omg I’m having serious decision paralysis!!!
I was considering club level and couldn’t find a room available. Then I booked water view BWI. Now I see it’s available and I’m worried it will be gone if I don’t grab it up too soon.
I can still change it right? Until 30 days out? Decisions….. decisions!!!

Yes you can. I have heard varying reports that if you are changing for a more expensive room they will wave the change fee inside 30 days.

Some more Incredi-lounge pics and dessert service. It’s interesting there are no Incredibles elements anywhere outside of the room and hallways at CR.
View attachment 609392

View attachment 609393

View attachment 609394

View attachment 609395

View attachment 609396

View attachment 609397

View attachment 609398

View attachment 609399

View attachment 609400

Thank you for all of the pics everything looks great. I think you said this in your last post but you feel the offerings are on par with pre-covid ones?

And that goes for everyone there and posting pics thank you all so much for taking the time to share with us.

One thing I did notice is that all of the lounges pretty much have the same exact wines and cordials. I thought there was more variety between them in the past? Looks like BWI has the most variety and the only one with a speciality cocktail??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter