Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hey BWI cl cm just called! Not dss actual BWI. Welcoming us and said see I requested waterveiw. Didnt say if available so maybe I get lucky??

They open tomorrow and she sounded happy they were.

:flower1:
Can't wait to read what you think of BWI CL! I'm assuming you have a Standard CL room booked...??? That's what we have in December though I confess to stalking daily for a Deluxe room.

I asked for names and Lene and Lorenzo not on the list.

I didn't recognize names. Only stayed there once.

Only one I can remember she said is JJ.

Ugh I should have written them down lol.
Talked to Lorenzo the other day and he will be back next week for a few days then back to AKL. He isn’t sure when he will be back to BW, but he will be back. Joe will also be there. Lene is a manager so not a regular cast member

I'm excited to be staying CL at the BWI for the 50th - from 9/29-10/3. I was waffling between GF garden view and BWI CL, it would have been nice to be walking distance to the MK for the 50th, but it will also be nice to be walking distance to DHS and Epcot for our other 3 days. I ended up making a 7:50 AM ADR at Steakhouse 71 on 10/1, we will probably take a Lyft over to that and then walk. If it looks like there is an actual reason to be at the MK right at opening we might still take the Lyft, and then just eat the $20 cancellation fee and walk over at 7:30. My DH will do anything to avoid busses, and I have to admit on that day they make me anxious trying to get to the MK from the Epcot area - so this was my solution lol.

It was probably a silly decision, we will be gone literally all day on the 1st, and probably won't be at the resort all that much the other days. we could have stayed at the YC for a lot cheaper. But I just couldn't resist a CL stay since it is just my DH and I, we aren't taking the kids this time and we don't fit in a standard CL room when they come (school, COVID, and we won't be riding much at all which they would hate!).

I just emailed DSS with room requests and to mention my DHs gluten allergy - I assume they have the same email as before? I did have a missed call from them back in August, but they didn't leave a message. I assume it was related to this stay. I'm hoping to not be alllll the way at the end of the resort with no view this time, like we were last time here, but anything is better than being at home for the 50th!

I'm excited to be staying CL at the BWI for the 50th - from 9/29-10/3. I was waffling between GF garden view and BWI CL, it would have been nice to be walking distance to the MK for the 50th, but it will also be nice to be walking distance to DHS and Epcot for our other 3 days. I ended up making a 7:50 AM ADR at Steakhouse 71 on 10/1, we will probably take a Lyft over to that and then walk. If it looks like there is an actual reason to be at the MK right at opening we might still take the Lyft, and then just eat the $20 cancellation fee and walk over at 7:30. My DH will do anything to avoid busses, and I have to admit on that day they make me anxious trying to get to the MK from the Epcot area - so this was my solution lol.

It was probably a silly decision, we will be gone literally all day on the 1st, and probably won't be at the resort all that much the other days. we could have stayed at the YC for a lot cheaper. But I just couldn't resist a CL stay since it is just my DH and I, we aren't taking the kids this time and we don't fit in a standard CL room when they come (school, COVID, and we won't be riding much at all which they would hate!).

I just emailed DSS with room requests and to mention my DHs gluten allergy - I assume they have the same email as before? I did have a missed call from them back in August, but they didn't leave a message. I assume it was related to this stay. I'm hoping to not be alllll the way at the end of the resort with no view this time, like we were last time here, but anything is better than being at home for the 50th!
Still there is coffee to grab at 6:30am, when you get back can grab a snack or beverage.

Also if any problems cl is handy especially at this busy time!

Still there is coffee to grab at 6:30am, when you get back can grab a snack or beverage.

Also if any problems cl is handy especially at this busy time!
Thanks for the reassurance lol! We’ll be back way to late for snacks, but I’m a pro at putting things in the fridge for later, and my DH will like the coffee in the am. We’ll probably hang out at the resort the 29th, so plenty of use of the lounge that day 😊.

V-log on You Tube showing some aspects of RPC - from the comment responses, seems like they intend to post something more extensive on offerings.

I personally recommend fast forwarding to 1:15, but ymmv. I’m in a meeting and have this playing on mute, but I get the feeling that (1) it may not be fully family-friendly and (2) these guys could possibly have benefited from a small handful of Advil liquigels each. No judgement, of course!

eta - can I post this link? If not, sorry - search for “brunch with pals” on you tube.

Well, I went back today and saw they have recent/reopening CL vlogs on AKL as well, including a detailed CL snacks one (!!!). So I am now really waiting for the GF one. It’s kinda like a car crash watching the one I posted yesterday - a little on the scary side, but you can’t look away…definitely a different approach. But a snacks-specific CL vlog? Um, yeah - sign me up. Anyways, the page is Your Pal Al. I srsly cannot vouch for these being family friendly, though!!

Where is the BWI lounge?? We’re staying there next month. I’ve tried Googling it and can’t quite tell where it’s located.

Well, I went back today and saw they have recent/reopening CL vlogs on AKL as well, including a detailed CL snacks one (!!!). So I am now really waiting for the GF one. It’s kinda like a car crash watching the one I posted yesterday - a little on the scary side, but you can’t look away…definitely a different approach. But a snacks-specific CL vlog? Um, yeah - sign me up. Anyways, the page is Your Pal Al. I srsly cannot vouch for these being family friendly, though!!
I could look away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter