Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Quick question for the CL experts…

CR standard King Club Level - are those the ones on 14 that are all TPV rooms?

Hi CL family. Crossposting this from the Oct thread because I’m too beside myself to type it all out again but got heartbreaking news today. My gf had her clinic appointment and her doctors are strongly advising against travel to FL because of Delta. So we are having to cancel for the second time this year. I am so angry at people I could scream. But the silver lining is Canada being open means at least we will get to see each other, I will be spending the 2 weeks up there with her for Canadian Thanksgiving instead. We will have to do the 50th stuff next year.

Maybe Poly CL will be open by then and we can actually have our special trip. :(
I'm so sorry. I know how much you were looking forward to this. I'm glad you at least get to see eachother.

Hi CL family. Crossposting this from the Oct thread because I’m too beside myself to type it all out again but got heartbreaking news today. My gf had her clinic appointment and her doctors are strongly advising against travel to FL because of Delta. So we are having to cancel for the second time this year. I am so angry at people I could scream. But the silver lining is Canada being open means at least we will get to see each other, I will be spending the 2 weeks up there with her for Canadian Thanksgiving instead. We will have to do the 50th stuff next year.

Maybe Poly CL will be open by then and we can actually have our special trip. :(
I’m so sorry to see this. I remember your last cancellation - and I share your frustration. :(. I hope you’re able to enjoy a lovely Thanksgiving - and if nothing else, you’ll really feel justified in pulling out all the stops for next year.

I'm so sorry. I know how much you were looking forward to this. I'm glad you at least get to see eachother.

I am still excited to see her. It’s not what we had planned by any means but will make the most of things. Her parents are empty nesters at this point and just sold the house in the burbs, they moved into another building in her complex last weekend. So it will be nice to see them (they are vaccinated also). They feel awful for us having to cancel so many trips and are determined to help us have a good time.

I guess I’m trying to look at it like we would have been so worried about being safe would we really have enjoyed it anyway? And if we have to wait until next year again at least things will have shaken out as far as CL, Genie+, touring strategies etc. And maybe Epcot will be a little more normal. It’s still so disappointing though.

At the CR CLUB, there are only two KING CL rooms, one TPV with handicapped bathroom, and the other is BLV with regular suite bath.
Don’t have a clue about the Atrium Club, as I’ve never stayed.

I am still excited to see her. It’s not what we had planned by any means but will make the most of things. Her parents are empty nesters at this point and just sold the house in the burbs, they moved into another building in her complex last weekend. So it will be nice to see them (they are vaccinated also). They feel awful for us having to cancel so many trips and are determined to help us have a good time.

I guess I’m trying to look at it like we would have been so worried about being safe would we really have enjoyed it anyway? And if we have to wait until next year again at least things will have shaken out as far as CL, Genie+, touring strategies etc. And maybe Epcot will be a little more normal. It’s still so disappointing though.

Oh sweetheart💗❣️
We have walked in your shoes,precious:grouphug:

From ewoks 2017 post:
"CR Atrium Club king rooms are request-only, and there are two of them as far as I know. Pretty difficult to score, but worth a request if it's definitely the #1 concern on your list.

The floor plan of Tower Club that was posted a few posts back is up-to-date. There are a total of 16 rooms. 2 king standard rooms (both MK view), 3 double Queen standard rooms (one MK view, two Bay Lake, no way to book one view or the other so it's sheer luck which one you get), and 11 suites. If you want to book any of these, including the suites, you'll have to call. Availability is never up-to-date online for the suites, and the standard rooms don't show up at all online. These rooms are all pretty pricey. With a young kid I'd almost always recommend Atrium over Tower Club for the awesome views of the Grand Canyon Concourse and monorail. Tower Club is a closed-off floor so you cannot see down into the concourse area, which is fun for anyone of any age, but especially kids I'd imagine!

Also, about the Tower Club king standard rooms: they are a maximum occupancy of 2 people. They do not have a pullout couch or anything like that like the Atrium Club rooms do."

From ewoks 2017 post:
"CR Atrium Club king rooms are request-only, and there are two of them as far as I know. Pretty difficult to score, but worth a request if it's definitely the #1 concern on your list.

The floor plan of Tower Club that was posted a few posts back is up-to-date. There are a total of 16 rooms. 2 king standard rooms (both MK view), 3 double Queen standard rooms (one MK view, two Bay Lake, no way to book one view or the other so it's sheer luck which one you get), and 11 suites. If you want to book any of these, including the suites, you'll have to call. Availability is never up-to-date online for the suites, and the standard rooms don't show up at all online. These rooms are all pretty pricey. With a young kid I'd almost always recommend Atrium over Tower Club for the awesome views of the Grand Canyon Concourse and monorail. Tower Club is a closed-off floor so you cannot see down into the concourse area, which is fun for anyone of any age, but especially kids I'd imagine!

Also, about the Tower Club king standard rooms: they are a maximum occupancy of 2 people. They do not have a pullout couch or anything like that like the Atrium Club rooms do."

So they changed two rooms up there?
It does make sense since one is ADA though, right?
Thanks Eastern👍🏼💗

The two King rooms on 14 are both MK view rooms. They are both just to the “right” of the lounge if facing the lounge. These two rooms are the “Standard Room - King - Club Level” category you see online. These used to not show up online but Disney added them when they messed around with some room categories post-reopening. As noted they have some different features and only sleep 2.

There are three 2Q rooms on 14, two on the MK side and one on the Bay Lake side. These are the “Standard Room - Club Level” category you see online. Same comment about how these used to not show up online but now do.

Of course any of the above could change with the current renovations, but assuming they keep the configuration of the rooms themselves the same, that’s how it works with the five non-suite rooms on 14.

At the CR CLUB, there are only two KING CL rooms, one TPV with handicapped bathroom, and the other is BLV with regular suite bath.
The 2 King STD rooms in the Tower Club level are both TPV; 4911 & 4912. They are the first two rooms north of the Tower Club level lounge (center of the building).

Note: the Tower Club is actually the 13th floor even though they call it the 14th floor. The first 2 digits of the room number indicate the floor number in the A-frame.

4 + 9 = 13 🦆 🦆 pixiedust:....

Dave

I canceled mine yesterday so I am familiar with them. Std King there are only 2 both TPV but smaller rooms than others. However it does have the bigger balcony.

There are 3 2q's on 14th floor tower cl. 2 are TPV and 1 Bay lake view. View upon request no guarantees.

Ya what @Dave006 and @GADisneyDad14 said lol. and @Eastern

Last edited:

My heart is breaking for you. I know how much you were looking forward to this trip.

I'm glad that you'll still be able to spend some time together and hope that you'll get to take your special 50th trip together someday very soon!

I canceled mine yesterday so I am familiar with them. Std King there are only 2 both TPV but smaller rooms than others. However it does have the bigger balcony.

There are 3 2q's on 14th floor tower cl. 2 are TPV and 1 Bay lake view. View upon request no guarantees.

Thanks for all the quick answers. One of those rooms showed up for the date I needed it, and I was hoping to convince DH to switch, but he sadly doesn’t feel that $500 extra for one night is worth swapping from our current YC room. It’s just a single night before we do a week in a 1bdrm at BCV, so he figures YC is much more convenient, and even the CL cookies couldn’t sway him.

Here’s hoping for an October discount to get released, maybe the price will come down a bit.

I’m glad y’all called me on this. Here I’ve stayed in almost every room on the CR’s CLUB LEVEL, yet I’ve not the correct answer to this question. What an awesome group we’ve got here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter