Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Finally here ! Ran to lounge! Lookey what I found!!!

Had a strawberry bar ! Yum

It may be dark but I had Zebras outside my balcony !
Wow are you trying to out do @jods in travel complexities trying to get to WDW?

You went the extra step to send pictures last night now that is dedication. On the thermostat try it again this morning as it may have been already overridden for 72 hours at the higher temp level range.

If that' does not work call for maintenance to come and override it this morning. They can reset it manually and then set the override again to the lower setting.

Love the quiet shots of the lounge from last night but they are a little haunting without a soul in sight...

Dave

Thank you for all the images! Enjoy your trip! 🦓🦒

The changes I'm noticing are:
  • About same number of tables, just spaced out better as the couches have been moved off.
  • The sneeze guards have been added to the buffet.
  • And the ostrich "eggs" decor are missing from the tables.
Glad to see that Mr Cappuccino is back on duty ☕😌😘

Re: the sneeze guards, I don't mind them, but wish over the last 40 years someone had come up with a better setup than these things. They don't stop much.

I don't see the nespresso machine, am I missing it? Or did they switch to something else? The ice cream freezer is a huge upgrade that we will love to make use of (maybe multiple times a day!)

I don't see the nespresso machine, am I missing it? Or did they switch to something else? The ice cream freezer is a huge upgrade that we will love to make use of (maybe multiple times a day!)
Isn't this it next to the carved elephant? It's a big silver box exactly where it was before. Hard to make out as I can't zoom in and retain quality. Although, it may be a bit smaller? I think the smaller than prior size is an illusion due to the giant sneeze guards standing next to it.
bda512ec-6f11-4e82-a812-e2c4e5c01924-jpeg.600164

Last edited:
Isn't this it next to the carved elephant? Hard to make out as I can't zoom in and retain quality.
bda512ec-6f11-4e82-a812-e2c4e5c01924-jpeg.600164

I can't make out what that is either but I'm 99% sure it's not the nespresso machine. It used to be where the elephant is but neither of those are the correct size for it. I'm guessing to the right of the elephant is the ice cream and to the left, I have no idea....a toaster in a box? If only there was someone there that could help us with all of this.....:rolleyes1 I kid...mostly.... After your day yesterday @trishadono, hope you and @Dispro1 are relaxing and drinking your mimosas

Wow are you trying to out do @jods in travel complexities trying to get to WDW?

You went the extra step to send pictures last night now that is dedication. On the thermostat try it again this morning as it may have been already overridden for 72 hours at the higher temp level range.

If that' does not work call for maintenance to come and override it this morning. They can reset it manually and then set the override again to the lower setting.

Love the quiet shots of the lounge from last night but they are a little haunting without a soul in sight...

Dave
I’m in a ready room air still not working, had a great day with my friends! HS !

It all looks wonderful and about the same os our last time until ............ I zoom in on the juices! OMG the rumors are true......there is no POG?Jungle Juice!

Thank you so much for the photos! We are counting down our days until we arrive!

Thanks for pics. It looks great. Never actually done CL at AKL (or even stayed at the resort firsthand matter), but it looks lovely. Hope you’re relaxing and enjoying your trip.

What’s the next CL to open? GF?

View attachment 600319
Don’t think I saw Trish post a closeup of the Nespresso machine, but sorry if I’m wrong. It’s the one like Poly lounge has. Abdul and Lorenzo are both here right now! So happy to see both of them!!
Excellent. It seems to be a different model, but results should be exactly the same. The directions certainly are clearer than the last one where we all had to train each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter