Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Steak is just about all my 10-year old will eat at WDW. We’ve been to Cali Grill a few times since reopening - that is definitely his favorite (and I love that place too).

Not necessarily a first choice but he also likes the steak at Teppan Edo. Go with the adult filet and not the kids menu cheaper cut.

Yes, Cali Grill’s filet is good too. Just don’t like their sides lol So picky. 🤷🏻‍♀️

We usually go to Yachtsman which isn't open. We are staying CR. Any recommendation for a good steak meal? It doesn't have to be yachtsman good, but good. My son is requesting a steak dinner. Thanks.
Shula’s! Not the most convenient from CR but not far from where’d you be going for Yachtsman if it was open.

thanks everyone! I booked Shula's. Cali Grill only had really late times. I don't need fine dining with my kids at 9:50 pm :teeth: I prefer to be closer but I've wanted to try Shula's for a while. Teppan Edo sounds good too - haven't had that in a while. We have an amazing hibachi place less then a mile away but no indoor dining. Take out hibachi isn't quite the same.

Never stayed at being, but those desserts look so yummy. They look like an upgrade from what YC had.
Agreed. I found the desserts at AKL to be more about appearance than taste. Seeing this I'm craving a chocolate/cream combo now.
I think AKL needs a new pastry chef.

Agree. Liked the sides a couple of menus ago, but the current ones do not sound appealing. I hope the menu changes soon. 🤞
Do you like any of the sides choices? Because on a lot of reviews I have noticed that CG is ok with substituting sides.

I'm going to vent for a minute, so I apologize in advance. I was so excited for my upcoming trip but now I feel like it's going to be a bust. Nothing is going right. I can't get Savi's, I can't get Ogas or Chef Mickeys. Basically everything on my son's must do list. We were flying home early on Wednesday because it's my husband's birthday. He said change flights, not to rush home and he's ok with that (he's not coming). Last night I snag a Savi for 1 and Ogas for 2 for that Wednesday. Try to change flights, it's a no go. As of this morning, Hollywood Studios had available park tickets. Come home from work, wait forever on the phone, finally switch the flights to a later time. Mine is semi messed up but will call back another time. I go to add a day of tickets on since we have most of Wednesday, and HS is no longer available *sigh* . All that switching and no HS. I'm just not feeling it anymore. I know things change but this is a star wars focused trip without the star wars. I can't imagine how crowded the parks are going to be. Can't get any adrs. *sigh* someone tell me it will be ok. I really just want to cry.
Keep checking for ADRs up until the last minute. Things become available. I would also keep checking park resevations. It's Disney. I think it will be ok.

I just secured my AKV Club Level DVC studio for what I hope will be marathon weekend in January 2022. I very much hope AKL Club Level is back by then, even though I know it will be one of, if not the, last resort to open. This particular room is so annoying to book, that it really is depressing when you put in all that work and then there's no club level at the end. Not to mention the question surrounding RunDisney events, basically everything about this trip is up in the air.

Oh. I didn’t know that. That’s a great idea to ask about. Maybe a side of the kids Mac & cheese 😉

My husband has subbed for kids mac and cheese at multiple restaurants across Disney property, never been an issue. CG has always told us that we could mix and match sides when we have dined there, I have not encountered any signature restaurant at Disney that has not let me substitute sides. Enjoy your meal!!!

My husband has subbed for kids mac and cheese at multiple restaurants across Disney property, never been an issue. CG has always told us that we could mix and match sides when we have dined there, I have not encountered any signature restaurant at Disney that has not let me substitute sides. Enjoy your meal!!!
That’s great! Thanks. 😀

I just secured my AKV Club Level DVC studio for what I hope will be marathon weekend in January 2022. I very much hope AKL Club Level is back by then, even though I know it will be one of, if not the, last resort to open. This particular room is so annoying to book, that it really is depressing when you put in all that work and then there's no club level at the end. Not to mention the question surrounding RunDisney events, basically everything about this trip is up in the air.

I really hope it is too! We're going before you do, so hopefully it'll work out for both of us. It really is a job trying to snag a room there with your DVC points and it would really be nice to be rewarded for the effort. ;)

Never stayed at BWI, but those desserts look so yummy. They look like an upgrade from what YC had.
It's now my favorite CL. I was very impressed with the food options. I dream about this Caprese Salad!

Oh. I didn’t know that. That’s a great idea to ask about. Maybe a side of the kids Mac & cheese 😉
Or ask for the truffle Mac and Cheese!! Is that an option? We had it at my daughter's wedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter