Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

No doubt
The standard CL rooms are less than half the price of the Deluxe ones. Deluxe at GDT are much higher than most any Standard CL room anywhere. Only other Deluxe CL rooms compare.
Ahhh! That makes sense. I have yet to see the price for a standard CL room at GDT, obviously!

We are now at the airport waiting to return to Detroit where it is 29 degrees (but feels like 18!). We are leaving sunny and 69.

We were at BWI in room 4270. That is outside of the Club Level locked door which I though would be obnoxious, but it wasn't. We were much closer to the elevator than the last time we stayed at BWI CL and probably saved 10,000 steps over the course of our vacation. Reggie was back on duty last night and made some lovely steak and mac 'n cheese. Couldn't top the scallops of Sunday night, but it was still very good. The service was top notch with friendly, helpful CMs at every stage. Our housekeeping was excellent. We'll definitely return. Sorry vacation is over, but had a great time.
Glad you had a great trip! I love BWI CL. 🙂

As a data point: WLCL reservation made in January by changing from standard courtyard room. We arrive tomorrow 12/21.

I received something from DSS in the spring—I think it was a post card. I may have gotten a phone call, too. I had a Boardwalk CL reservation for November I cancelled and call may have been for that reservation.

12/7 I got a welcome email from OFC staff member. Today I got 2 phone calls from OFC (landline and cellular) to verify details for my arrival tomorrow.

I recently stayed in Poly CL from Dec. 7-14 and I had mentioned on this thread that we were planning on ordering Twilight Feast to the room (basically Ohana dinner). We had theme park views so it was a wonderful experience.
You can order any time as long as you give them about a 3 hour heads up. We were a party of 3 - My husband (who is a large portion multiple servings man), Myself (I'm good for one portion, maybe one and a half) and my 5 year old (not picky, will eat anything one portion kid).
We ordered the Twilight Feast for Two people using the dining plan (it's two credits per person).
It was a perfect amount of food which is important to note because I had read previously that one portion would be enough for three people - I would say in our case - that wouldn't have worked.
I have the picture below (again this was ordered as TWO Twilight Feasts) - everything was AMAZING - cooked perfectly. The bread pudding was fantastic - no ice cream but we knew that (it would melt) so if you need ice cream with it definitely just go to the store in the lobby area and get a small pint.
All said and done - I would do this again in a heartbeat. I thought it was absolutely worth it - I would pay out of pocket for it (we just happened to be on the dining plan this trip and I figured it would be a good way to burn up some dining credits). So next time we are in Poly I look forward to this again.

Also it was discussed as far as ordering the Twilight Feast to the lounge - you can definitely do that - but we opted for our room. Something about being in our pj's in our own space was super appealing.

(please ignore the general disarray- this was five days into our trip)

I recently stayed in Poly CL from Dec. 7-14 and I had mentioned on this thread that we were planning on ordering Twilight Feast to the room (basically Ohana dinner). We had theme park views so it was a wonderful experience.
You can order any time as long as you give them about a 3 hour heads up. We were a party of 3 - My husband (who is a large portion multiple servings man), Myself (I'm good for one portion, maybe one and a half) and my 5 year old (not picky, will eat anything one portion kid).
We ordered the Twilight Feast for Two people using the dining plan (it's two credits per person).
It was a perfect amount of food which is important to note because I had read previously that one portion would be enough for three people - I would say in our case - that wouldn't have worked.
I have the picture below (again this was ordered as TWO Twilight Feasts) - everything was AMAZING - cooked perfectly. The bread pudding was fantastic - no ice cream but we knew that (it would melt) so if you need ice cream with it definitely just go to the store in the lobby area and get a small pint.
All said and done - I would do this again in a heartbeat. I thought it was absolutely worth it - I would pay out of pocket for it (we just happened to be on the dining plan this trip and I figured it would be a good way to burn up some dining credits). So next time we are in Poly I look forward to this again.

Also it was discussed as far as ordering the Twilight Feast to the lounge - you can definitely do that - but we opted for our room. Something about being in our pj's in our own space was super appealing.

(please ignore the general disarray- this was five days into our trip)

View attachment 459837
Looks delicious! I'm with you, if that is 2 servings, no way would 1 serving feed my kids (12 and 15). I think I would need at least 3 for the 4 of us.

How hard is it to get one of these standard CL rooms at the GDT with a discount? Or do they even offer discounts on them that much? I looked at the end of October and they had the rooms at rack rate, but they were available. Anyone know how many of these standard view CL rooms there are? I looked on Orbitz and they didn't have them listed at the end of October so I don't know if Disney is even letting them have any inventory of them at all.

How hard is it to get one of these standard CL rooms at the GDT with a discount? Or do they even offer discounts on them that much? I looked at the end of October and they had the rooms at rack rate, but they were available. Anyone know how many of these standard view CL rooms there are? I looked on Orbitz and they didn't have them listed at the end of October so I don't know if Disney is even letting them have any inventory of them at all.
I’ve had no problem finding them. I opted for deluxe for the king need for our trip next week

They were included when the fall room only discount came out earlier this year...maybe the summer? I doubt they're excluded from discounts, unless they're already sold out for those dates.

Keep checking on these boards for when discounts become available. I don't think discounts are released for the fall yet - perhaps late spring? We booked ours as soon as discounts were released, but I don't think that these rooms are really difficult to get. we would have booked preferred view but only standard was available with the discount.

Be aware that these rooms do Not have balconies.

Ok, with these rooms at the GDT they say Club Access, as where the other club level room at the other resorts will say Club Level, right? What or is there a major difference or something here?

Ok, with these rooms at the GDT they say Club Access, as where the other club level room at the other resorts will say Club Level, right? What or is there a major difference or something here?

I THINK that it means that there isn't a specific club level floor or area. Or, if there is, your room will not be in/on it. So you could be in a room on a different floor from the CL lounge, but you have access to the lounge. We once had a 2 bedroom suite at Jambo House that was on the lobby floor. It had club access.(Access to0 the lounge and services). I assume that it is the same here.

I think that’s right. The club access standard rooms and deluxe suites are located on both the 15th floor as well as other floors. The club lounge is on the 15th floor. I believe I read somewhere that there are 40 something club access standard rooms and 40 something deluxe suites in GTD.

I think that’s right. The club access standard rooms and deluxe suites are located on both the 15th floor as well as other floors. The club lounge is on the 15th floor. I believe I read somewhere that there are 40 something club access standard rooms and 40 something deluxe suites in GTD.
Oh, well that right there, the 15th floor, that is a deal breaker. No, nope, can't do that, lol.

Above:
a few pics that we took earlier this month during evening appetizers in the YC CL. We thought that it was substantial and enough to easily make a meal. The food was good, IMO, FWIW.

Sorry, didn't see, nor were we aware of, the menus.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter