Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I had read many reviews of BWI CL prior to my first stay last year and I have to say that all of the glowing reviews about it were right on. We found the food offerings very good and encountered some of the best CMs! We are in the process of trying other CLs, but will definitely return to BWI CL in the future. Hope you have a great time and find another CL favorite :wizard:.

So nice to hear. DD and I are checking in to BWI CL on Sunday for 4 nights. That was our first CL experience and we are looking forward to returning.

I had read many reviews of BWI CL prior to my first stay last year and I have to say that all of the glowing reviews about it were right on. We found the food offerings very good and encountered some of the best CMs! We are in the process of trying other CLs, but will definitely return to BWI CL in the future. Hope you have a great time and find another CL favorite :wizard:.
That is good to hear. :) The only reason I agreed to book BWI CL is because I have heard such good things about it. I hope they are still true next October. ::yes::

Last edited:
We too have been staying at the BWI since 2002 annually and club level since 2005. We do not stay anywhere else. Love the location and the cast members. We were disappointed to find a couple of CMs who we have been close to over the years got relocated but everyone else up there still makes the stay pleasant. Enjoy!

Can anyone who has stayed in GDT remember if they post the evening’s apps anywhere in the club earlier that day?

I liked how AKL did that when we stayed this past Jan, helped us decide which nights were worth skipping.

Can anyone who has stayed in GDT remember if they post the evening’s apps anywhere in the club earlier that day?

I liked how AKL did that when we stayed this past Jan, helped us decide which nights were worth skipping.
No menu and they also don't label what the apps are once they're put out. Annoying because I had to ask every evening what everything was. BWI and WL put out little signs so you know what everything is and not taking something that you wouldn't want to try.

Adding another response, they did not when we were there early November.

Thanks for all the replies although not the answer I wanted! 😂😂

No menu and they also don't label what the apps are once they're put out. Annoying because I had to ask every evening what everything was. BWI and WL put out little signs so you know what everything is and not taking something that you wouldn't want to try.

That is surprising to hear as I remember seeing lots of pictures when the tower first opened with everything labeled.

Unless they’ve switched to new items and haven’t made signs yet, I don’t know why they would just stop putting them out??

That is surprising to hear as I remember seeing lots of pictures when the tower first opened with everything labeled.

Unless they’ve switched to new items and haven’t made signs yet, I don’t know why they would just stop putting them out??
I was surprised when we stayed there at Thanksgiving as I also remembered seeing photos of the lounge with everything labeled as it is in other CL lounges. We are vegetarian, and I was looking forward to stay there after reading about the plant-based options at GDT. It was slightly annoying to have to find someone to ask what things were every time we were in the lounge.

Yeah, no signs when we were there in Nov and several pages back there was a bunch of discussion on it. I went back and looked at blog posts and posts on this thread from closer to opening and labels were abundant. Seems like they felt compelled to stop for some reason. I personally thought it was a miss as several of the apps aren’t necessarily obvious what they are, in my opinion, so having labels would make things more convenient. To their credit, CMs were relatively abundant and more than happy to tell you about the dishes. They seemed more informed and “versed” in the specifics of each offering than one finds at other CL, where you usually can only get that detail from the chef or someone from the kitchen.

Heck, even lowly Poly CL uses labels nightly these days.

Last edited:
Sadly, we have come to the end of our stay. We had 9 wonderful nights at CR Atrium Club level TPV. I was a bit optimistic with my first post noting there was not kitchen noise from our room (4835...right next to the kitchen). As time progressed, we did hear some noise from that area. However, the most noise came from other guests who would congregate in front of our door while waiting for CM’s to deliver something they had requested from the kitchen. I think people lose sight of the fact that there are people in that room. Also, it seemed to be the spot where kids would take off running from when they got to the end of the hallway on the way to the elevator. But, the noise was a small concession for the wonderful view we had. There were a few people on various days that visited the lounge in their pajamas. To each their own, I guess.

Personally, I think CR has fallen a bit behind other resorts when it comes to food offerings. Multiple nights the same (hot) dish was served...Salmon. They did have chicken nuggets too. Breakfast was the same each day with the only rotating item being the pastry. The evening desserts too were lackluster compared to some of the other club levels we have stayed and seemed to rotate the same items every other night.

I will say, despite all that, CR is still one of my favorite resorts. The views and the walking path to MK are part of what makes it so.

We are flying back home tomorrow, but will be back in June, staying at RPC. Already counting down the days!

Sadly, we have come to the end of our stay. We had 9 wonderful nights at CR Atrium Club level TPV. I was a bit optimistic with my first post noting there was not kitchen noise from our room (4835...right next to the kitchen). As time progressed, we did hear some noise from that area. However, the most noise came from other guests who would congregate in front of our door while waiting for CM’s to deliver something they had requested from the kitchen. I think people lose sight of the fact that there are people in that room. Also, it seemed to be the spot where kids would take off running from when they got to the end of the hallway on the way to the elevator. But, the noise was a small concession for the wonderful view we had. There were a few people on various days that visited the lounge in their pajamas. To each their own, I guess.

Personally, I think CR has fallen a bit behind other resorts when it comes to food offerings. Multiple nights the same (hot) dish was served...Salmon. They did have chicken nuggets too. Breakfast was the same each day with the only rotating item being the pastry. The evening desserts too were lackluster compared to some of the other club levels we have stayed and seemed to rotate the same items every other night.

I will say, despite all that, CR is still one of my favorite resorts. The views and the walking path to MK are part of what makes it so.

We are flying back home tomorrow, but will be back in June, staying at RPC. Already counting down the days!
CR suffers from the "they will come for the view and the walk" problem. It doesn't really matter how poor the CL is there, folks WILL book it. The castle is the draw, everything else is secondary.

CR suffers from the "they will come for the view and the walk" problem. It doesn't really matter how poor the CL is there, folks WILL book it. The castle is the draw, everything else is secondary.
This is dissapointing to hear. We have our first CR Atrium CL stay the Friday after Christmas. I hope there is enough that we will like since we will spend a lot of time relaxing and hanging out. Our kids are really excited. At least they have chicken nuggets lol!

This is dissapointing to hear. We have our first CR Atrium CL stay the Friday after Christmas. I hope there is enough that we will like since we will spend a lot of time relaxing and hanging out. Our kids are really excited. At least they have chicken nuggets lol!

Chicken nuggets and mimosas/wine are all you need for a great CL stay. 😂 You'll be just fine IMO 😝

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter