Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

This is really OT, but mind if I ask what kind of machine you have and also, is Nespresso better than say, Keurig? I change coffee machines about as much as I change resorts but have never had a Nespresso home machine. Intrigued by the comments around here.

I LOVE my Nespresso. I had a Keurig for many years before I upgraded to the Nespresso, and I would never go back. I think that the coffee is significantly better from the Nespresso. I actually was able to cut sugar completely from my morning coffee because, for me, the Nespresso coffee doesn't need it at all. I have the VertuoLine Evolvuo machine. I purchased this one because I wanted a VertuoLine machine so that I could make espresso and coffee, and it was the newest model at the time. The other Nespresso line, the Original, you cannot do coffee, just espresso. The Original does have a lot more options for different capsules though, so that is the biggest detractor for the VertuoLine, although it seems that they are making more capsules for the VertuoLine now, in just the couple years that I have owned mine the variety in available capsules has definitely increased. The capsules are more expensive than Keurig pods, and you have many fewer places that you can purchase them. I have a Nespresso boutique in my mall which is nice, but I usually order a big shipment online and it takes two business days to get to me, which isn't bad.

For all of those...".is CL worth it questions". We just watched HEA from the balcony at WL CL while sipping sparkling wine and eating gold dusted cupcakes. All I could think was wow, this is so worth it.

P.S. my new favorite nightcap is a decaf Nespresso and Bailey's! How have I not discovered this yet? I put a bit in the cup and the CM said oh, no put more than that.
That totally sounds worth it to me. Pretty close to ideal. :cloud9:

This is really OT, but mind if I ask what kind of machine you have and also, is Nespresso better than say, Keurig? I change coffee machines about as much as I change resorts but have never had a Nespresso home machine. Intrigued by the comments around here.
Dd is a starbs or DD girl. I'm trying to teach her to watch her $ better. With so many cl trips( ya do as I say , not as I DO)she liked the Nespresso machine. So we got her one and she adds ice to maker her own Americano.

I have Keurigs but don't like the taste. I'm a coffee maker with 8 o'clock or maxwell house girl.

Thank you - you are always so kind! My DD loves when I read her the comments about her magic bands.

You're welcome...and thank you for the kind words :).

So we were supposed to fly home from the Bahamas yesterday . Due to storms in NY, our plane leaving JFK to the Bahamas never made it. We are now here until Tuesday! Checked into the Hilton in Nassau late last night after many hours at the airport. So nows it's vacation part 2, lol. We tried flying into Orlando last night just to be in the states but all flights there were canceled too.

Sorry about the delays/storms, but glad you were able to find a hotel for the few extra nights you needed. Hope you get home safely Tuesday ;).

Hello Club Level Vets and Newbies like myself! I have booked my first CL stay at Beach Club for April 2019. Read through a lot of this thread and everyone is so helpful! I would love any advice/tips/opinions for Beach Club :flower3: TIA
Shelly

Welcome to the CL thread :welcome:.

I can't offer any advice, tips, etc as we've never stayed BC CL, but hopefully others will post about their experiences :goodvibes.

I'm a coffee maker with 8 o'clock or maxwell house girl.

I'm an 8 o'clock girl too :thumbsup2. The only other one I've tried is DD and while it was good, I found myself going back to 8 o'clock...lol.

Yes she paints them with nail polish pens. So they are also waterproof!
Thank you for the kind words!

We wanted to do that tour but our youngest DD loves Elephants so we are surprising her with the Caring for Giants Tour and we didn’t have enough time. Next time!

Thank you - you are always so kind! My DD loves when I read her the comments about her magic bands.

I’ve heard the Caring for Giants is great as well, so enjoy!

It’s not even close. Especially if you like espresso or cappuccino drinks, Nespresso is fantastic. In fact, I’m drinking a cappuccino from mine right now! I have one with a side frother (attached but looks like a side cup), easier to clean than the ones with the frother wand. Highly recommend!

If the link works, this is the one we have.

https://www.amazon.com/Nespresso-CitiZ-Espresso-Machine-DeLonghi/dp/B01M68FHZ4/

We also buy the pods on prime in packs of 3 or 5 boxes. (10 pods each)

We don’t use it to make regular coffee though. We use the $20 mr coffee maker for that!

Sorry I’m bumping this late. It was the short stoudt CM that shushed us.

We were having so much fun playing “heads up”. So many giggles and laughter that I’m sure we were loud. Not off the charts but many, many giggles. The kids got my goofy dance on video.

Last edited:

Another Nespresso lover/owner here since 2012. Once you get indulged in Nespresso, there is no way back to Keurig. DH and I used to frequent Starbucks. But once we have Nespresso, we rarely go. We have a Pixie (for nespresso) and VertuoLine.

DH was so happy to see that shiny Nespresso machine sitting on the counter in the lounge during the recent trip.

I’ve heard the Caring for Giants is great as well, so enjoy!

The Caring for Giants was wonderful. We had our own tour since no one else signed up for it. It was just our family of 6. We learned so much and had such great cast members. Our kids want to do it again on this trip. Plus all the money goes to the Conservation of Elephants. Great job Disney!

Can someone either share or link me to a post with the Yacht Club lounge schedule? Trying to see what dining plans we can dump and sub in snacks/lounges with CL offerings. I think we're already planing breakfast at the lounge but wondering about if we can plan lighter dinners. Thanks!

Can someone either share or link me to a post with the Yacht Club lounge schedule? Trying to see what dining plans we can dump and sub in snacks/lounges with CL offerings. I think we're already planing breakfast at the lounge but wondering about if we can plan lighter dinners. Thanks!

Do you mean the service hours? If so, see below (accurate as of July 2018):

YC Letter July 2018.jpg

We are at PORS right now (August 7-17) but are going to BC CL on 17th. I emailed DSS about a couple of room location requests today- they got back to me right away. I haven't received any contact from them so it was nice to get an email reply so quickly. We are having a great trip right now; but looking forward to our first ever club stay. Love the reports and pictures from all of you club level veterans!
We check into BC CL Sept. 2, I would love to hear your feed back as well as your room request, I am worried we will be stuck far far away.

we just changed our split stay BWI/GF CL to all GF SL CL. Disney finally had all five nights with a passholder discount so we took it. I'll miss staying at BWI but it will be so nice to unpack and not have to think about repacking to move hotels. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

23 days and counting!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Have a great time! Please take lots of pics and let us know if there were any physical changes!

We check into BC CL Sept. 2, I would love to hear your feed back as well as your room request, I am worried we will be stuck far far away.

I posted several pages back about our BC CL stay in June. We had a water view room, Room 5723, which had a beautiful view of the Boardwalk and pool - but it was FAR from the lounge and elevators. If you want a shorter trip to the lounge/pool/lobby, I would consider staying on the hallways closer to the lounge although the view may not be as great.

Here's our view. If I could do it again, I'd stay in 5669 with a water view or a garden view closer to the lounge. I had submitted a room request fax through Touring Plans, though I've made requests directly to DSS in the past. Have fun- we thought BC CL was great! :)

IMG_3211.JPG

I posted several pages back about our BC CL stay in June. We had a water view room, Room 5723, which had a beautiful view of the Boardwalk and pool - but it was FAR from the lounge and elevators. If you want a shorter trip to the lounge/pool/lobby, I would consider staying on the hallways closer to the lounge although the view may not be as great.

Here's our view. If I could do it again, I'd stay in 5669 with a water view or a garden view closer to the lounge. I had submitted a room request fax through Touring Plans, though I've made requests directly to DSS in the past. Have fun- we thought BC CL was great! :)

View attachment 343419

We will be there next spring and I can't wait! We stayed a BC CL in 2011 and were upgraded to a deluxe room on a different floor. We were overlooking the quiet pool. It was amazing and we had so much space! But, it was a really long trip to the lounge! And, our kids were small then. I agree - I'd rather downgrade a bit from the view or room to have the convenience of the lounge. With as much walking as we do at WDW....I'll take all the help I can get.

View attachment 343419
I seen your review, that is what made me a bit worried. Great view! But I would be a bit sad about being that far away from everything.

Here is where my husband golfed
We did standard view, looked over the bus stops but was very close to the lounge. We didn't sit out at all so it didn't bother me. We use balconies for drying bathing suits. Poly cl is the only balcony we sit out on. Very strange that I always want one and never use it.

Hi All! We were at the POLY CL from July 28 - August 4 and I thought I'd share a bunch of pictures.

We were celebrating two major milestones this trip. We put in a request for 3rd floor...that was our only request and we got it! Check-in at the Hawaii building was very quick and smooth. They put us in room:
DSC_5994 (1).jpg

This room is on the 3rd floor, right next to the 3rd floor lounge entrance. This was super duper convenient for grabbing drinks and food anytime we needed it, however this location came with a few downsides as well. (More on that later). Overall, the location of this room had way more pros than cons.

I took a bunch of pictures of the room on our last day of a week-long trip. As you will see, our room was still very tidy after 7 days. I attribute this to the large amount of storage in the room. Anyway...here is a little tour of the room. When we walked in, we were immediately in a short hallway:
DSC_6131.jpg

In the hallway were two closets separated by a coffee station:
DSC_6110.jpg
DSC_6109.jpg
DSC_6111.jpg

Both closets were quite large. There were quite a few hangers provided, but we did bring extra from home to accommodate everything Here is one of the closets opened. You can see the safe, shelves and ironing items. We did get two robes as well.:
DSC_6113.jpg

The best part about this room was the view that greeted us every time we stepped into our home-away-from-home. The castle was straight ahead!

DSC_6119.jpg

The beds were quite comfortable. My teenage son slept on the pull-down daybed and was quite comfortable. He is about 5'7" for reference.
DSC_6104.jpg
DSC_6105.jpg

Here is the bed folded up:

DSC_6159.jpg

Continued in next post as I've reached the photo limit for this one!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter