Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

No, it's not for the duration of the pass. The extra 45th anniversary discounts are active until 9/30/17. It's a promotion.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/passholder-benefits-and-discounts/anniversary/

There are several restaurant/merchandise locations that have 10% discounts, that aren't included in the anniversary promotion, and will continue to be active. You just have to read the inclusions/exclusions. An ap called MousePerks identifies available discounts and is very helpful on the fly.
My phone belongs to Mickey.

... off to download another Disney app...

I don't post often but read the boards frequently. You guys are great with the information!!

My family and I are staying at Beach Club CL June 10-13th after a 4 day stay at Grand Californian. My husband decided he wanted to do a back to back trip since it will most likely be many years before we get back to the West Coast. As a surprise for him I booked us BC Club Level. We haven't done BC CL before but we have done AKL, RPC and YC Club level stays. I am assuming BC should be similar to YC. Maybe?

Does anyone have pictures or menu of the recent dinner offerings at Beach Club? My daughter has a gluten intolerance and my husband is allergic to any type of bird (chicken, duck ect). I've emailed Disney Signature Services but they didn't send me a food listing since "it changes weekly". Previous Club Level stays I've been able to get the menus.

I know your post is a few days old, sorry for the slow response. That's like the ultimate split stay - coast to coast!

I don't have any material BC CL experience, just one night there last July. I'd post pics of the evening apps but they are probably outdated at this point. FWIW, I was blown away with the variety and quality of the offerings there. Everything was very good. It's hard to judge from just one day, but it was arguably the #1 CL food I have had in the last year. Maybe tied with WL CL.

When it comes to menus, I don't really see published "menus" these days. I think maybe when I first started staying CL I'd see menus, but it's been awhile - at least for the CL's I've been to recently. WL had the daily menu out on the wall each morning in November, but you couldn't get it in advance. That's the only place I've seen something like that recently. Offerings tend to change over time, I imagine keeping an accurate menu is close to impossible.

Also, I don't have experience with dietary restrictions but I often read about people having good experiences with CL and special diets. I also often see people receiving specially prepared / wrapped items from the "back" - presumably arranged in advance. If you haven't already, I would contact the resort/dining services so you can discuss your needs in advance. I assume they will do what they can to accommodate. Again, I don't have direct experience - just going by what I read and see. Sorry if you already know all of that!

Hope you have a great trip!

When you are at the Volcano Pool at the Poly, how easy is it for someone to go to the Lounge and get a beer or wine and bring it back?
I like to add a splash of POG to my wine for the afternoon too! If it's really hot I add ice to make a nice punch/sangria .

Also I dragged my friend who got take out lunch inside to the lounge. Sitting in the heat eating isn't fun for me. As long as you are not wet from swimming, have shoes and a coverup on this is a nice perk.

That view shouldn't be wasted! Also all those free beverages are right there vs paying at the pool.

When you are at the Volcano Pool at the Poly, how easy is it for someone to go to the Lounge and get a beer or wine and bring it back?

I hate to even type this because as soon as Disney CL giveth, Disney CL will take away.... but the recent changes they made in the lounge make it even easier to grab a drink during the day for pool time. Beers are now out in the fridge starting at noon. It's serve-yourself, plastic cups are always right next to the fridge. I am not totally sure if wine is out starting at noon now or just in the evenings, I just can't remember/didn't notice - but you can always ask any time of day.

You could always get a beer during the day before but you had to ask a CM, and sometimes they weren't always readily available. With them in the fridge, it's super easy.

Part of me wonders how long that beer/fridge setup will last, but we'll see.

Info accurate as of Feb 2017.

Hope that helps!

I hate to even type this because as soon as Disney CL giveth, Disney CL will take away.... but the recent changes they made in the lounge make it even easier to grab a drink during the day for pool time. Beers are now out in the fridge starting at noon. It's serve-yourself, plastic cups are always right next to the fridge. I am not totally sure if wine is out starting at noon now or just in the evenings, I just can't remember/didn't notice - but you can always ask any time of day.

You could always get a beer during the day before but you had to ask a CM, and sometimes they weren't always readily available. With them in the fridge, it's super easy.

Part of me wonders how long that beer/fridge setup will last, but we'll see.

Info accurate as of Feb 2017.

Hope that helps!
You do understand that if it goes away immediately, we're all going to blame you, right?
:P

Seriously though, from what I've been reading over the past few weeks on this particular thread, it doesn't appear that there's any real consistency regarding alcohol service across all the CLs. Is that an accurate statement?

Yes.

The only rooms above are on the 6th floor that are dvc rooms with cl access.
All the club level rooms are on the 4th floor, but not all the 4th floor rooms are club level. There are "normal" rooms on the 4th floor as well.

Side note, I was just looking at the list of restaurants and realized I'm such an idiot, I could/should have been using the dining discount much more than I have been! We ate at Gaspy's several times a few weeks ago and didn't realize it was eligible. Doh!

I have done that with the VISA card discount as well for some places. There are so many discounts you should carry a list of what you have and ask the CM about each one cause they won't tell you!

I feel like an old lady: Any AP discounts? What about VISA cardholder? What about AAA? what about AARP?

what rooms on for AKL cl are best for viewing animals/ close to cl lounge? Going with a 2-1/2 year old and want great views from balcony of animals while also not having her to be far from lounge since lounge is on different floor.

Thanks Trishadono. Just wanted to make sure all the rooms on the 4th floor was club level. I feel "extra important" when you need restricted access to enter a floor

Fourth floor is not fully CL and is not restricted access. ICYMI:

All the club level rooms are on the 4th floor, but not all the 4th floor rooms are club level. There are "normal" rooms on the 4th floor as well.

Thanks Trishadono. Just wanted to make sure all the rooms on the 4th floor was club level. I feel "extra important" when you need restricted access to enter a floor
See above .

It is confusing but the maps help. You do need your mb on the elevator to access lounge . That is nice at least.

Hello all,

We will be in YC CL for 3 nights this August. My BIL who lives in Tampa will be joining us one day while we are there. Our family is planning on going to the lounge for appetizers before heading back to Epcot for the evening. What is the proper etiquette? Would it be inappropriate for my BIL to join us for snacks and drinks that evening?

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter