Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I think we are heading to Universal for the first time over our Spring Break in April. I'm scared and totally overwhelmed over planning this one...:crazy2: (In a this is not a real problem kind of thing:rotfl2:)

I think this is why I never do this trip because I am so comfortable with my disney planning....

Trying to figure out if CL is the same over there. Anyone have any experience with Universal hotels CL? Or non CL rooms? or even close offsite? And what ticket package do I want? I want to be able to go where I want the 3 park days we have there and have as little wait time as possible:jumping1:

Anyone, any advice from you guys is most appreciated. I will hop over to the Universal forum as well and ask there as well. :thumbsup2

I think we are heading to Universal for the first time over our Spring Break in April. I'm scared and totally overwhelmed over planning this one...:crazy2: (In a this is not a real problem kind of thing:rotfl2:)

I think this is why I never do this trip because I am so comfortable with my disney planning....

Trying to figure out if CL is the same over there. Anyone have any experience with Universal hotels CL? Or non CL rooms? or even close offsite? And what ticket package do I want? I want to be able to go where I want the 3 park days we have there and have as little wait time as possible:jumping1:

Anyone, any advice from you guys is most appreciated. I will hop over to the Universal forum as well and ask there as well. :thumbsup2

We stayed CL at the Royal Pacifica. I can't compare CL there to CL @ Disney because I've never stayed CL Disney before, but I was underwhelmed by the CL service there. Not all rooms were on the same floor (we requested our room be on the same floor, was told yes our room was, and then it wasn't) and the food offerings weren't anything special. For me and my family, we actually looked forward to coming back home from that trip (we did Universal, IOA, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove). Plus getting off the plane and walking past the DME almost had me in tears. LOL

We stayed CL at the Royal Pacifica. I can't compare CL there to CL @ Disney because I've never stayed CL Disney before, but I was underwhelmed by the CL service there. Not all rooms were on the same floor (we requested our room be on the same floor, was told yes our room was, and then it wasn't) and the food offerings weren't anything special. For me and my family, we actually looked forward to coming back home from that trip (we did Universal, IOA, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove). Plus getting off the plane and walking past the DME almost had me in tears. LOL

Ahhh!! Good to know! These are why I have a hard time planning this trip is because I just want to be at Disney. My teenage boys though are dying to go though so I'm going to give it a whirl.:smooth: But am leaning toward non CL (I can save that for $$ for my August WDW trip:cool1:) Or even possibly offsite although I do love a good location:woohoo:

Ahhh!! Good to know! These are why I have a hard time planning this trip is because I just want to be at Disney. My teenage boys though are dying to go though so I'm going to give it a whirl.:smooth: But am leaning toward non CL (I can save that for $$ for my August WDW trip:cool1:) Or even possibly offsite although I do love a good location:woohoo:

The location was great - we walked every day from Universal/IOA to/from the hotel. So for that it was great. Didn't much care for many of the City Walk restaurants (we went in 2012) nor Universals dining plan - but that may have changed. Its definitely a different feeling than being in Disney but esp for the teenage boys, I'm they'll have a great time.

Quick question on CR CL. Where is the club in this picture?

HNm6jOw.png

Source: https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps...filters[sound]=any&date=2017-02-14&rooms=true

Is it the opening in the middle of the TPV rooms(red)?

I would actually prefer to be as close to the Club as possible so that's why I want to know.

Quick question on CR CL. Where is the club in this picture?

Is it the opening in the middle of the TPV rooms(red)?

I would actually prefer to be as close to the Club as possible so that's why I want to know.
Yes
Black rectangles are the elevator. The cm desks right in the center. Much more roomy in person.

Really all the rooms are pretty close. I had 2nd from far right MK view and that walk was fine.

Try a PM to @pas130 . She the only one I know that has done that a few times.

We want to stay at either yacht or beach cl. We'd be there within the next month. Are the rehabs done? How's the food in cl for both resorts? Thanks for any help!

BC CL was refurbished a while back. YC CL lounge was refurbed and the rooms are undergoing it right now. CL rooms are nearing completion but we don't have a date.

The Dark Side???? Post flagged and reported as SPAM.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

In all seriousness, I think @TigrLvsPooh has spent some time "over there" if I'm remembering correctly from her trip reports.

Well, the best option for an easy 4 days is Onsite hotels listed above which include EPs and the 2 Day Park2Park with 2 Free days tickets.

The Dark Side???? Post flagged and reported as SPAM.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

In all seriousness, I think @TigrLvsPooh has spent some time "over there" if I'm remembering correctly from her trip reports.

I know!!!:crazy2: I had some really nice peeps on the Universal thread break it down for me so I'm feeling much better. Now trying to talk my husband out of a 7:10am flight. I rather leave the night before.:rotfl2:

I know!!!:crazy2: I had some really nice peeps on the Universal thread break it down for me so I'm feeling much better. Now trying to talk my husband out of a 7:10am flight. I rather leave the night before.:rotfl2:

Lol. I have gone back and forth between flying first thing in the AM or a later flight. I've come to the conclusion that for us, our preferred way is just bite the bullet and get up early. We find the excitement/adrenaline of arriving carries us through the day. Plus arguably better odds of being on time, less chance of weather delays, etc. If we can be in the pool before noon, life is good!

Lol. I have gone back and forth between flying first thing in the AM or a later flight. I've come to the conclusion that for us, our preferred way is just bite the bullet and get up early. We find the excitement/adrenaline of arriving carries us through the day. Plus arguably better odds of being on time, less chance of weather delays, etc. If we can be in the pool before noon, life is good!

I booked a 5:30AM direct flight with 2-4-6 year olds. I was using points and it was half the cost.

@Dispro1 THANK YOU for sharing those BWI CL pics. :thanks::thanks:

Holy cow, that food looks great! :eek::eek::eek: What a difference a year makes. Last year at this time we were all talking about cutbacks. This year, upgraded food, new DSS, etc (although sky high prices too I guess).

DW is staying at BWI CL with a GF in two weeks for the Princess Half. I may never get her back to a MK resort after that....

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter