Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Were there many people at the quiet pools? My son will probably love to try the slide but I don't want him to be around a ton of people as he isn't able to be vaccinated yet.
My sister was there this last week. They loved the Aruba quiet pool and said it wasn’t very crowded. I think they went to it every day. She wouldn’t use the big pool due to crowds. She is pretty cautious and felt safe.

If we have a preferred room are we near the skyliner or the main pool? How is the bussing from preferred.
You'll have a room close to Centertown, not the skyliner. There is an option for a room request close to Skyliner - You want to be in Jamaica, building 41-44.

Martinique is the most likely place you'll land up in preferred, it's the first stop on the east side of the resort.

Were there many people at the quiet pools? My son will probably love to try the slide but I don't want him to be around a ton of people as he isn't able to be vaccinated yet.

There was about 3-5 couples at a time just hanging out on the sides and about 4-5 kids in the shallow area splashing around. We had room to actually swim so it was nice.

If we have a preferred room are we near the skyliner or the main pool? How is the bussing from preferred.
We had a preferred room in Barbados 33 and felt it was about equal distance between the CBR skyliner station and center town, probably about a 5 minute walk to either. One of the issues with CBR is that it’s so spread out, you can really only be close to one thing at a time.

We lined up for the Skyliner to DHS around 7:40
I'm seeing such mixed messages about lining up for skyliner. How far back were you at 7:40 and what time did you get to dhs? Maybe 6 weeks ago I kept seeing leave your room at 7:30. Now I see people saying they are lining up at 7am or earlier! UGH. I REALLY do not want to line up at 7 am if it doesn't start running until almost 8 am.

We lined up for the Skyliner at 7:10 and we were the 9th party in line at that point. They opened around 7:25 and didn't start sending gondolas until 7:45.

I honestly didn't know what to expect but I was slightly dumbfounded there was already a line when we got there. Par for the course right now I guess.

I apologize, I know this info is here somewhere, I just can't dig it up. We want to put in a request for particular buildings, but on my check in there is no write in option. How do I accomplish this? Is it a fax like the room number? Seems arduous.

I apologize, I know this info is here somewhere, I just can't dig it up. We want to put in a request for particular buildings, but on my check in there is no write in option. How do I accomplish this? Is it a fax like the room number? Seems arduous.

Call the Main Reservation Line and ask them to add the request to your reservation. This can be done any time from the day you book up until 4-5 days out. When within that time frame makes no difference.

I was wondering if I book a standard room king that sleeps two people will disney Be able to put two cots in it for 2 one year olds

I was wondering if I book a standard room king that sleeps two people will disney Be able to put two cots in it for 2 one year olds
I believe they will only let you have 2 adults and 1 infant in a King room. A second infant counts as an occupancy so you are over for that room. There would be room for two pack n' plays but I do not think they will let you book it for 4. You might look at a room like pop or all stars where one of the beds folds up so that you would still have room for two pack n' plays.

I believe they will only let you have 2 adults and 1 infant in a King room. A second infant counts as an occupancy so you are over for that room. There would be room for two pack n' plays but I do not think they will let you book it for 4. You might look at a room like pop or all stars where one of the beds folds up so that you would still have room for two pack n' plays.

what room at CBR would be suitable then

what room at CBR would be suitable then
Any other room allows 4 or 5, so any other room type would be fine. I'm not sure how much room there would be for two pack n plays though. They do have bed rails at the resort that you could put on the regular beds. Some rooms have a 5th sleeper pull down bed, but I have read that the rails do not work on those.

Any other room allows 4 or 5, so any other room type would be fine. I'm not sure how much room there would be for two pack n plays though. They do have bed rails at the resort that you could put on the regular beds. Some rooms have a 5th sleeper pull down bed, but I have read that the rails do not work on those.

thanks for your advice.

just called them and they said the best option is to have them in a big bed with railings around it. I guess that would work and more space as there won’t be cots about

thanks for your advice.

just called them and they said the best option is to have them in a big bed with railings around it. I guess that would work and more space as there won’t be cots about
Glad it worked out! I bet it was cheaper too! And you can always request more pillows if you feel like you need a barrier at the bottom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter