Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Trinidad South IMHO,is probably the best "section" of any WDW Resort at this time with its "own" Pool,Laundry and ITS OWN RESTAURANT!:)

(And it will be super convenient to the CBR Skyliner Station.)

I think I'm in love, will you marry me? But really, depending on pricing and how everything fits together once everything is done, I think would argue the same.

Currently unless you are getting a good deal or your type of trip really fits for the type of stay in Trinidad South, then I would go with other regular building bookings with a good request for some of the best locations for those.

Also, I'm booked for TS for Thanksgiving week this year after having an amazing stay last Spring Break, I can barely handle the wait.

My family is planning on travelling to DW in early May (2-11) and are considering staying at this resort. Anyone know at that time how much construction/closures we should expect? It's pretty close to their proposed completion in June.

My family is planning on travelling to DW in early May (2-11) and are considering staying at this resort. Anyone know at that time how much construction/closures we should expect? It's pretty close to their proposed completion in June.

At that time the only things left should be Skyliner Gondola station should almost be completed, though won't be running yet. The Riviera Resort Tower should only have interior work to yet to be completed.

Booked the play, stay, dine deal today for MLK week. We are excited to see/stay at CBR for the first time, and see all the renovations.

A little worried about how spread out it is, but with the freestyle machines and bus stops throughout we figure it won't be bad. Will mostly eat at the parks, other than maybe once or twice. Hoping not to be too far from the main pool. I may request close to transportation, since we'll be using that the most.

We will be a little cramped with 4 adults and an 11 year old, but it'll be worth it. We will only be in the room to sleep anyway.

Returning to my Disney home is a strong possibility for Presidents’ Week 2019... I know from the front page that they are behind on the food area situation. Do people think it will be done by mid-February? I am gluten-free, and the idea of that tent makes me very nervous.

Booked for March 3-8 Mardi Gras week. Booked yesterday a pool/water view with the new discount released. I have been wanting to try this resort for awhile now but the construction kept us away. Hoping that the resorts itself is mostly finished by early March. I'll be asking you experts and taking notes about room request as it gets closer. I know I'm going to love the vibe there.

Last edited:
Returning to my Disney home is a strong possibility for Presidents’ Week 2019... I know from the front page that they are behind on the food area situation. Do people think it will be done by mid-February?

They've really made up all the ground they lost with the hurricane last year. Everything in Centertown and Old Port Royale looks to be ready by October. You'll be golden in February.

They've really made up all the ground they lost with the hurricane last year. Everything in Centertown and Old Port Royale looks to be ready by October. You'll be golden in February.

Awesome! Thank you!

We just booked CBR for 1/1 to 1/12. With the PSD offer, it was only about $200 more than POR. This will be our first time staying at CBR since our honeymoon 17 years ago.

My daughter likes the idea of sleeping in the 5th sleeper rather than with her brother. Her brother isn't even 14 yet and wears size 15 shoes.

So my question is, will she fit in the little 5th sleeper. She is currently 56" tall. I am sure she would be willing to curl up a little bit.

We just booked CBR for 1/1 to 1/12. With the PSD offer, it was only about $200 more than POR. This will be our first time staying at CBR since our honeymoon 17 years ago.

My daughter likes the idea of sleeping in the 5th sleeper rather than with her brother. Her brother isn't even 14 yet and wears size 15 shoes.

So my question is, will she fit in the little 5th sleeper. She is currently 56" tall. I am sure she would be willing to curl up a little bit.

The Murphy Bed is 63" x 30". So looks good.

Saw in a video yesterday from passport to the parks that it looks like Oct 1 for Centertown opening, could that be right? it's in 3 days!!

I'm arriving October 11, only 13 days to go!! Really hoping this October 1 date is for real! :tinker:I'm excited either way, will be our first time at this resort. I'll be sure to post pictures and give my review. Even though I'm sure the bloggers and vloggers will be on it before I can post! :yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter