Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Reporting in from CRB, just trees and limbs down, we are allowed out of our rooms and pools are being reported as open.
Thank you so much for this information. As a person (family) who is to check in on 9/19, I am happy and relieved to hear this news. By chance, have you heard if any first floor rooms had water seeping in from the bottom of the door? Also, how did the food tent withstand the winds/rain?

I would like to add a day but there's no availability. I would lose the magical express if I have to stay somewhere else wouldn't I? Would they still pick us up if we found a hotel open in Disney springs?

Thank you so much for this information. As a person (family) who is to check in on 9/19, I am happy and relieved to hear this news. By chance, have you heard if any first floor rooms had water seeping in from the bottom of the door? Also, how did the food tent withstand the winds/rain?

No they did not, we watched the CM engineers, maintenance and gardeners clear areas for the water to go off the roof rain spouts, I am sure that helped a lot!

Uh-oh. Just looked at online check for our arrival 9/29 and the only room requests I can make are "Martinique Village" and "Corner Room." Will I do better calling in to put in my room requests?
I got the same choices... nothing else offered... I wondered about this too

Uh-oh. Just looked at online check for our arrival 9/29 and the only room requests I can make are "Martinique Village" and "Corner Room." Will I do better calling in to put in my room requests?

I got the same choices... nothing else offered... I wondered about this too

I had the same thing happen for me on our 10/28 check in

They have been mucking with the room request section of Online Check In for years now and can never seem to get it right. That has been THE number one reason I always phone in my requests. This way I am not tied to the predetermined and very limited options during the Online Check In and can request exactly what I want. You can call them in any time from the day you book up until 4-5 days out. When within that time frame makes no difference.

They have been mucking with the room request section of Online Check In for years now and can never seem to get it right. That has been THE number one reason I always phone in my requests. This way I am not tied to the predetermined and very limited options during the Online Check In and can request exactly what I want. You can call them in any time from the day you book up until 4-5 days out. When within that time frame makes no difference.

Can "I" call or does it have to be my TA?

CBR room refrigerator question!! Anyone know if a gallon size milk will fit in there? Or should we get 1/2 gallon? Thanks for any help!

This has probably been answered already, so sorry in advance...I'm going to CBR in Nov and looking to make a room request. We have a preferred room, want to be close the pool and do NOT want to have to walk through the parking lot to get to everything (so we dont want to be in Martinique, right?) We do not care whether we are on the ground or 2nd floor. What are some specific recommendations as to what to put on our room requests? (Seeing all the problems people are having with online check in, I'm just planning to phone them in).

This has probably been answered already, so sorry in advance...I'm going to CBR in Nov and looking to make a room request. We have a preferred room, want to be close the pool and do NOT want to have to walk through the parking lot to get to everything (so we dont want to be in Martinique, right?) We do not care whether we are on the ground or 2nd floor. What are some specific recommendations as to what to put on our room requests? (Seeing all the problems people are having with online check in, I'm just planning to phone them in).

I would request Trinidad North.

Checked in tonight on our delayed Saturday arrival. Our customised magic bands and refurb gift cards had gone walkies from Saturday, so ended up with generic ones(One in the chosen colour, one in green) and the manager sorted out a replacement gift card. Our Garden Grocer delivery from saturday moening was still in bell services too.

We've ended up in Jamaica 46 which seems great. Close enough to the main area that its easily accessible, but far enough away that it wont be too noisy. And we've got a freestyle machine in our block which we've already been and tried.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter